• Topics

• 31 “For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. 32 For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come. (Mt 12:31, 32)   The fire has been lit, you need to figure out which fire, 1 or 2:  #1   “I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lit? 50 Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am distressed until it is finished! 51 Do you think I came to give peace on the earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. 52 For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.” (Lu 12:49-53) #2 “The tongue is also a fire. The tongue represents a world of unrighteousness among our body members, for it defiles all the body and sets the whole course of life on fire, and it is set on fire by Ge·henʹna. (Jas 3:5, 6)    
    • Apologize for little late comment about question when Jesus come to be King. WT Society agreed how Jesus became King in 33 AD. And his enthroning took literal manifestation in Jerusalem. Is it possible that Jesus became King without Heavenly approval? Well, could he become King on Earth but not in Heaven too?    The disciples fail to see that Jesus’ instructions involve Bible prophecy. Later, however, they grasp the fulfillment of Zechariah’s prophecy. He foretold that God’s promised King would come into Jerusalem “humble and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a female donkey.”—Zechariah 9:9. - https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/jesus/final-ministry/enters-jerusalem-as-king/ It seems how WT GB also failed in interpretation about when Jesus became King. In 33 or in 1914 AD despite their own published books that supports 33 AD. More than this, and his Kingdom was also existed in 33 AD on Earth. Quote from WT publication said: In a very real sense, then, the Kingdom was in their midst. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008012 The King Enters Jerusalem on a Colt When they got close to Jerusalem and arrived at Bethʹpha·ge on the Mount of Olives,a then Jesus sent two disciples,b 2  saying to them: “Go into the village that is within sight, and you will at once find a donkey tied and a colt with her. Untie them and bring them to me. 3  If someone says anything to you, you must say, ‘The Lord needs them.’ At that he will immediately send them.”4  This actually took place to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet, who said: 5  “Tell the daughter of Zion: ‘Look! Your king is coming to you,c mild-temperedd and mounted on a donkey, yes, on a colt, the offspring of a beast of burden.’”e6  So the disciples went and did just as Jesus had instructed them.f 7  They brought the donkey and its colt, and they put their outer garments on them, and he sat on them.g 8  Most of the crowd spread their outer garments on the road,h while others were cutting down branches from the trees and spreading them on the road. 9  Moreover, the crowds going ahead of him and those following him kept shouting: “Save, we pray, the Son of David!i Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!j Save him, we pray, in the heights above!”* - Matt 21 PICTURE from WT book -   https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/jesus/final-ministry/enters-jerusalem-as-king/ In rendering these words of Jesus, a number of careful Bible translations use wording similar to that found in the New World Translation. Some say that the Kingdom is “among you” or “in the midst of you.” How was God’s Kingdom among those people at that time, including the Pharisees? Well, Jesus was the one whom Jehovah God appointed to be the King of the Kingdom. As the King-Designate, Jesus was right in the midst of those people. He taught about the Kingdom of God and even performed miracles, giving them a preview of what that Kingdom would accomplish. In a very real sense, then, the Kingdom was in their midst. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008012
    • Interesting - they had pinpointed the UN at that time.....because it is now getting significantly important in the present time.  It (un) may even now go in abyss and come up with a new name. All I know is that UN Agenda 2030 cannot work unless they do eventually control policy in the West in a totalitarian way and work with the Chinese/Russian block of alliances to  be able to declare "peace and security".  They will have surveillance to control people - the way China is now implementing and refining it. The  UN and EU like the Chinese model and Google and other digital companies etc is totally cooperating. Google and the other 6 news agencies in the West is already censoring and cutting out news which is not acceptable (following UN agreements as well as EU agreements) .   Similar to a police state - we are only getting the propaganda they want us to see.....even in USA - the real issues and the decisions which are made do not get coverage.  Very little investigative reporting - news for the masses. The ongoing acrimonious theater between the globalists (social warriors who follow the post modern philosophy- clay)  and nationalists (populist who think in conservative patriarchal way and want to maintain borders- iron) is real. It is a last stand against the UN global agenda. The children at school and university students have already been indoctrinated to think about  "unity in the world" - which by the way - is a wonderful idea if it was not used by UN atheists to further the UN agenda. Most of the youth remind me of the bolchevists when they say all "patriarchy" must be removed by any means and all minorities must get special rights.  In 5 years the world will be a different place when the next lot get to vote..... if it happens.... America must lose its economic power for UN to dictate........ and this is what is going on. Social unrest is being stoked by big money in US from muslim countries and other billionaire's  foundations (billionaires who have bought into the utopian idea of UN to unify the world and distribute wealth - so all humans can be happy.)  And the weakening of the dollar is ongoing (FED doing unprecedented things- ). While the economy is touted to look good it is crumbling. Stocks look good... but this is kept artificially high.  The Babylon the Great saga (Rev 17 & 18) plays out when the eighth king (last king) gets power for a short while and Babylon is destroyed by her political lovers. Thereafter the economy collapses. It is the final and global ending of human control over the earth during Armageddon.  The 3 sectors which need to be removed for this to happen is: all religion, all money, all human governments. The first time Babylon is mentioned it is in connection with building of the tower (ziggurats) to false religion (read up about ziggurats) and establishing the first empire.  Jehovah confused their languages - hence the name Bavylon- confusion.. The second time Babylon is mentioned it refers to the second empire which had its waters dried up and it fell to the persians in one night.  Babylon the Great is one of the three sectors above. The "beasts" depict the world governments one after another and the financial sector is called merchants who trade with ships (go far and wide), and Babylon the Great is the harlot (in the bible a harlot always symbolically refers to unfaithful religion). Rome (while it symbolises an influential part of false religion - and the most despicable part to Jehovah  because it has failed to teach the truth about the bible and His name) is politically taking the initiative to bring about the UN agenda together with other religious leaders of "abrahamic faiths ".  Canada and Europe are mostly secular so they will welcome one religion idea.  When Muslims see Christian's adopting this idea and dropping Jesus, they will be happy because they are one step closer to achieving their goal of religious supremacy on earth... Jews are being slowly displaced because of violent attacks on them and many in Europe are emigrating to israel. This how it may play out: there will be a false religious/ moral unity which all westerners will be expected to approve of ......to get the UN agenda in place. (UN rules regarding gender, Islam etc will be installed.)  When this is completed the churches will no longer be needed - surveillance and pressure on peoples (similar to China) will take over to maintain law and order- a false "peace and security" for all.  This is already working in China which now has little crime due to a penalty and surveillance system. They are refining it as we speak.  The UN agenda 21 wants most people living in cities as soon as possible (to preserve, water, food, land, animals etc. - they will ration food). They want to protect the environment.  The environment is more important than people.  On local level in USA, the NGOs have already changed environmental  laws. .... to make it hard for people to build in rural areas. In cities people can be easily controlled and surveilled. Religion is starting to play it's part in UN agenda.  UN agenda is a reality.  This is why I think they are succeeding.  Their plans are being done in stealth mode....and they do not need money. It is coming from billionaires who own the corporations which will provide the food, water, surveillance etc for the new utopia. It is so surrealist one cannot believe it is true but they have been working on this intensely since the time of George Bush.  I will read your other replies when I get back from field service and meeting - then reply and chat further. I see Daniel 11 is now in discussion- I will give my thoughts
    • To get my young children interested in physics, I used the old "generate static electricity with a balloon", experiment. I explained what static electricity was and rubbed the balloon in my hair ( I had hair ... then), until the hair stood up on end. and went over to a wall with the balloon, and had my head stick to the wall.