• 0 replies
  4. Boeing 777 Wing Test

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  5. Flying the New HondaJet

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply

• The most creative and intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

We also want others to share your posts to ALL the social media outlets not just our own.

You need to be registered and logged in to get full access and to add content yourself. 

Welcome To Our Community

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Topics

• @TrueTomHarley PR ? So you are here to put the JW side over to non Witnesses and me and a couple of others are here to tell them the truth. A good balance i think Tom. Only I'm not using people, to write a book or earn money  . i have the genuine feeling and safety of people as my reason.  Just because i don't know what is perfectly correct does not mean I don't know what is totally wrong.    
    • Vote the Kid-TTH ticket for 2020! Hey, you never know. Pundits don’t like Trump and regard most of the Democrat challengers as lightweights. Who can say how it might turn out? ”I promise, if I am elected, to solemnly serve to the best of my ability and to search out the lowlifes of the worldnewsmedia and throw them all into jail.”
    • Oh, but I do walk in harmony with Christ.  This does not require walking in harmony with the Watchtower.  SHOULD THERE BE UNITY AT ALL COST?  A “worldly preacher” from decades ago said, “If good men were all for union and bad men for division, or vice versa, that would simplify things for us. Or if it could be shown that God always unites and the devil always divides it would be easy to find our way around in this confused and confusing world. But that is not how things are. Li
    • No Did you notice that just after my post I put in another saying I was half-inclined to take it all back? It was for this consideration that I did it. Everyone else says what they have to say without triggering “hot compassionate rhetoric.” (well...actually, that’s not true) Why should it be different for you? There is no harmony and unity here. Okay. I think most everyone else understands that, too. I never misunderstood that point, either.   Throw it on the st
    • To quote a Kid "we have the brightest minds at work here, let's act the part". But what you have is human wisdom, not the Wisdom from God.  As for harmony and unity, I think you are in the wrong house. That must be in the PRIVATE house.  . A place I will never be allowed to go. Still they have to hide somewhere I suppose.  Quote the Kid "Can we believe whatever association here, is not flawed and is not outside the norm of Christian ethics? " Explain the Christian ethics of
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ashlan

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.