The World News Media

24 YEAR OLD BETHELITE WOMAN RECENTLY DISFELLOWSHIPPED FOR APOSTASY COMMITS SUICIDE!

Jack Ryan

• Views 22.2k
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true. It's hard to imagine what kind of "spirituality" can live alongside certain kinds of sin and certain kinds of personalities. Most people go into the various Bethel branches, at about age

Unfortunately, that wasn't just true back in the '80's. I have seen the same thing and so have others - and it's not just true of NY Bethel. The trick for those of us who have lived through and seen t

It is one thing to speak frankly and honestly (rather than live in "pretend world") while also contributing to the spiritual welfare of our brothers and sisters. Some of our brothers and sisters in fa

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes, but what is Rio Lindo? You can even call me dumb for not knowing. What in the world are all those references about?

You even got THAT wrong .... Tommy Tom Tommy Tom Tom ... can you tie your shoelaces without doing a front flip?

Google "For those in Rio Linda".

Try not to misspell it.

RIO LINDA IS A RUSH LIMBAUGH REFERENCE!!! it is a poor community of downtrodden people that once was the butt of jokes in Rush's early broadcast days!

THE VERY PEOPLE JESUS INVITED TO COME TO HIM!!! "Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you," Jesus invites.

"Come to ME, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will RIDICULE you - WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK, IN 6000 OF MY 7000 POSTS!!!" invites JTR!!!

"GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE, THE WRETCHED REFUSE OF YOUR TEEMING SHORE."  What noble sentiments! The very words on the STATUE OF LIBERTY! Could anything possibly spoil them?

YES!!!  

"AND I WILL STICK THE LOWLIFES IN RIO LINDA, AND MAKE FUN OF THEM CONSTANTLY!" says JTR!

You are just wrapped too tight, TTH .... and you are going to have a self induced stroke caused by massive irrelevancy. 

The people of Rio Linda are NOT offended .. especially since because of the publicity their property values have gone up ... and there is MUCH more to the story than what you superficially gleaned from skimming the low hanging fruit.

You need to get a grip, TTH ... lighten up .... take a break... get drunk ( for medicinal purposes only, you understand...) ... get a grip with BOTH  hands! 

Lay down in the floor and pour a box of puppies on your chest.

..and quit trying to defend the indefensible ... that will give you a HEART ATTACK., or in an anxious fit spend all your days counting your ear lobes!

Lighten up ... you will live a lot longer ... and be a LOT happier!

10945591_10152800128309340_1921587631206649794_n.jpg

Guest J.R. Ewing

I see, when it gets too hot here, they resort to cyber bullying, good to know this is NOT a witness friendly website as indicated.

You insinuated it was real, now you're backing out? But I can understand the handicap with the proof given in the cartoon. Perhaps aside from an English dictionary, perhaps a ball of yarn can cure that impediment.

Meanwhile, my research differs from the comments posted. But, the burden is on the Poster that finds it necessary to extract information from apostate sites. 9_9

If 'Johnny the Bethelite' reported this (from his Bethel hidey-hole (more likely) Rick Fearon's closet :ph34r:) then it must be legit. xD

Having said that, the mental distress of suddenly being cast out and shunned by family and friends is no laughing matter and, tragically, there have been suicides or suicide attempts by those who have suffered this treatment.

7 hours ago, J.R. Ewing said:

I see, when it gets too hot here, they resort to cyber bullying, good to know this is NOT a witness friendly website as indicated.

NOW you've got it!

Look, it's not as though thoughtful material cannot be found here, but one cannot waltz through as if they were at the assembly hall. Scoundrels lurk everywhere. Having said that, not all threads are created equal, not all are as "hot," and one poster said he thinks the villains keep their heads down to an acceptable degree here.

It probably doesn't help that I call them villains. Gasp! Am I the cyber bully? Some here think so, but no one has shown me the door yet.

1 hour ago, Ann O'Maly said:

Having said that, the mental distress of suddenly being cast out and shunned by family and friends is no laughing matter and, tragically, there have been suicides or suicide attempts by those who have suffered this treatment.

I don't doubt that and it is a most serious thing. Having said that, suicide is growing in 'popularity' today, especially with the young, and with adolescents it is almost becoming trendy. People are fragile and this system of things appears designed to expose their frailty and exploit it to the fullest degree.

It is last-ditch effort at discipline, to be applied when all else has failed. Aspects of it may be arguable. The general idea is not. The GB is ever conscious of the individual - it is not they who mock the lowlifes of Rio Linda - yet they dare not forget the Jehovah insists upon a clean people of exclusive devotion. It is no mere passing phase with him. The current Bible reading schedule of Ezekiel reveals many examples of this.

Not to equate this with anyone current, but Judas went suicide. No one would say it was the Lord's fault. Stretching the point just a little, one could say his problem was with God's visible organization, not with God himself. Jesus looked pretty human to him, not at all qualified to do what the Messiah was supposed to do. And those yoyos he was attracting! It was just too much. Judas wanted the refined people.

8 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The people of Rio Linda are NOT offended

Now I am aided greatly knowing the time schedule. Now I know when my arch enemy will post and when he will not. 

If right wing radio is on, he will not. He is busy. He must not miss a word.

