• 0 replies
  12. Guest Nicole

Martes 2 de Febrero de 2016

• 0 replies
  13. Guest Nicole

Lunes 1 de febrero

• 0 replies

• Topics

• Yes, jesus only answered them when matters had to be set straight for the onlookers. I do try to chat with young ones when I am on field service to prepare them for apostates and other shocks. Life is very complicated for young ones these days.  The world  has much more voice.
    • No pity for me thank you. I learn from pain and then move on. I hold no grudges or feel self-righteous anger or any if those self-destructive emotions. I am a JW, not because I need a crutch as you are trying to insinuate, but because I understand what they teach and happen to agree with them.  I do not claim to be anointed  but have enough logic and common sense to see through your ploys. I have seen the same symptoms before .... most 'apostates' fall victim to the same traits. Unfortunately someone close me had them.  
    • I kinda agree with you on that.  The surveillance system of China is now the model for the UN..... they are planning it for the West.  They will use it to see what you say about the government and what you do. Your financial transactions will be visible and your money can disappear overnight if they do not like you. This is already happening in China.  Read up about it. But as I said, these Christian's still trust the political system  to solve problems.... by this time they will have given their support for it  etc.... they will have the mark of the political system.  Just keep in mind.... even if we know what they are planning - it is still speculation on our part. We know that the world empire if false religion is working with UN at present to bring a united religion . People are all putting faith in these institutions to solve problems and bring peace.  UN and its coalition will start to rule and turn against its bedfellows -  then the UN and the world system will become so oppressive that no life will be saved if jehovah does not step in.   Russia and China is also in the mix - Daniel 11:40 onward.  It may happen differently..... but part of the scene is set.  It can take until 2030.... this is the time-frame the UN set for itself called Agenda 2030.... or it could suddenly escalate because jehovah will put it in mind of UN to turn against religion much faster.
    • Can't they be right on that? They are after all spreading Bibles? That also speaks against the idea that they are Babylon the Great. Could they just be those about whom Jesus said, who will say: Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy in your name?
    • That was partially answered in the previous post. But there were more quotes of course. The first is from the Watchtower, September 15, 1941, p. 288 Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped it to them, not a toy or plaything for idle pleasure, but the Lord's provided instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon. Sometimes it was even a matter of "days." The following is from Consolation (lka, Awake!) April 27, 1942, p. 13 Proof is now submitted that we are now living at the end of the days, and we may expect to see Daniel and the other mentioned princes any day now! And the following was already quoted from "Universal War Near," 1935: . . . during the few remaining months until the breaking of that universal cataclysm the powers that rule the nations of the earth will continue to make treaties and tell the people that by such means they will keep that world peace and bring about prosperity.