The World News Media

A new picture of our little Brother-boy by preaching in the past... Detroit, 1930 -- Here together with an elder Brother ;o)

Queen Esther

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  new  picture  of  our  little  Brother-boy  by  preaching  in  the  past...  Detroit,  1930   --  Here  together  with  an  elder  Brother ;o)   Later,  he  was  many  years  a  Missionary  with  h

Is this the same boy? Can we get some clarity on this? Maybe more information on the brother in the picture who you tell us was a missionary and died in Sep 2014. The talk advertised "The

What A  lovely story that we all can share. Thank you......(tears)❤️?❤️?.

Posted Images

Is this the same boy?

On 9/5/2016 at 04:54, Queen Esther said:

our  little  Brother-boy  by  preaching  in  the  past...  Detroit,  1930

Can we get some clarity on this? Maybe more information on the brother in the picture who you tell us was a missionary and died in Sep 2014.

The talk advertised "The Kingdom of God is Nigh" was given at the Assembly in1944, much later than 1930. 

As you can see in the attached photo here,  this seems  to be the same little brother with a book released that same year 1944, "The Kingdom is at Hand".

Any further detail would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

1944 - street work.jpg

5 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

Is this the same boy?

Can we get some clarity on this? Maybe more information on the brother in the picture who you tell us was a missionary and died in Sep 2014.

The talk advertised "The Kingdom of God is Nigh" was given at the Assembly in1944, much later than 1930. 

As you can see in the attached photo here,  this seems  to be the same little brother with a book released that same year 1944, "The Kingdom is at Hand".

Any further detail would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

1944 - street work.jpg

Are  you  really  sure,  its  our  past  little  boy ?  I  hope  it....  A  wonderful  boy  and  later  a  Missionary...   wow,  what  a  career  for  Jehovah ❤  I  want  talk  with  him  in  our  paradise  ;o) 

27 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

Are  you  really  sure,  its  our  past  little  boy ?  I  hope  it....  A  wonderful  boy  and  later  a  Missionary...   wow,  what  a  career  for  Jehovah ❤  I  want  talk  with  him  in  our  paradise  ;o) 

Thank you  dear  Blanchie ❤

13 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

Absolutely. The first picture has the same little girl there behind him. The cart titles are the same. However, the date 1944 is accurate whereas 1930 is questionable. 

I find, the face is looking different on your pic...  the eyes, cheeks and mouth, or not ? But the shoes and socks are similar !  Sorry, that he is dead now ;-( 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.