• Recent Status Updates

• Michael Krewson

I am watching the masses of people sharing a McDonalds kiosk to order food. The screens are wiped down with a dry microfiber cloth every so often. Infectious diseases like hepatitis are thanking us for creating a new superhighway of cross infection. Would you like that Big Mac with a side of e.coli?
      · 1 reply
    • Michael Krewson

"Software is eating the world" - Marc Andreesen
      · 0 replies
    • Michael Krewson

Well... I'm off to Starbucks for a grande white chocolate mocha and a ham and cheese croissant that I seem to always need to ask them to warm up twice. I also notice that they have close a couple of their mobile drive thrus in the NW. 
      On a side note, whenever I order a ham and cheese croissant they always say: "Let me see if we have any left" even though it is 8am. Is there a chronic shortage of these things? and why at every single Starbucks?
      · 2 replies
    • The Librarian

I used the US Post Office today (on a Sunday) where I was able to purchase postage.... affix the stamp to the envelope provided by them and send it.....with no postal worker.... automation is getting rid of so many of the simple jobs out there.
      · 0 replies
    • Michael Krewson

Lately I seem to be more and more concerned about indoor air quality.  Anyone else thought about this recently? I’m thinking a vacuum cleaner should do more than just spew dirt around. 
      · 0 replies

Puerto Rico

Sign in to follow this  

11 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies