The Librarian

3. SuzA

SuzA

4. Queen Esther

Queen Esther

• Similar Content

• By Queen Esther
      The  CO - class,  learning  in  a  course  in  Bethel  *Mill  Hill*  -
      Left  side  first  is  GB  Brother  Barba !   A  friend-sister  met  him  by  a  New york  Bethel  visit,   she  got  alot  pictures
      That  picture  is  from  the  past  ~  Bro. Barba  is  now  in  Heaven  by  the  others  from  NY.
    • By The Librarian
      except for the sister of course... LOL...
    • By Jack Ryan
      Beards and Special Privileges

https://we.tl/QoXBKLTp4L

via @Atlantis4

• By Queen Esther
      BEARD ?       
      In your region as seen?  We will be reading them  -
      ( photo @ antonito36 )
      ( for  Germany  its  too  much...  not  allowed )    And  in  your  region,  country ?
    • By TrueTomHarley
      I knew Seth Sheepngoats would pull something like this, I knew it! The tip-off should have been when I saw him go into that costume shop.
      He arrived at the Kingdom Hall just like anyone else yesterday. But halfway through the Watchtower Study, he reached into his bag and tied something behind his neck.
      When he emerged, it was with a huge, magnificent Santa Claus beard!
      He is such an idiot!

• By The Librarian
      JW’s are now allowed to have beards and publicly preach. This photo is from the Ukraine. No word yet on the use of man buns. :-)
      Via
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      This continuous, never-ending global controversy has been going on since the 1960's, that I am aware of personally, and even before, when Judge Rutherford PERSONALLY forbade beards among Jehovah's witnesses, with the possible exception of post-menopausel Sisters .... and the Society has never definitively stated ANYTHING. 
      With my usual lack of humor I present the Draft Copy of the December 2016 issue of the Watchtower which showed a Brother shaving on the cover ... it was changed before being distributed, because the Brothers responsible for the VERY GOOD and accurate article ... disappeared mysteriously.
      After you save the file to your hard drive, from the TOOL BAR, be sure to set your ADOBE PDF reader under VIEW to "Reading Mode" and under ZOOM,  "Fit Page" to read it.
      Dec 2016 Watchtower draft article .pdf

• By Jack Ryan
      An official Austria Watchtower delegation meeting with government and religion leaders of that country.

What was the job title of Walter SchneeweiB?
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Guticolu
    Newest Member
    Guticolu

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.