The World News Media

Is the WTS the organization Jehovah is using?

HollyW

It was said in answer to my question about baptism that a person should be willing to wait on the organization Jehovah is using.  Why do you believe the WTS is the organization Jehovah is using?

• Views 7.1k
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We might consider just who is hiding behind a façade.   Some of your words:  It is up to the body of Elders to use their “BEST” judgment on how to proceed with a sensitive matter. Even the ARC

This seems a little farfetched, if you believe your understanding has a better claim to salvation than Christ. You mention “Mother”. Many Christians maintain an earthly view of Mary. However, Mary ser

Exactly! where has Christendom been for those 2000 years, but waging war within themselves and other religions.  So the premise of CULTS!!! lie with how? lets at least define what Christendom has NOT

Posted Images

Why not? The nation do Israel was so chosen, were they a PERFECT EXAMPLE, of an organization being used by Jehovah God? Were there not lying, adultery, murder, stealing, sexual immorality going within those who had spiritual responsibility over those other tribesmen? Yet time after time Jehovah forgave and saved them when asked in repentance, correct? But today, it is beyond Jehovah to have such and orderly way of doing things, right? It everyone for themselves? Do ones own thing? Yet when the eunuch could not understand, he stated he would need help, fight? Many of us need help. Jehovah and his Son knows this. He has not changed in how he does things. Even with our technology, Jehovah uses imperfect men, to do his perfect will. His purpose, not ours, will be come to a close. Jesus said many would think they were doing what was correct, but he would deny knowing them. Remember? If this organization is such a one it also would be so denied! But that is for Jehovah, not humans. Jesus said we are drawn to the truth by Jehovah, not winning a draw, or lotto. So Jehovah did not give us a chance to learn about this good news, in a failing organization just as much he did not place faulty plans to build a means of survival with Noah in building the ark. Noah did just so, right? Following what was laid out by Jehovah, the ark gave Noah, his family and the animals safety during the deluge. The same holds true in these last days. Instead of fighting, we should be gathering ourselves aboard the only means of surviving these last days. We will not be doing them alone. One path, Jesus said, not many. Going through one door. That destination leading off to eternal life. That is why we still give priority to our ministry. Until Jehovah says, STOP! The doubts, questions are all answered in our daily reading of the Bible, our personal study, our meeting together with ones of like faith, our ministry, to show others. Our personal talk with Jehovah in prayer must not be overlooked. All what I just said is what I do for me and my family. For I have questions and doubt, but I do what I said in my answer. Then my faith, my armor is strong! Agape!

44 minutes ago, John Houston said:

Why not? The nation do Israel was so chosen, were they a PERFECT EXAMPLE, of an organization being used by Jehovah God? Were there not lying, adultery, murder, stealing, sexual immorality going within those who had spiritual responsibility over those other tribesmen? Yet time after time Jehovah forgave and saved them when asked in repentance, correct? But today, it is beyond Jehovah to have such and orderly way of doing things, right? It everyone for themselves? Do ones own thing? Yet when the eunuch could not understand, he stated he would need help, fight? Many of us need help. Jehovah and his Son knows this. He has not changed in how he does things. Even with our technology, Jehovah uses imperfect men, to do his perfect will. His purpose, not ours, will be come to a close. Jesus said many would think they were doing what was correct, but he would deny knowing them. Remember? If this organization is such a one it also would be so denied! But that is for Jehovah, not humans. Jesus said we are drawn to the truth by Jehovah, not winning a draw, or lotto. So Jehovah did not give us a chance to learn about this good news, in a failing organization just as much he did not place faulty plans to build a means of survival with Noah in building the ark. Noah did just so, right? Following what was laid out by Jehovah, the ark gave Noah, his family and the animals safety during the deluge. The same holds true in these last days. Instead of fighting, we should be gathering ourselves aboard the only means of surviving these last days. We will not be doing them alone. One path, Jesus said, not many. Going through one door. That destination leading off to eternal life. That is why we still give priority to our ministry. Until Jehovah says, STOP! The doubts, questions are all answered in our daily reading of the Bible, our personal study, our meeting together with ones of like faith, our ministry, to show others. Our personal talk with Jehovah in prayer must not be overlooked. All what I just said is what I do for me and my family. For I have questions and doubt, but I do what I said in my answer. Then my faith, my armor is strong! Agape!

