The World News Media

Would a JW have to take cannabis in a form other than smoking it?

Jack Ryan

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just can't envision Sister NikL and other JWs with a joint in hand . . .

How would they take morphine?

However, I do have to completely stay away from Kryptonite.

• 1 year later...

if it were completely legal (federal and State...), and my wife did not mind, I would have some Marijuana brownies in moderation for three days ONLY, then never again, under carefully controlled conditions, and competent independent supervision.

There are receptors on the ends of neuron synapses that are are sized and shaped for THC ONLY, and to me that implies design intent.

I have watched this phenomena for a half-century now, and I have actually noticed people that "imbibed" for very short periods being dramatically smarter, and people that were regular users being dramatically stupider.

However, ask any fireman, if you are unclear on the concept, about the effects of smoke in human lungs.

I’ve given Marinol to elderly patients to help increase appetite.  It works wonders!  

What’s the difference between marijuana and dronabinol/Marinol?
Marinol (dronabinol) is a pill that is available by prescription and has FDA approval to treat certain conditions. Dronabinol is also known as THC, and it is the primary psychoactive cannabinoid in the prescription medication.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.