The World News Media

24 YEAR OLD BETHELITE WOMAN RECENTLY DISFELLOWSHIPPED FOR APOSTASY COMMITS SUICIDE!

Jack Ryan

• Views 22.1k
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true. It's hard to imagine what kind of "spirituality" can live alongside certain kinds of sin and certain kinds of personalities. Most people go into the various Bethel branches, at about age

Unfortunately, that wasn't just true back in the '80's. I have seen the same thing and so have others - and it's not just true of NY Bethel. The trick for those of us who have lived through and seen t

It is one thing to speak frankly and honestly (rather than live in "pretend world") while also contributing to the spiritual welfare of our brothers and sisters. Some of our brothers and sisters in fa

Posted Images

2 hours ago, J.R. Ewing said:

Child Molestation is a horrific crime by anyone's standard.

While I quoted just the beginning of your post there, I do mean the whole thing. I don't know why you would think I would disagree with anything there. I don't. (SURPRISE!)  EXCEPT for your snarky comment about "Anna believing the Governing Body was comprised to hold everyone's hand." Not fair and not true.

12 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

please see my last comment in this post....

Your argument / comment has very little to do with the title of this post.

hence... please post it below in the threaded chat area and I will delete the one up here.

Thank you in advance.

I have no idea how this works. I did see some announcement about it previously, didn't take the time to grasp it and told myself I would learn it by trial and error if need be.

I figured it was just the librarian trying to get me to do her work for her and her silly dewey decimal catalog. 

I will do it (or try, probably) if I understand it........What? Do you mean just starting a new topic? 

@TrueTomHarley 

As you can see. .. popular threads are overtaken (hijacked) and become a mess in a flat thread forum.

hence the threaded replies section below.

I'm thinking we can start to train ourselves to use the flat area to address the actual theme.... and the side conversations between members can go below.

This will take some time to learn for everyone but I think it will be better for all....substantive additional comments or questions above... chats or accusations below.

Help me out training others as well please.

everyone will still get email notifications when replying to another person down there as they currently do.

FAKE NEWS -  I did not even read the other comments because something is seriously wrong with this item!!

Here are a few things to think about:

There is no name given to this woman. There are no important news sources from reputable news companies. (They would be onto this like a flash)    I looked at the original source of this 'soundbite' and it looks suspicious - any person with malicious intent can record this...."secret" conversation. 

The over-the top - reporting; utmost secrecy of it; and the spreading of it on social media - popular malicious media - is  suspicious.   I do not say it is untrue but this seems to be fake news BECAUSE IT IS ILLOGIC FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

Why was only ONE expelled when an entire "underground network" was going on.  This would surely hit the news because true apostates are nasty, malicious people when they leave the organization (They try to hit back in any possible way they can and in my experience often play the victim- it would make a wonderfully nasty 'victim' story in mainstream media). The group would band together and cause a media stir for sure. Why was a young woman singled out as the leader? .... at such a young age?  Was there other, older people, maybe an elder who was the leader and could have been misleading her?  Then he should have been expelled before she was! There are many more questions which could be asked about this.

Naaa...... fake news.   I do not doubt that maybe a young person was sent home for inappropriate behavior; or she could not fit in with the rigid life style (not everyone can adapt to it) - maybe she really had brazen conduct?  Who knows....

The whole "VICTIM" tone of this story - is like many others I have seen.....  old ploy of Satan.

What I have noticed is the following and I am going to shout it out:  APOSTATES ARE GAINGING GROUND AGAINST JEHOVAH ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THE ENTIRE INTERNET HAS NOW BECOME  A LURKING PLACE OF DEMONS AND ALL KINDS OF DECEITFUL QUALITIES.  DECEIT AND SLYNESS ARE RULING (AND THEY NOW  HAVE A FREE PLATFORM!) ON WHICH THEY SPREAD THEIR FALSE INFORMATION.  SO IT IS BECOMING HARDER TO DISTINGUISH TRUTH FROM FALSEHOOD IN ALL ARENAS OF THE INTERNET.   NO DOUBT THIS GALVANIZING OF ENEMIES AGAINST JWs WILL EVENTUALLY WIN THE DAY....... WE EXPECT IT IN THE TIME OF THE END!  

If Jehovah does not step in no flesh will be saved - most will lose their faith because of what will be going on.  Satan wants to rule the entire earth and he is slowly getting there by means of oppressive governments,  domineering religions and the vilification of anyone who advocates the truth. The internet is the perfect place for it.  It has become like the Wild West where villains are ruling and "shooting down" all who do not agree.  The public opinion will sway towards all the lies against Jehovah and his people.  (True, we are just a bunch of people with bad qualities like everyone else on earth - but it is Jehovah's spirit which keeps us in the truth and there is NOTHING about ourselves which is wonderful- unless we like to bluff ourselves). Outside in the world you can puff up yourself as wonderful but inside the truth we are too painfully aware of our flaws and yes, sometimes we are treated unfairly by others but we do not turn against Jehovah because of this.

Revelation 16: 14-16 - the propaganda of Satan is getting people ready for the great day of God almighty....  And many false prophets will stand up.  This week I read in Matt 24 that they will kill you and think that they are doing God a favor!  If anyone has doubts about how bad it is going to be - we will be thoroughly tested - especially the anointed!  They will be vilified and all those associated with them.

10 hours ago, The Librarian said:

It should show right below like this.... at least it does on Google Chrome and Safari:

What OS are you using... just curious.

'Ozzie's Operating System' and 'Bob's Browser Service' Doesn't that work here?

I'm going to behave. Honestly I am. After I get though a few comments I see have stacked up. It's a good explanation your provided. Hopefully easy to use.

Will @The Librariansuceed in her mission to impose ORDER and make her library NEAT AND TIDY? Good l**k on that, especially when people drop bombshells with leads going 10 different directions. Nonetheless, I vow (strike that: promise....strike that: intend....strike that: hope....strike that: will comply if it is easy) to comply with her wishes (the old hen) so that, while I may be a rabblerouser, there will be 20 others worse than I for her to harass.

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

FAKE NEWS -  I did not even read the other comments because something is seriously wrong with this item!!

Here are a few things to think about:

There is no name given to this woman. There are no important news sources from reputable news companies. (They would be onto this like a flash)

Ha Ha. Pity the poor @The Librarian! Just when she is seething in rage that nobody regards her system and comments have veered off to Pluto, one unpredictably leads right back to the threads theme!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.