• The most creative and intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

We also want others to share your posts to ALL the social media outlets not just our own.

You need to be registered and logged in to get full access and to add content yourself. 

Welcome To Our Community

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Topics

• Wow! Then you don’t understand the spirit of which it stands if you think the Elders are there to correct things they are unaware of. I would say, you demand as much as Anna, James, JWinsider when it comes to the role an Elder and the governing body has within Christ Church. I thought you had a better understanding of scripture. I will blame myself for thinking about it. As for knowing people are liars, I agree and I treat everyone as such. I don’t hold preferences as you do. I
    • By Denise Chow Get ready, skywatchers. The last supermoon of 2019 will be visible in the night sky Wednesday, coinciding with the spring equinox that heralds the start of a new season. The March 20 spectacle will be the final of this year’s three back-to-back supermoons. The first was on Jan. 21, and the second — the biggest and brightest supermoon of 2019 — was on Feb. 19. A supermoon is a full moon that has reached the closest point to Earth in its monthly elliptical orbit aroun
    • Finland topped the list of 156 countries, which were ranked in the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network's 2019 World Happiness Report. The report ranks countries on several well-being variables including income, freedom, trust, healthy life expectancy and more. Two other Nordic countries came in second and third place, Denmark and Norway, respectively. On the other hand, South Sudan ranked the least happy on the list. https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/
    • EATONVILLE, WA - Pierce County firefighters battled a 15-acre brush fire near Eatonville on Wednesday night, one of dozens of fires that have broken out across Western Washington amid record-breaking March heat. Wednesday's fire near Eatonville burned near the intersection of SR 702 and Jackson Road, which is just west of SR 7 near the Jehovah's Witnesses temple. "Firefighters urge residents on Jackson Road to evacuate as this fire continues to grow," the Pierce County Firefighters uni
    • – JW Headquarters (19.03.2019) – Almost two years after the ban of their movement in Russia, 150 Jehovah’s Witnesses are currently under investigation.Already in 2019 Russian law enforcement has conducted raids on JWs in 10 cities in 6 regions (in 2018 Russian agents conducted 280 searches in about 40 regions throughout the Federation). Latest figures regarding JWs facing criminal charges throughout Russia: Pretrial Detention: 24 House arrest: 26 Ban on activities: 5 Rec
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cacheman

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.