Why do you believe the WTS is, as you've said, "the only means of surviving these last days"?  Surely your answer wouldn't be because it has just as much lying, adultery, murder, stealing, sexual immorality as Israel did. The answer of "Why not?" sounds to me like you're saying the WTS is as good a choice as any other Christian organization.  

Yes, I do remember Jesus' words at Matthew 7:21-22  "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.  Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "

Do remember what he said must happen for us to see and enter the kingdom of heaven?

On 7/7/2016 at 8:25 AM, John Houston said:

Yet time after time Jehovah forgave and saved them when asked in repentance, correct?

Here are just two examples of those killed for idolatry:

For idolatry:  Ezek 32:25-29 – 3,000 died for worshiping a golden calf.

For idolatry:  2 Kings 17:1-23 - Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel and removed them out of his sight. None was left but the tribe of Judah only.19  Judah also did not keep the commandments of the Lord their God, but walked in the customs that Israel had introduced. 20 And the Lord rejected all the descendants of Israel and afflicted them and gave them into the hand of plunderers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

Thousands of Israelites died, for profanity, idolatry, rebelliousness.  Only a repentant remnant came out of Babylon. It would be naivety on our part to think God will overlook our transgressions against his laws fulfilled by Christ.  From Babylon the Great, again only a remnant are to survive by his undeserved mercy.

On 7/7/2016 at 9:19 AM, HollyW said:

Jesus said we are drawn to the truth by Jehovah, not winning a draw, or lotto.

John, what is truth in your eyes?  Is it Jesus or an organization? 

Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  Do your words align with Jesus’ words?  John 14:6

But he also said, No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.  John 6:37

These verses sound contradictory to John 14:6, but I believe this shows their oneness. 

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.  I and the Father are one.”  John 10:27-30  (John 5:19,21)

If Jesus is Truth and the Bread of Life, and one with the Father; why would the organization teach that IT is the truth?  John 6:35  Is it the Bread of Life?

“Jesus then said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.  For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”   John 6:32,33

Jesus said,” I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?”

If the organization has stolen the title of Truth from Christ and receives its own glory, how is it then, that one could securely seek the glory from God, as well as believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Jehovah God’s glory directly lights up this organization, just as the Shechinah cloud illuminated the Most Holy.  W 05/8/15 p. 31

Would God really give glory to man’s creation over his own Son who is God’s glory? You are right, there is only one door, and that is Christ.  Should we transpose this door into an earthly organization?  John 10:7,8

Your words above are centered around an organization supposedly running at the will of God.  Acts 7:49; John 4:21-24

Yet Jesus said, For this is the will of my Father that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”  John 6:40

If we are looking at, beholding, perceiving, viewing attentively, and discerning the Son (Greek definitions), would there be room in our spiritual vision for an earthly organization?  “I and the Father are one”.  Anything else within our spiritual eyesight that we desire to give glory to is idolatry, and another golden calf.

“They say to wood, ‘You are my father,’ and to stone, ‘You gave me birth.’ They have turned their backs to me and not their faces; yet when they are in trouble, they say, ‘Come and save us!’”  Jer 2:27

“We cannot hope to be saved at Armageddon unless we continue to take in regular spiritual food and keep in close contact with ‘Mother.’”... He was referring to remaining in touch with the earthly part of Jehovah’s organization.  Yb06 p 66 

Rev 9:20; Hab 2:19; Ezek 20:32

http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/02/jehovahs-genuine-mountain.html

This seems a little farfetched, if you believe your understanding has a better claim to salvation than Christ. You mention “Mother”. Many Christians maintain an earthly view of Mary. However, Mary served her purpose as a vessel, nothing else.

Now, you seem to forget, or don’t wish to recognize is, no one comes to the Father, unless through me. All past covenants are now reliant on Christ Sacrifice. So, while you may wish to advertise frivolous websites? Only through the Glory of God and Christ will anyone gain everlasting life. That’s non-negotiable, including Witnesses, and or anyone claiming falsehoods through their own understanding, NOT scripture.

