The World News Media

Weekly Study Materials

498 topics in this forum

• Topics

• It does not matter to me in the slightest, I was merely reporting the news of bizarro world, and the Panderer-in-Chief. ….. things that make you wanna go “YIKES!”.
    • Since 2009, the Transgender Day of Visibility has been observed on March 31. This year, coincidentally, it happened to fall on Easter Sunday. Some individuals claimed that President Biden intentionally chose this date to replace a long-established religious holiday with Transgender Visibility Day. However, this assertion is completely unfounded, and it is nothing more than a false accusation pushed by right-wing media outlets seeking to spread misinformation about the President. The government designated March 31st as a day to specifically acknowledge and recognize gay rights. It was not their intention to belittle any other man-made holiday that does not align with true Christianity. Nevertheless, both holidays would be deemed inappropriate for a devout Christian. It should not have mattered to JWs at all. Not in the slightest.  It's puzzling that Bruce Jenner, now known as Caitlyn Jenner, as an openly gay individual, was dismayed by Easter Sunday being celebrated as a gay day, despite being gay himself, and strongly opposed it as a Christian. This reveals the conflicting beliefs of some self-proclaimed Christians, showcasing a double standard that contradicts the core values of Christ.
    • You are just wrapped too tight, Georgie.  I just like to deflate your pompous nebulosity and agenda driven view of life, the Universe, and Everything. You think you are the boss and everyone else but you is stupid, as you constantly argue false premises and distorted reality.
    • From an individual who seems unapologetically self-absorbed, I must inform you that your perspective carries little significance. Therefore, feel free to express yourself vehemently and indulge in immature behavior. Keep in mind that God is aware of your intricate malicious intentions. Remember, the consequences are a result of your own actions, leaving no one else to hold accountable but you.
    • … and donchew forget now … the GB now allows Sisters to come to meetings and go out in field service in slacks or Mumus.  Or slacks AND Mumus, if poundage appropriate. Did I ever mention I once dated a Sister that made Mumus out of parachutes? She was an Opera singer, and had a UN diplomatic passport. She was on “speed”, couldn’t blink, and typed 600 words a minute with 100% errors. Occasionally she would get lipstick in her eyebrows.