The Librarian

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah's Witnesses believe salvation is a free gift from God attained by being part of "God's organization" and putting faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice. They do not believe in predestination or eter

WOW.... Danke  for  your  always  SO  detailed  and  exact  explanations  about  Bible-words,  themes,  or  special  questions  to  that !  Its  like  a  treasure  &  a  big  help  for  me. THANK 

There are some weaknesses with the 'two destinies' idea, however. If all true Christians in the 1st century were 'anointed,' what changed? Regarding the weaknesses that center on Rev. 7 ...

Thanks for a timely reference.

Discounting the Librarian's initial encyclopedic reference and Anke Adolphe's appreciative acknowledgement, I believe you opened this discussion. 

I think it is fitting that you should have the final word. Proverbs 18:17 is most appropriate.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.