The last time I looked, The Watchtower has made every attempt as Christ did to educate the spiritually infirm. What has Christendom done, besides boast that Jesus is God, and there is no Armageddon, but there is a literal heaven and hell. Bible thumpers usually stick with hellfire, but that’s why learning scripture goes a long way.

Matthew 28:19 Context: THE GREAT COMMISSION

Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Where is Christendom about accepting a command Christ instructed.

Matthew Henry Commentary

He now solemnly commissioned the apostles and his ministers to go forth among all nations. The salvation they were to preach, is a common salvation; whoever will, let him come, and take the benefit; all are welcome to Christ Jesus.

Mark 16:15

And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 13:52 Context: The Parable of the Net

52Then He told them, “For this reason, every scribe who has been discipled in the kingdom of heaven is like a homeowner who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.”

What would be the objective for Christendom? Which they have NOT done in the name of Christ.

Luke 24:47 Context: Jesus Unveils the Scriptures

and in His name repentance and forgiveness of sins will be proclaimed to all nations, beginning in Jerusalem.

Acts 1:2

Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen.

Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

So, the process was to continue beyond the Apostles time.

Where is Christendom with the simplest of task, that the Jehovah’s Witnesses have taken the lead on.

Who has come to emulate our Lord and Savior really? Christendom, please! They only devote themselves for self-interest, not for the people of the world.

Matthew 25:31-32 Context: The Sheep and the Goats

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 Context: Christ's Coming

7and to grant relief to you who are oppressed, and to us as well, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels 8in blazing fire. He will inflict vengeance on those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

This will include churches that acclaim apostasy. So Christendom has a long way to go before they can walk in Jesus footsteps.

1 Peter 2:21 Context: Christ's Example of Suffering

21For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in His footsteps.

So are Jehovah’s Witnesses taking the lead on those things mentioned in scripture? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, JWTheologian said:

This seems a little farfetched, if you believe your understanding has a better claim to salvation than Christ. You mention “Mother”. Many Christians maintain an earthly view of Mary. However, Mary served her purpose as a vessel, nothing else.

Now, you seem to forget, or don’t wish to recognize is, no one comes to the Father, unless through me. All past covenants are now reliant on Christ Sacrifice. So, while you may wish to advertise frivolous websites? Only through the Glory of God and Christ will anyone gain everlasting life. That’s non-negotiable, including Witnesses, and or anyone claiming falsehoods through their own understanding, NOT scripture.

The last time I looked, The Watchtower has made every attempt as Christ did to educate the spiritually infirm. What has Christendom done, besides boast that Jesus is God, and there is no Armageddon, but there is a literal heaven and hell. Bible thumpers usually stick with hellfire, but that’s why learning scripture goes a long way.

Hi JWT,

I wonder where you get the idea that Christian churches are not fulfilling the great commission to make disciples and baptize them, teaching them to obey everything Jesus commanded.  The WTS hasn't even been around for 200 years, while the spread of Christianity has been going on for nearly 2,000 years!  

2 hours ago, HollyW said:

Hi JWT,

I wonder where you get the idea that Christian churches are not fulfilling the great commission to make disciples and baptize them, teaching them to obey everything Jesus commanded.  The WTS hasn't even been around for 200 years, while the spread of Christianity has been going on for nearly 2,000 years!  

Exactly! where has Christendom been for those 2000 years, but waging war within themselves and other religions.  So the premise of CULTS!!! lie with how? lets at least define what Christendom has NOT done to properly follow in Christ Steps.

2 hours ago, JWTheologian said:

Exactly! where has Christendom been for those 2000 years, but waging war within themselves and other religions.  So the premise of CULTS!!! lie with how? lets at least define what Christendom has NOT done to properly follow in Christ Steps.

Evidently you've forgotten that the WTS teaches that even after a thousand years of studying their publications to finally become perfect and meet God's standards physically, mentally, morally, and spiritually, JWs will still be persuaded to go to war against other JWs.  Being perfect at that time, what's their excuse?!

On 7/9/2016 at 2:42 PM, JWTheologian said:

This seems a little farfetched, if you believe your understanding has a better claim to salvation than Christ.