To be fair to Rush, I would not necessarily classify him as 'right wing.' But if my villain knows the show in such detail so as to pepper each comment with Rio Linda barbs, it is fair to say he listens also to the programs that truly are right wing. His obsession with both the DECLARATIONS of the FOUNDING FATHERS, THE GLORIES OF WAR, and the SACRED RIGHT to bear ARMS is a significant tell.

To do a full disclosure, I also knew about Rio Linda, though not in such detail as to spell it properly. It was a bit of a trap, to see him walk into it with both clown's feet. To be fair, it was not the GLORIOUS VICTORY I had anticipated it might be. Perhaps it merely made me look as petulant as he. But, hey - I'm not writing in the Bible canon.

On 7/29/2017 at 9:13 PM, Gnosis Pithos said:

when did Jehovah Witnesses start relying on “apostate” NEWS by Johnny the Bethelite

I had never heard of "Johnny the Bethelite," "Rick Fearon" nor any of the blogs/websites you linked to until I saw your post. That is because I don't go to those places except by accident. But apparently, in direct violation of the clear direction we get from the Faithful and Discreet Slave, you do. Your post is like telling someone: "Hey there is a roaring lion down the path in that cave that wants to kill you. Why don't you go and check it out? In fact, I'll help you along by greasing that slippery slope with a direct link to it."  Whose side are you on anyway? It brings to mind a couple of expressions: "A danger to himself and others" and "with friends like that who needs enemies?"

On 7/30/2017 at 9:25 AM, J.R. Ewing said:

So, basically, what you're saying is, reject everything Jesus taught. I guess he also told the Apostles not to listen to him.

Are you kidding me? Someone disagrees with you and you come up with that nonsense? My intention has always been to help people stay active and in the truth, despite the things that have stumbled many. Things that they find hard to rationalize. Things that YOU can't even stand to hear, let alone experience in real life. The fact is, I would have found it very difficult myself had not others patiently and lovingly showed they understood what I was seeing/going through, having experienced it themselves and providing seasoned scriptural advice to make sense of this madness. No one else would have understood and I would have been on my own. I think such ones are a gift from Jehovah. And although some people live in "pretend world," or as most, simply never see this stuff, shouldn't  basic common sense tell you that this stuff goes on? When someone is df'd let's say as an apostate/immoral/molester... How long do you think that has been going on for? Just that day? Doesn't reality tell you that at times these (prophesied about) wicked men and imposters were men that were "not whom they appeared to be" for years, decades even? So what (sometimes) happens to the ones who are exposed to such men? Nobody believes them (or wants to believe them) - that's what. Or they are viewed as negative trouble-makers by guys like you. Guys who set themselves up as "keepers of the faith" while ignoring/denying these spiritual "widows and orphans."  These little sheep often leave the truth when they are treated like that. 

On 7/30/2017 at 9:34 PM, SuziQ1513 said:

If DF'g is used to protect secrets and not the congregation,   many will stumble and some will become active haters.

I won't say anything except that is exactly what would happen. 

On 7/31/2017 at 11:07 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

What anyone must be alert to is Hebrews 6:4-6: "For as regards those who were once enlightened and who have tasted the heavenly free gift and who have become partakers of holy spirit

This primarily is referring to anointed Christians who have "received the heavenly free gift and become partakers of holy spirit." However, by extension, we also apply it to the great crowd. It would be dangerous however to set ourselves up as being in the judgment seat of God and decide for ourselves that people whom we may disagree with (or are in fact wrong) can't make changes before they die or merit everlasting destruction. It would be pretty dangerous to throw that around lightly in this kind of venue.

On 7/31/2017 at 11:07 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

All I can note is that Revelation 2 and 3 makes clear that congregations of the first century experienced blemishes at least as bad as is claimed by some happens today, yet continued to be congregations.

I don't think anybody is suggesting there won't continue to be congregations, even despite stuff that shouldn't happen. As far as "...experienced blemishes at least as bad as is claimed by some happens today...," I just read those two chapters over and I won't comment on that, just to say I think "blasphemy" would be worse for sure. I couldn't add any further without being too specific. 

On 7/31/2017 at 11:37 PM, J.R. Ewing said:

Are you stipulating that a church can be more hurtful, than your average life?

Seriously? Ask a Catholic choir boy...or...

Remember, scripture is being used. When one manipulates scripture to advance a personal cause, then how does that do any good for someone that visits this site and knows nothing about scripture

You mean like quoting John 8:7, and from a different translation that you cherry picked to agree with you? The F&DS tell us that the 12 verses at John 7:53-8:11 are spurious and "...have been obviously added to the original text of John's gospel." But having the NWT, you already know that don't you? So to highlight your own agenda you quote a spurious passage from a translation that we don't even use/accept the passage of (except on the side). Another reason some feel that verse is spurious is that it in principle, contradicts God's word - especially when it comes to exposing wrongdoing from within the congregation. 

Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom

18 For the message of the cross,,,

What religion did you say you were again? It doesn't read that way in our Bible. (And I won't bother to comment on your omission of verse 19 of 1 Corinthians 11 - as translated in the literal Kingdom Interlinear and pretty well every other Bible.) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.