The World News Media

Why are Jehovah's witnesses not allowed to grow facial hair (beard)?

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it scripturally correct to press the brothers in the congregation to remove all facial hair (beard) except the mustache?

I think it's best to remember scriptures when approached by such an "arrangement".   But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have re

So what a brother from Greece can make in order to have beard and at the same time not to have consequence from the elders? I tried once to bring up the matter (when they told me about Russel) and they started saying that we must go some day in "the room" because I make so many questions !

I thought beard is forbidden everywhere so I really don't understand this unscriptural rules...
so what?  Greece is not part of Europe ... or have different culture from the west?
or this about Russel Idolatry is a joke excuse ?

or we follow unwritten traditions of men ?

... my question still stands !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.