• Topics

• He asked, As Srecko stated, there is no earthly organization, but a people, a nation, "organized" within the Body of Christ.    I gave evidence according to the Bible, who that nation is comprised of.  Don't tell me that you believe Zion is the Watchtower, where lawsuits are coming out of its ears, records of pedophiles are hidden within it, and "Beliefs Clarified" is posted on the information board.   I know you must be smarter than that.   2 In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established     as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills,     and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,     to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways,     so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion,     the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.  Isa 2:1,2 The Temple is not the organization and the "law" is not the Shepherd the Flock of God book.   1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; Heb 8:10; Rev 5:9,10; 14:1; Rev 21:22 As for the "Great 8", (which is really clever),  the organization will make sure they are removed.  Rev 17:12,15-18  
    • Well done, Twyla.  You continue to be the best!!!!  Many thanks.👏
    • I could be wrong (fat chance) but... I don’t think that was in any way, shape, or form an answer to the question Sower put to you. That was just you carrying on the way you always do. In other words, you—riding in with the other true anointed that the Great 8 never allowed to speak with one another.
    • “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,    “and my servant whom I have chosen,so that you may know and believe me    and understand that I am he.Before me no god was formed,    nor will there be one after me.  Isa 43:10 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.  Isa 43:12 "Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.” "you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."  1 Pet 2:5,9 The nation of priests since Christ, are tested, refined, and proven to serve God and Christ, to bring "healing to the nations" in the Kingdom of God. Rev 21:2  No other "rock", or "foreign god" will prove to replace this spiritual people, nation.  Not even the "mountainlike organization" that you fully put your trust in. It is the Temple of God, Mount Zion, soon to reach its completion. "For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God."  Rom 8:19-21 “What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!’” "I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God."  Rev 21:2,3 The "dwelling place" of God is within the hearts of the anointed priesthood.  1 Cor 3:16,17  They are the "Bride" of Christ. "The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life."   So, when your leaders say, "come to Jehovah's organization for salvation", they are telling you a lie.