ARchiv@L

• Views 7k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warwick, NY: World Headquarters Highlights of the Past Year 2017 Yearbook http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/302017036  

@ARchiv@L  WOW...  you're  a  very  good  help  for  us  -  special  for  our  Librarian   Thanks  for  coming !  We  very  missed  such  of  you  in  the  last  years ❤  Seems,  you're  very  special

positive comments are very much appreciated I must say. thank you for your good words. I am a simple person, doing nothing special just to help you here a little because I like the internet. YOU are d

Posted Images

@ARchiv@L  WOW...  you're  a  very  good  help  for  us  -  special  for  our  Librarian :)  Thanks  for  coming !  We  very  missed  such  of  you  in  the  last  years ❤  Seems,  you're  very  special  in  all  ;-)   Please  stay  here...  yes ?  Thank  you !

11 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@ARchiv@L  WOW...  you're  a  very  good  help  for  us  -  special  for  our  Librarian :)  Thanks  for  coming !  We  very  missed  such  of  you  in  the  last  years ❤  Seems,  you're  very  special  in  all  ;-)   Please  stay  here...  yes ?  Thank  you !

positive comments are very much appreciated I must say. thank you for your good words. 9_9I am a simple person, doing nothing special just to help you here a little because I like the internet. YOU are doing great job/work here --  and thanks to the Librarian for the pages. this gives me the possibility to share more interesting information.

these pages ARE WORLDWIDE, and the news travel faster .. and expand all over.B|

12 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

thank-you-1400x800-c-default.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.