How is it that with all the scriptures I provided in my comment to John that my claim to salvation is anything other than Christ and the Father?  John 14:6; 6:44; 10:27-30; 6:40  

and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”  Rev 7:10

“So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”  Rev 7:14-17

You mention “Mother”. Many Christians maintain an earthly view of Mary. However, Mary served her purpose as a vessel, nothing else.

In scripture, “mother” refers to covenants, promises. Gal 4:26,24  We choose either the mother covenant of Death (Rev 17:5, Isa 28:18) or the mother covenant of life, which is through the new creation with Christ that will bring life to the earth. 2 Cor 13:4; Heb 9:28; Acts 3:21; Heb 1:6  Jesus was the first of this new creation, followed by his Bride to represent the promise of life.  John 20:27; Luke 24:39; 1 John 1:1; 4:2,3; John 1:14; Phil 2:5-7  To call an earthly organization full of corruption hidden under the surface as God’s promise of life, is blasphemy.  Luke 4:5-8 One cannot fill the eye with loyalty to God and Christ by serving an organization placed in Satan’s realm.  Matt 6:24

Two covenant come into perspective as to where our loyalty lies in Rom 6:16:  Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

So, while you may wish to advertise frivolous websites? Only through the Glory of God and Christ will anyone gain everlasting life. That’s non-negotiable, including Witnesses, and or anyone claiming falsehoods through their own understanding, NOT scripture.

I totally agree with you that everlasting life is through God and Christ, this is why I do not belong to any organization claiming to be the path to salvation.  You, though, are facing a dilemma.  Although your words speak truth, actions take precedence over your choice of salvation.  The organization requires your identity, not only literally through baptism, but through your support and obedience.  1 Cor 7:23

As true Christians, we must do more than simply say that we trust in Jehovah. Just as “faith without works is dead,” so too any claim that we trust in God is meaningless unless we back it up by our actions. (James 2:26) In the preceding article, we learned that our trust in Jehovah is manifested when we turn to him in prayer, when we seek direction from his Word, and when we look to his organization for guidance  w 03/9/1  You would think the path to salvation – Jesus – would be mention here….at the least!

Regardless of how long we have been in the truth, we must tell others about Jehovah’s organization. w15 7/15 pp. 7-11   Why wouldn’t the priority be to tell others about Christ?

Are you transposing the glory of God and Christ into a manmade organization? Men have put parameters on you by telling you that your salvation and trust in God is determined by your trust in what men have built.

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.  Ps 118:8, Ps 146:3

The website I have placed is for any who may wish to go there; they are the words of an anointed one who, as any anointed one has experienced, have the “laws written on the heart” through Holy Spirit. Heb 10:16  Nowhere in scriptures does it say that a few men become “faithful and discreet” before Christ’s visible return are the primary source of Truth in Christ.  Any slave of Christ can be deemed as such.  Your GB has accepted a role of a corrupt steward, forgetting that a steward does not cook the meal, but gathers and provides sustenance from the complete group or Body of Christ. Ezek 34:23; Rev 11:3,4; John 16:13; Luke 12:37; Matt 10:27,40,20; John 21:17  This steward can be either faithful or wicked.  Luke 12:37,45,47  If wicked, Jesus makes sure truth is still available.  All anointed are to feed and nourish all, including each other.  1 Cor 10:17; 12:7,12,25,27,28; Rom 12:5; Col 1:18; Eph 4:11,12; 5:23,26,27,30-32; 1 Pet 4:10  Through this, the mother covenant, the source of spiritual life is nourished as well. Rev 12:6; 11:3; Isa 54:6; 49:14,21; 62:4; Hosea 2:19; Rev 12:1,2; Gal 4:26,24 

On every kingdom hall, as well as on ties, shirts, bracelets, flags, lapel pins, cakes, watches, key rings…need I go on?...you will find your website that all JWs must direct others to, as if it is the living waters of life, when we know this is Jesus. John 7:38 In fact, I find it common on the internet for JWs to forego scripture but direct one to the organization’s website instead.  As you say, everlasting life is through God and Christ, but the organization directs attention to itself.  John 5:43

Regarding Matt 28:19,20 and how the organization has spuriously interpreted this command by Jesus, you can read my comment here to LloydSt, page 3 of the question “When a teaching changes after baptism”  Lloyd’s comment:  You cannot and at the same time fulfill Jesus command to, "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you."

