The World News Media

Hold your hand tight to Jehovah!

Bible Speaks

Hold YOUR Hand Tight  and Don't Let Go! 

(Psalm 18:35) . . ."You will give me your shield of salvation, And your own right hand will sustain me."
Jehovah Is Our Helper

“My help is from Jehovah, the Maker of heaven and earth.”—PSALM 121:2.

WHO among us never needs a helping hand? The truth is that we all need help at times—to cope with a weighty problem, to endure a painful loss, to bear up under a difficult trial. When needing help, people often turn to a caring friend. Sharing a burden with such a friend may make it easier to bear. But there is only so much that a fellow human can do to help. Besides, others may not always be in a position to respond when help is needed.

There is, however, a Helper who has unlimited power and resources. Furthermore, he assures us that he will never forsake us. He is the One identified by the psalmist who with full confidence declared: “My help is from Jehovah.” (Psalm 121:2) 

Why was this psalmist convinced that Jehovah would help him? To answer that question, let us examine Psalm 121. Doing so will enable us to see why we too can confidently look to Jehovah as our Helper.
An Unfailing Source of Help

The psalmist began by pointing to Jehovah’s creatorship as a basis for confidence: “I shall raise my eyes to the mountains. From where will my help come? My help is from Jehovah, the Maker of heaven and earth.” (Psalm 121:1, 2)

image.jpeg

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold YOUR Hand Tight  and Don't Let Go!  (Psalm 18:35) . . ."You will give me your shield of salvation, And your own right hand will sustain me." Jehovah Is Our Helper “My help is from Jeh

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.