Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
Queen Esther -

Top Posters

On 2/16/2017 at 5:36 AM, The Librarian said:

Evidently he mentioned me in a post  on his Facebook page...

check this out: 

http://www.jw-archive.org/post/157299906488/governing-body-member-m-stephen-lett-mentions-the

O.o ...... :D:D:D

Hello guest!

:D:D:D

here is something funny from the internet  !!! 

ra,triblend_tee,x1000,black_triblend,fro

some more things about "the librarian" :D

24e9c0290d4a878b8e7c5abd17a8fda1.jpg

and the last , for the moment ....

B0220000DS0000007720505051280WH0000AFA,w

@ARchiv@L  our Governing Body Brothers  NOT on the social network ! Be sure, these are Fake News, hahaha :D  I saw this week "Goffrey Jackson" on Twitter... hahahahahahaaa xD  Very clear signs, thats not HE !!  But I think, we all know that...  thats my opinion ! On the social network many Fake accounts of Celebrities ! 

tumblr_o37o00wkyP1s865f6o1_1280.jpg.9065

I am not sure where Brother Lett is Witnessing..........but, I did notice, no ties...........I like that idea........especially if one is witnessing in temperatures of 350C to 400C+ .............many days in summer, that's what sort of temperatures we have to work in..........WITH ties...........not funny especilly when it is high humidity as well !!!!

Guest Indiana

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 8.24.46 PM.png

On 2/17/2017 at 5:10 PM, Queen Esther said:

@ARchiv@L  our Governing Body Brothers  NOT on the social network ! Be sure, these are Fake News, hahaha :D  I saw this week "Goffrey Jackson" on Twitter... hahahahahahaaa xD  Very clear signs, thats not HE !!  But I think, we all know that...  thats my opinion ! On the social network many Fake accounts of Celebrities ! 

Jehovahs witnesses think of him as a celebrity? I can see that, most celebrities are very rich and are worshipped for being a celebrity.

• Similar Content

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • By Witness
      "She says she was 5 when another Jehovah's Witness raped her.  The religion's leaders call such accounts 'false stories'"

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. "Often times, the terms compulsive liar and pathological liar are used interchangeably. However, in reality, both are different. Although, both have this habit of lying about every small or big thing, yet their motives behind lying are not the same. Nor do they pose the same kind of threat to the people around them.
      Compulsive Liar
      A compulsive liar is a person who will lie, no matter what. It has become a habit with him/her to lie about everything and he/she has no control over it. The thing with people who have compulsive lying disorder is that they lie because they find telling the truth very uncomfortable. So, to avoid themselves from this discomfort, they resort to lying.
      Pathological Liar
      A pathological liar is someone who lies to get his way. They are manipulative, crafty, and usually have a goal in mind when they lie. They have no concern for the feelings of others, even of those people who are close to them.
      Stephen Lett is a very sick man.  He suffers from both. 
      (https://psychologenie.com/pathological-liar-vs-compulsive-liar)

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      El hermano Lett, del Cuerpo Gobernante, ha estado en la Sucursal de Ghana. El viernes estuvo en la dedicación de la Sucursal renovada, una nueva oficina de traducción y en nuevo centro educacional. 

• Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • By Queen Esther
      Our funny,  anointed  Brother  Stephen  LETT,  GB.  with  his  wife  ;-))
      He  was  visiting  a  Congregation  in  Florida,  his  Talk  was  connected  to  alot  other  Congregations !  2706  attendees...
      Before  the  Talk,  he  was  going  with  ALL  out  into  sercive  and  after  that,  they  had  a  meal  all  together !   A  VERY  NICE  DAY  FOR  ALL
    • By The Librarian
      Learn from the Birds
      Via
    • By io.porog
      Note: These posts are for the purpose of indexing JW Broadcasting Program Parts for easy access and look up on this site, as JW Broadcasting does not yet have a search function. Most parts have been linked directly to the video for that part, for easy access. You may like to use these links for personal or family study. Enjoy!
      May 2015

Presenter: Bro. Stephen Lett

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 33:15 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 4:46 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 6:30 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 3:36

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 3:41 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 6:22 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 3:55 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 2:05 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 4:29 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 9:49 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 2:48 mins
      Closing Video: Tallin North Congregation, Tallin City, Estonia

Full length 1:36:27

*Full length time includes intermediary comments

• Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Nuestro hermano Stephen Lett y su esposa.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Our brother Lett, thanking each department for their hard work at the convention in Long Beach, California.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Comenzó su precursorado en Diciembre de 1966.
      De 1967 a 1971  sirvió en la Sucursal Betel de Brooklyn. En Octubre de 1971  se casó con Susan y comenzó el servicio de precursor especial.
      De 1979 a 1998 sirvió como superintendente de circuito.
      En Abril de 1998 se le invitó a servir en Betel de Brooklyn.
      El 2 de Octubre de 1999 fue nombrado como miembro del Cuerpo Gobernante de los Testigos de Jehová
      Fuente: w2000 1/1 29.
      No estamos seguros si Adam Lett, abogado de Watchtower es hijo de él, si alguien sabe por favor déjenos sus comentarios. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Patricia deaton
    Newest Member
    Patricia deaton

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.