The World News Media

At Last, Bone of My Bones, Flesh of My Flesh!

Bible Speaks

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23 "Then the man said: “This is at last bone of  my bones And flesh of  my flesh. This one will be called Woman, Because from man she was taken.”  (Genesis 3:23) NWT           jw.org I

12 "And someone may overpower one alone, but two together can take a stand against him. And a threefold cord cannot quickly be torn apart." (Eph.4:12) jw.org Adam and Eve lost Jehovah's fav

Posted Images

12 "And someone may overpower one alone, but two together can take a stand against him. And a threefold cord cannot quickly
be torn apart."
(Eph.4:12)
jw.orgIMG_4375.JPG

On 1/19/2017 at 11:09 AM, Bible Speaks said:

23 "Then the man said:
“This is at last bone of 
my bones And flesh of 
my flesh.
This one will be called Woman,
Because from man she was taken.”
 (Genesis 3:23) NWT 
         jw.org

IMG_4274.MP4

asset.gif

Adam and Eve lost Jehovah's favor and happiness. Obedience to his laws protect us. Look at what disobedience did for the human race? If Jehovah's laws are not obeyed how can He bless a marriage? Learn and apply Jehovah's counsel it will make you happy now and in a true blessed marriage he approves of. 

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402016603?q=marriage+for+a+good+husband&p=par#h=8

Choose wisely! I have learned much and now look back and say to Jehovah "Thank you for taking care of me, even though I needed your hand through my 45 years of marriage. You don't marry a spiritual man, you don't have spiritual direction in it. Pray for discernment and wisdom my Sisters. Put Jehovah first, he will help you if you wait for a true spiritual man. 

IMG_4378.JPG

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.