The World News Media

Daily text, Friday, March 4. 2016

Queen Esther

56d908f3efea2_FridayMarch4.2016.jpg.ffda

By faith Moses, when grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter.—Heb. 11:24.

Moses’ faith shaped his choice of career. He did not reason that he could serve God as a member of the royal court and then use his wealth and privilege to help his Israelite brothers. Rather, Moses was determined to love Jehovah with all his heart, soul, and strength. (Deut. 6:5) Moses’ decision saved him much heartache. Many of the treasures of Egypt that he gave up were soon plundered—by the Israelites themselves! (Ex. 12:35, 36) Pharaoh was humiliated and executed. (Ps. 136:15) Conversely, Moses was spared and was used by God to lead an entire nation to safety. His life had real meaning. If you are a young servant of Jehovah, choose a career that will enable you to love Jehovah and serve him “with all your heart and all your soul.” You can be confident that such a course will be “for your own good.”—Deut. 10:12, 13. w14 4/15 1:6-8

• Views 174
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By faith Moses, when grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter.—Heb. 11:24. Moses’ faith shaped his choice of career. He did not reason that he could serve God as a member of t

The pictures with your daily text are real eye catchers and thought provoking!Really appreciate all the time and effort that you put into the daily text for us.

I really love the pictures as well!! Thank you so very much.

Posted Images

Thank  you  so  much,  e.collins  ;o)  I  enjoy  it  when  you  all  like  my  Daily text !  Its  a  good  feeling  for  my  nice  work  -  PS.  I  post  the  Daily text  in  diff.  languages.  When  I  work  it,  always  in time !  Thanks  again...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.