I’m glad you brought out Luke 24:47.  Notice it says, beginning at Jerusalem.  “Jerusalem above” is the New Covenant in the Body of Christ and where the cleansing and refinement of God’s house takes priority.

There is no supreme power over the Body of Christ.  If the house “steward” within the Body fails, the rest are still stewards of their own assignment (1Cor.12:29and are expected to be "faithful and discreet".  The GB has determined on its own what is presented by the entire Body.  Thus by identifying themselves as a “faithful and discreet” slave, they have revealed their true identity as an unfit steward, oppressing one’s brothers in Christ by expecting obedience and covetousness.  Luke 12:42; Prov 27:2 Matt 24:45-51 Along with all others, they are expected to teach what is given them or cut off through disfellowshiping for questioning this wicked slave’s doctrine.  Luke 14:8-10; Matt 23:12; John 7:18; Isa 47:8; Rev 18:7   This oppression has fulfillment in scripture. 

And the Lord said to me, “Next, take for yourself the implements of a foolish shepherd.  For indeed I will raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for those who are cut off, nor seek the young, nor heal those that are broken, nor feed those that still stand. But he will eat the flesh of the fat and tear their hooves in pieces.

“Woe to the worthless shepherd,
Who leaves the flock!
A sword shall be against his arm
And against his right eye;
His arm shall completely wither,
And his right eye shall be totally blinded.”  Zech 11:15-17

…not care for those who are cut off… Once one is disfellowshiped they are considered spiritually “dead”.  Rom 14:4

…nor seek the young…No regard for Jesus’ lambs as the GB “sits as queen”  Rev 18:7

…nor heal those that are broken…Jer 8:11

…nor feed those that still stand….Matt 7:15-18

But he will eat the flesh of the fat…through oppression, the words of each “priest” are stolen.  Mal 2:7; Heb 13:15; Ps 66:13-15

…and tear their hooves to pieces…no longer are the “feet” of God’s chosen ones able to proclaim salvation in Christ who is Truth.  Ezek 34:4 (Isa 52:7; Micah 4:13; 1 Sam 2:9)

The good news being preached can be seen in the scriptures you offered in 2 Thess 1:7,8.  Those of God’s Temple, 1 Cor 3:16,17 afflicted, defiled and desolated under the direction of the GB, must recognize their oppression and heed Christ’s call to “come out”.  Matt 24:15; Rev 18:4-8; Job 29:15; Jer 18:22 (2 Cor 4:3; Matt 24:22; 1 Pet 3:20)

Can you not see that when one is disfellowshiped , marked spiritually “dead” for serving Christ and the Father with one’s whole soul, heart and mind, that they do follow in Christ’s footsteps and are persecuted in the same manner as he, by one’s own people? 1 Pet 2:21 Can you not see that it is one’s own brother who comes against his own?  1 John 3:10-15 ; Zech 7:10; Matt 10:21; 5:10,11 JW’s persecution is for being part of the Watchtower.

Luke 21:12,17 - "But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison (Luke21:24Rev.13:10,7;Col.2:8), and you will be brought before kings (Rev.9:7) and governors ("Governing Body" Mark10:42-45), and all on account of my name...Everyone will hate you because of me. (not for being a JW)" (1John4:202:11) (John13:34-35Matt.25:37-40,41-46) (Matt.24:11-13)

So are Jehovah’s Witnesses taking the lead on those things mentioned in scripture? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year, the growth rate for the organization was under 2%, with a 2/3 turnover rate.  As you compare the preaching with “other churches” who most like aren’t as vocal in their accomplishments as the organization, keep in mind what God accomplished through Gideon and his 300 men. Why all the comparison to other churches when the focus should be on our own accomplishment by following Christ? John 7:18; Matt 23:12; Luke 17:10; 1 Pet 5:6  The symbolic “two witnesses” who preach the authentic good news at the time of the end are able to do so by Holy Spirit, not by the hand of man. Zech 4:1-10. 

