• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Topics

• Prevention How to protect yourself There are currently no vaccines available to protect you against human coronavirus infection. You may be able to reduce your risk of infection by doing the following wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands avoid close contact with people who are sick For information about hand washing, see CDC’s Clean Hands Save Lives! How to protect others If you have cold-like symptoms, you can help protect others by doing the following stay home while you are sick avoid close contact with others cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands clean and disinfect objects and surfaces Treatment There are no specific treatments for illnesses caused by human coronaviruses. Most people with common human coronavirus illness will recover on their own. However, you can do some things to relieve your symptoms take pain and fever medications (Caution: do not give Aspirin to children) use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough If you are mildly sick, you should drink plenty of liquids stay home and rest If you are concerned about your symptoms, you should see your healthcare provider.   https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/about/prevention.html
    • Dear friend, thanks.  I did find time to listen to it.  This guy has done a lot of research on the illuminati (which no longer exists but its philosophy did not die out but lives on) but he does not know his bible well.  That is why he takes symbolic imagery and uses it in literal way. I did find one or two discrepancies.  Ie.there are very few Jews left in Iran.  The few that are there now are protected by the government so it does not look bad to the outside world - they did persecute jews before. Most Jews and Bahai worshippers have left the country. I do speak some Arabic and studied the Quran, hadith and sirah.  Shia Islam hates the Jews and want them all dead. There are scriptures in the Quran and hadith which outright says this.  I also listen to Persian translations of the imams and Iranian leaders....... they hate USA and jews. They also support Hezbollah and Hamas and Houthis- all terrorists - with money while their own people suffer. Iran is a major destabilizing influence in the middle east. This fact is also a reason why the west is in danger because salafist extremists are in Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, UK etc.  It will definitely bring more problems in future. While this video focuses only on Jewish connections to secret organizations - there are many organizations which come out of "old" money especially the Dutch east India company and the British east India company. The British supremacist organization "the pilgrim society" also pops to mind. Cecil John Rhodes left his will to six  or seven secret organizations. Look it up on wikipedia. He had control of all the gold and diamonds in south Africa. Between 1902 and 1913 a lot of maneuvering between England and USA went on before the dual world power of Anglo-American emerged.  Tesla's patents were stolen and given to others who could be controlled. England's secret organizations built links in USA to influence it on many levels.  They controlled the newspapers to control public opinion, then also funded people to go to America and start banks and bring in the FED.  In England they started mi5 and mi6 and later assisted USA  to start CIA etc.  They still steal patents and use them in the USA military industrial complex because of how the CIA and other secret organizations were set up. The City of London controls a lot of secret money in the world and it has it's own laws - it does not fall under British jurisdiction ..... just like Vatican.  So the idea that Revelation should be taken literally.... is not accurate. London controls a lot of what goes on in USA...behind the scenes. New York cannot be Babylon the harlot even if she has a lady as her welcoming symbol. Babylon was the original city who started opposition to God with false religion after the flood. Babylon could also be Lindon for that matter.....  In the video it constantly talks of ancient mysticism which came from ancient Babylon..... yet it does not make the connection with religion... ?   The mysticism in Egypt with its spells and magic originated in Babylon.   What the video also does not bring out is the mysticism connected to the belief of the immortality of the soul or the separateness of the soul to the body.  This is the biggest lie Satan told: you will not die.  This idea went to India where they believe the soul is continuously  reincarnated.  Well the Kabbalah is a mystic jewish religion which also does meditation similar to the Asian continent.   Yes, most Rabbis practice the real kabbalah. The New Age religion for the masses is a watered down version of the kabbalah. The idea that you can get 'hidden knowledge ' from connecting to ' God ' is clearly spiritism.  Is this not what satan promoted in the garden of eden ? To get the 'hidden ' knowledge God did not give them?  What I agree with is that most of the modern philosophies come from the French revolution which was supposed to bring utopian promise of freedom and equality. It had its roots in earlier spiritistic thought - as though satan was behind it to control the masses who wanted equality. The post modern philosophy and new feminism also hates the biblical  'patriarchy' and is bent on breaking down old values and the family. It wants a social revolution. French revolution brought forth communism (and yes, I agree with the history of Marx and Lenin) but do not be misled: it is not just Jews behind this new world order. I listened to an article yesterday where Bill Gates is accused of continuing Monsanto's agenda in India....  new money / new billionaires have bought into it. There are Muslim masons too!  Masons were so widespread at time of Weisshaupt and its connection with Roseacrucianist ideas it is not a conspiracy. Even Mozart was a Mason. His opera " the magic flute is a allegory about masonry.  When you have so much money as these billionaires do,   you feel especially priviledged and blessed and feel you must use your money to forward certain 'good' goals. They  believe they  are special and therefore cannot make  wrong choices:  I believe most of these leaders and billionaires who get together at the Bilderburg meetings have good motives while benefitting themselves in the process. Satan is deceiving. Whatever happens, we are forewarned in the bible that satan will be drawn out to show his full hand. All the major corporations, oligarchs and leaders in the world, as well as  the secret societies, are moving in same direction - to install a world federation which has satan's goals in mind.   How far they will get we do not know....... but they definitely gave the money and technology to control billions if people when the technology is fully implemented. Rev 16: 14-16 indicates it is propaganda leading the leaders and the world to Armageddon. The propaganda is inspired by satan. True disciples of jehovah will have a very hard time..... we know this. Our faith will be under test.... it is nice to look at these things and speculate but it is more important to be solid in the faith. Yes we have fun speculating but we must never lose sight of Jehovahs wonderful promises.... and make sure of the "more important things" ....because this will keep us strong. Thanks for reaching out to me- I appreciate it.  
