The Librarian

• Views 14.5k
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From latest WT Study Edition This should cause some interesting showdowns in congregations all over the United States. LOL   Which reminded me of this comical infographic:

After having left Jehovah for almost 20yrs, I gave my first talk with a full beard in Teaneck, NJ.  As an unbaptized publisher I did not shave my beard and went out in service.  (I had come from NH an

Hahaha....  I  knew  it,  I  knew  it  ;-))    My  post  about  that  was  OK... Thank  you, dear  Librarian !  I  believe,  we  still  get  more & more new light !

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

Found this gem today (drama outline from 2002) . Check out the last sentence under Costumes. 😂

0cc6osskobb21.jpg

Such logical reasoning.  Go with the fake and not the genuine, as is WT's strong suit.  FALSEhoods are abundant in the WT, well prepared and obtained from the wicked hearts of men.  Luke 6:45.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.