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.  Elbert Hubbard

tumblr_ne8exohNJa1s865f6o1_500.jpg

267.jpg

2 hours ago, Witness said:

I totally agree with you that everlasting life is through God and Christ, this is why I do not belong to any organization claiming to be the path to salvation.  You, though, are facing a dilemma.  Although your words speak truth, actions take precedence over your choice of salvation.  The organization requires your identity, not only literally through baptism, but through your support and obedience.  1 Cor 7:23

Unfortunately, there is some misunderstanding in your perception of salvation. The required is personal, since God and Son will judge the just. However, Jesus did put forward a plan to meet those just requirements. Your lone wolf perception, then is a gamble of what Christ asked us to do.

So baptism is an acknowledgement one has to remain faithful until God’s day comes. The obedience is not to the instrument in which God uses to pass spiritual food, but obedience to God through Christ and those loyal servants. Remember no one can guarantee salvation no matter who they are.

But those accepting the proper guidance as the apostles did through Christ teachings demonstrate the correct course to take. We are loyal to God and the manner in how he dispenses his spiritual food to any loyal servant worthy of his Holy Spirit.

Proper knowledge of scripture is therefore afforded true understanding, not the concept of our own understanding.

On 7/9/2016 at 11:51 PM, HollyW said:

Evidently you've forgotten that the WTS teaches that even after a thousand years of studying their publications to finally become perfect and meet God's standards physically, mentally, morally, and spiritually, JWs will still be persuaded to go to war against other JWs.  Being perfect at that time, what's their excuse?!

And how do you know that brother will be pitted against brother. Your concept is so flawed it would need no further discussion.

After God’s Day. Those resurrected will not be perfect human beings. Nor will they have exact knowledge of Gods Words through Christ. If after the cleansing and return to perfection time passes, anyone deemed unworthy will be justly judged by Christ.

But you do have a vivid imagination.

However, what is the excuse of Christendom today for the killing of anyone in the name of peace and security, and War. What is one fundamental commandment Christ agreed with the mosaic law, thou shall NOT kill. Who else other than Witnesses obeys Gods law, and yet call themselves Christian.

5 hours ago, JWTheologian said:

And how do you know that brother will be pitted against brother. Your concept is so flawed it would need no further discussion.

After God’s Day. Those resurrected will not be perfect human beings. Nor will they have exact knowledge of Gods Words through Christ. If after the cleansing and return to perfection time passes, anyone deemed unworthy will be justly judged by Christ.

But you do have a vivid imagination.

I don't know if you're being deceitful about what the WTS teaches, or if you don't know the WTS teaches that brother will be pitted against brother at the end of the 1,000 years.

[w06 5/15 p.6-7] During his Thousand Year Reign, Jesus will apply the benefits of his ransom sacrifice to every obedient human. In time, all sin will thus be removed, and mankind will be lifted to human perfection. (1 John 2:2; Revelation 21:1-4) With the effects of Adam’s sin completely gone, perfect humans will meet God’s standards physically, mentally, morally, and spiritually. They will thus “come to life” in the fullest sense when they reach sinless perfection. (Revelation 20:5)

Revelation 20:7-9 “Now as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison, and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. And they advanced over the breadth of the earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city.”

[re p.292] 21. How will Satan’s last effort fare? He deceives “those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog,” and leads them to “the war.” Who could possibly side with Satan after a thousand years of joyful, upbuilding theocratic rule? Well, do not forget that Satan was able to mislead the perfect Adam and Eve while they were enjoying life in the Paradise of Eden. And he was able to lead astray heavenly angels who had seen the bad results of the original rebellion. (2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6) So we should not be surprised that some perfect humans will be enticed to follow Satan even after a delightful thousand years of rule by God’s Kingdom.

5 hours ago, JWTheologian said:

However, what is the excuse of Christendom today for the killing of anyone in the name of peace and security, and War. What is one fundamental commandment Christ agreed with the mosaic law, thou shall NOT kill. Who else other than Witnesses obeys Gods law, and yet call themselves Christian.

While Christians of today are imperfect, these JWs at the end of the 1,000 years are said to be 'perfect humans who meet God's standards physically, mentally, morally, and spiritually'.  You need to be considering what their excuse will be.