    • A citizen of the United States and an Indonesian national have been arrested by the Telanaipura Police in Jambi for allegedly spreading the teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the Simpang Empat Sipin subdistrict of Jambi city. “The arrest was made based on reports from residents who were concerned by the individuals’ activities in the neighborhood,” Telanaipura Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Yumika Putra said on Wednesday. Both the US and the Indonesian citizens, identified only by the initials J and L, respectively, were currently detained and being questioned regarding their religious activities, he said. The Jambi Police had also assisted in making sure whether the detainees had actually violated any existing laws, he added. During the preliminary questioning, J admitted to having lived in Jambi city for three years. The police had cooperated with the Jambi Immigration Office to look into J's stay permit. Waluyo, a local, said the J and L had given out pamphlets, brochures and books on the teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses from door to door in the neighborhood. They also recommended residents visit the official website of the Jehovah’s Witnesses at jw.org. “Of course we grew concerned. This is a Muslim-majority neighborhood. What if there’s a conflict with local residents?” Waluyo said to The Jakarta Post. Read more: https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/01/23/us-indonesian-citizens-arrested-for-allegedly-proselytizing-for-jehovahs-witnesses-in-jambi.html
    • @Arauna Hi Arauna, I have found for you more documentaries about how politics really work in view of Revelation 17:18 And the woman+ whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.” This short documentary reports on the power of CFR, Council of Foreign Relations.    Have you heard about Alex Jones, who has been fighting the "New World Order"? His documentaries are very revealing about UN, NWO, secret societies and more.   And:    
    • Thank you.  I also wish you well, with blessings!  I appreciate your use of scriptures to make your point.   I often think of how the WT uses Prov 4:18 to validate their “new light” policies. “The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,     shining ever brighter till the full light of day.” No one can boast of understanding this “light” if it doesn’t take root in one’s heart and thrive.  As I look back at the organization, there are undoubtedly numerous discarded shards of what was taught as “light”, but time proved it to be full-on blackness. “But if anyone walks during the night, he does stumble, because the light is not in him."  John 11:10 “Yes, the light of the wicked is extinguished; the flame of his fire does not glow. The light in his tent grows dark, and the lamp beside him is put out.”  Job 18:5,6 I’ve learned that our spiritual development begins with turning to the source of light, where it is never to be mingled with a dark, false teaching that needs replacing. “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?” 2 Cor 6:14 Jesus is compared to the sun. (Mal 4:2; Matt 17:2)  He is that light that the GB cannot perceive, since they rely on their own wisdom. (Prov 3:7; Ezek 13:9)   They are "false christs", shining their own false light. (Matt 24:24; 2 Cor 11:13-15; Rev 8:10,11) David Splane and his “generation” chart comes to mind when reading the next verse in Prov 4. Prov 4:19 – “But the way of the wicked is like the darkest gloom; they don't know what makes them stumble.” That is a verse that seems to be ignored! Jesus said,  “Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the doorwill be opened to you.”  Matt 7:7 “Every generous act and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights; with Him there is no variation or shadow cast by turning.”  James 1:17 We come out of the WT spiritually starved for the light of Christ, maybe not even realizing it. (Amos 5:20) He is right there to provide the light of understanding that is unfolding in these last days. (Isa 9:2; Matt 13:43)  There has been no other time in my life where the practice of seeking “hidden treasure” was so profound, so difficult, yet eventually brought peace of mind knowing I had begun walking on the right road leading to understanding.  Isa 30:21 “My son, if you accept my words     and store up my commands within you, 2 turning your ear to wisdom     and applying your heart to understanding— 3 indeed, if you call out for insight     and cry aloud for understanding, 4 and if you look for it as for silver     and search for it as for hidden treasure, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord     and find the knowledge of God.”  Prov 2:1-5 Jesus Christ is ready to help us gain his light of understanding, that never will be snuffed out.  It only gets brighter until the "day" the Kingdom of God arrives. “We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.”  2 Pet 1:19