The World News Media

Friday AM - 2016 "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses

The Librarian

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Friday AM - 2016 Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses  

I have an easy fix for all the offended. Don't click on the link. Don't click on the play button. Video will then not show.   This video is not "public". It is for me. As most of you know al

How to download   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How can just ONE of us "Loyal ones" LIKE theeze uploadings :Talks & videos from the conventions...???
If we REALLY would be loyal, we would listen & obey,
what ´s been said on EVERY Assembly & Convention:
"NOT to UPLOAD  Audio - or Video-files on Social Platforms"
And EACH one of us knows, that  everyone, who could not attend on any
convention can get a DVD from their own congregation.
Sad to see this always each & every year HERE  ,
on You Tube or on FB without *I*.....
(Listen , forget & get stressed...& than wonder why....)

On 3.6.2016 at 02:42, The Librarian said:

Friday AM - 2016 Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Thats  a  problem,  yes.  But  for  very  sick JW  its  of  sure a  little blessing --  btw.  I  get  always  DVD's  from  all  Congresses  from  a  special  brother  and  thats  allowed,  since  many  years !  So  I  can  watch in  rest  all  3  days  once  more,  in  my  own  language, when  I  not  work  all  3  days. I  enjoy  that  alot  ;o)

7 hours ago, Uwe Rügenhagen said:

How can just ONE of us "Loyal ones" LIKE theeze uploadings :Talks & videos from the conventions...???
If we REALLY would be loyal, we would listen & obey,
what ´s been said on EVERY Assembly & Convention:
"NOT to UPLOAD  Audio - or Video-files on Social Platforms"
And EACH one of us knows, that  everyone, who could not attend on any
convention can get a DVD from their own congregation.
Sad to see this always each & every year HERE  ,
on You Tube or on FB without *I*.....
(Listen , forget & get stressed...& than wonder why....)

Is that why you are on this website? Because you are being loyal? 

Bonsoir mais ceux qui placent les vidéos des assemblées sur les réseaux sociaux ont un accès personnel et privé à ces vidéos. (like Elders). Je ne suis qu'un utilisateur de ces vidéos pour les montrer à nos frères et sœurs âgées.

JPL (From France)

I have an easy fix for all the offended. Don't click on the link. Don't click on the play button. Video will then not show.

This video is not "public". It is for me. As most of you know already, I like to archive material from my spiritual heritage that will inevitably be taken down on other websites in the future.

As an example, try to go locate a Concordance from 1973 anywhere. Now you know why I keep my own copies of everything.

If anyone objects, please let me know and I will block your permissions so that you can no longer view non-public content on this website. 

Any questions?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.