The Librarian

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Originally shared by Michael Bambis / Greece (I don't know how to say thank you in Greek ;-)  

This is such a nice pin.  Can anyone tell me where I can find any of these for me and my brothers and sisters in in the Goldsboro, NC  congregation.  Thank you, Sister Lois Uphold

It is wonderful to recount the years of activity that have taken place at this world stage location. Although I did not have the privilege to work there, many us visited there. We have been kept abrea

Posted Images

:) It is wonderful to recount the years of activity that have taken place at this world stage location. Although I did not have the privilege to work there, many us visited there. We have been kept abreast of the fulfillment of Bible prophecy by Jehovah through the hands of hard workers there. Thanks to Jehovah God for Brooklyn Bethel and its spiritual output which now moves to Warwick for further progression. :-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.