Queen Esther

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe  the  next  steps  of  JESUS......

Thank  you  dear  Sarah E.   I  will  try  it, of  course !  Your  2. picture  is  so  lovely ❤  Only  a  little  while, yes...  then  we  see  that  in  real.  What  a  wonderful  time !

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Duane Stephenson said:

This would be a perfect item to use as a short printed witness to leave when a householder's time is limited. It would

seem the perfect thing to get their attention after we leave.

Yes,  perfect...  and  just  to  Xmas  time !  A  very  good  idea,  Sister  Duane ;-)

I  hope,  we  will  have  alot  success !   ( You  can  tell  me  after  a  time, yes? )

Thank  you....

Our Congregation ordered extra No. 5 Awakes......"Did Jesus Really Exist?".........I had several extra copies, because I found it a terrific magazine to place, and I still have a few left............this magazine would be ideal to use with the above article. I may try it tomorrow and see how it goes.

17 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Our Congregation ordered extra No. 5 Awakes......"Did Jesus Really Exist?".........I had several extra copies, because I found it a terrific magazine to place, and I still have a few left............this magazine would be ideal to use with the above article. I may try it tomorrow and see how it goes.

Oh yes, wonderful idea !  Tell  us  please  Brother  Barltrop, if  it  worked, thank  you ;-)

1 hour ago, Bible Speaks said:

Queen Esther: Keep up your good works. ❤️?❤️?❤️IMG_9808.JPGIMG_9811.JPG

Thank  you  dear  Sarah E. :)  I  will  try  it, of  course !  Your  2. picture  is  so  lovely ❤  Only  a  little  while, yes...  then  we  see  that  in  real.  What  a  wonderful  time !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.