1. When Cancer Patients Ask About Weed, Many Doctors Say Go For It

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• The most creative and intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

We also want others to share your posts to ALL the social media outlets not just our own.

You need to be registered and logged in to get full access and to add content yourself. 

Welcome To Our Community

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Topics

• RECHERCHONS DES PERLES SPIRITUELLES - SEMAINE DU 25 MARS 2019 - 1 Corinthiens 4-6.docx RECHERCHONS DES PERLES SPIRITUELLES - SEMAINE DU 25 MARS 2019 - 1 Corinthiens 4-6.pdf JOYAUX DE LA PAROLE DE DIEU Recherchons des perles spirituelles (8 min) : 1 Corinthiens 4-6 1 Corinthiens 4:9 : Pourquoi peut-on dire que les humains qui servent Dieu sont un « spectacle » pour les anges ? (w09 15/5 24 § 16) « Il me semble que Dieu nous a exposés publiquement en dernier, nous les a
    • Oh, who cares? We talked that stupid subject out ages ago. It has nothing to do with us anyhow, being way there on the other side of the world.   Man, judge much?! You are not easy to placate.   I don’t make attempts. I do it.   They’re not. That’s why I do it. There! See? Did you accomplish as much over several lifetimes with your scorched earth theocracy? I even wanted to reproduce the nicest email I received from a couple baptized at the last Re
    • I caught my breath when reading this one.  I know I’ve mentioned this before, but it bears repeating to any JW that would pay attention to scriptures. The anointed are compared to stars.  These stars – “angels” do not symbolize the elder body, as the WT teaches regarding Rev 1:20; 2:1; Rev 12:1; (Gal 4:24,26) Angels are messengers, the anointed are messengers.   Mal 2:7; John 1:51; Matt 22:29,30; 1 Pet 3:22; Heb 12:22,23; Luke 10:20, etc.   “Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 s
    • It seems than that the Kid is trying to run the show, and give orders to others. He seems to have learnt his ways from the GB and the Elders.  I do wish people would fully understand the word Apostate though. And isn't this the OPEN forum for all of us. Don't JW's have a private/ closed forum for themselves ? So where is the problem for that poor child Kid. Can't he just go to the Private forum and be happy there ?  @JW Insider Quote "The only comments allowed in a congregational
    • TTH, Am I going to have to actually go back and read this entire thread? I tried to avoid reading it, by only scanning for comments on the Chilean flag portion. But it has become pretty obvious that I have been referenced by others more often than I have even made comments here in this thread. Don't know why I ever became a sub-topic here. The rebuke was effective. I will be holding my cards close to the vest for the next few weeks. If I feel that my conscience is still clean, and there i
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cacheman

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.