• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply

• Topics

• Fine. Send me both your inner and outer garment. I’ll keep them in storage while you freeze.
    • While you reproach the Almighty God and doubt is ability to guide and instruct a people because some individuals within them sin. Here is your greatest opportunity: Name the organization foretold in the Bible that : 2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people on whom my name has been called humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn away from their evil ways, then I will hear from the heavens and forgive their sin and heal their land.  Daniel 9:19 O Jehovah, do hear. O Jehovah, do forgive. O Jehovah, do pay attention and act! Do not delay, for your own sake, O my God, for your own name has been called upon your city and upon your people.” That has a central priest-like body foretold by prophetic parallels and scriptures. They would be organized to do the will of God by:  Faithful and Discreet Slave, Mtt 24:45 that is part of a greater body of anointed ones, Revelation 7:4,  who are feeding themselves New spiritual light Daniel 12:4. They are Preaching that there will be escapee's of a Great Tribulation Daniel 12:1 They are Preaching a resurrection of the dead on Earth of the wicked and good Daniel 12:2, Acts 24:15 the Faithful and Discreet Slave would be rooting out the lies and falsehoods,because of there seeing Jehovah and Christ hate the lies and liars John 17:17, Revelation 21:8 8 But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death.”  rooting out the lies and falsehoods like these:  that God tortures the wicked eternally in a Fiery Hell, or believe Jesus is the Almighty GOD YHWH, or that Jesus was more than human while on Earth, or that God will destroy the Earth, or that God is a Trinity, a 3 head or dual godhead, or that all good people go to heaven, or that all religions lead to God, or that God is supporting any of man's governments, These would be transforming themselves individually as foretold at Isaiah 11:6-9. As seen at conventions of a vast mixed crowd of Jehovah's Witnesses. Revelation 7:9 This organization would be "obeying God as Ruler" rather than or above Men Acts 5:29 Isaiah 2:2 In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. These being called the Way and recognized worldwide as the True Worshipers of John 4:23,24 These are doing the expressed will of God ,Matthew 24:14 and Mark 13:10, preaching,teaching and announcing the Kingdom of God in the way that Jesus taught the Apostles, Matthew 28:19,20 during that time Jesus stated a generation would see people like yourselves EXPRESSING HATRED for Them because of the NAME they are called by. That Hatred would cause Persecution of those Doing God's Will. this same generation would see world wars, great diseases and earthquakes and an increase in crime because the love for neighbor has faltered and people are visibly in disagreement among themselves and their government, especially the 7th world power of the US & Great Britain Daniel 2:43 They would see peace taken from the Earth and become faint out of fear, They would see a days wage would only pay for the necessities of life 43 Just as you saw iron mixed with soft clay, they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay. This generation would see a pushing and a shoving between the King of the South and the King of the North Daniel 11:40   while keeping separate from war and the politics of this world John 17:14 Who are abstaining from blood and thing sacrificed to idols, Acts 15:20 but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from what is strangled, and from blood.  who need no cross, saint or crucifix or any other material object to express their faith or pray before: Exodus 20:4“You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth.5 You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me. The disgusting acts of pedophiles are hated by God, He is rooting out a people on Earth who will respect His moral Code, not like Adam, but like Christ. Here is your greatest opportunity: Name the organization foretold in the Bible ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  
    • I see them on my TV screen and they really look unapproachable, full of themselves and puffed up.  They stay in a 5 star hotel all the time!  You have good reason to judge them, find the guilty and send them to jail -  just on this one charge alone! 
    • According to your divine plan - the oversight of the divine purpose....there must not be books! No videos! Every anointed will do oversight in front of their computer (because they are all over the world- so they will most probably do oversight on computer) and no books or videos will be published because every anointed will be attached to few thousand people on internet whom they will be teaching. If one of these anointed gets a big head and decides to make a following  for himself with his  own ideas..... there will be no central oversight to correct apostacy.... brilliant idea! Then you can really get an important role! They are anointed for the job of priesthood but they have not yet been baptized in the death of christ to give up flesh to become priests in heaven. Yes they are part of body of christ but they do not function as priests here on earth..... what do we call them?  Father?  Mrs priest? Yes- You are not out there feeling sorry for the poor in heart but sitting on internet the entire day calling out a body which does not want to have anything to do with you. Your "priestly function" seems sadly neglected. You do not need the GB to do it if you are a true priest. Get your following and be a priestess to them ! The total impracticality of your gripe with the GB and how you think the  'priests ' should now function indicates to me that you do not understand the divine plan or the divine administration.