Last Reply

Replies

Views

Guest Nicole -
Guest Indiana -

Top Posters

Guest Nicole

video_image-461688.jpg

Singer and former member of the kid group Immature, Marques Houston is now a practicing Jehovah’s witness and recently posted pictures on Instagram showing him preaching the religion’s message door to door.

He is seen in a dress shirt and suspenders in one picture holding up the group’s literature with the message “who controls the world.” He also gave it a caption to describe what he was doing. “Out in Service Day 3. #covisitweek #WhoReallyControlsTheWorld #JW I love being out in Service doing Jehovah’s work. #JesusWentDoorToDoor that’s why we do it." Houston even calls himself Brother Houston on Instagram. Another one of his photos posted for Throwback Thursday documents his transformation from what he described as “the world.” He used an older picture of himself where he still had some facial hair. “#Throwbackchallenge #TBT to when I was in the world with all my facial hair. It is amazing how Jehovah not only transforms u from the outside but most importantly the inside #ILOVEJEHOVAH #jw Thank you for rescuing me out of the world should to my boy @curlllyyyfor the #ThrowBackChallenge,” he wrote.

Famous singers such as Prince and Michael Jackson were also practicing Jehovah’s witnesses. Prince had been known to host Bible studies and spoke openly about his faith in interviews. Rapper Ja Rule was also raised as a Jehovah’s witness but later converted to evangelical Christianity. Houston had been out of the spotlight for some time. He rose to fame in the 1990s with his group Immature, later known as IMX, and eventually went solo.

http://www.vladtv.com/article/219229/marques-houston-goes-door-to-door-as-a-jehovahs-witness

video_image-461687.jpg

video-219229.jpg

See also:

Guest Nicole

Well, look what we have here…after years of child molestation and homosexual allegations, it looks former B2K member Marques Houston and his manager Chris Stokes have turned their lives over to Jehovah!

Marques is heavily promoting his Jehovha Witness affiliation on his Instagram feed…and at first we thought his new religion was his way of getting away from his alleged abuser, Chris. But come to find out, the two are still attached at the hip, and have been pictured knocking on doors and handing out JW magazines.

Captura.JPG

Had so much fun today out in service with the guys!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/marques-houston-chris-stokes-jehovas-witness-molestation-allegations/

Guest Indiana

Off the Market: Marques Houston Engaged to Girlfriend Miya

couple-549x356.jpg

Sorry ladies, Sister Sister Star Marques Houston is off the market. After decades of enjoying the bachelor life, Marques, 37, popped the question to his girlfriend Miya after only 5 months of dating.

"She said 'YES'" he captioned an Instagram image of the couple's hands interlocked with a beach shoreline in the background. The image suggested Marques popped the question during a romantic stroll on a beach.

The couple celebrated their engagement in a series of photos on his Instagram page.

"The way you look at me... @miyanahouston #fiance #MyLove," he captioned another image of the pair gazing lovingly at each other.

Miya, who is 20-something, re-posted the same images on her Instagram page. "YALL IM MARRYING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE," she gushed under one photo.

The devout Jehovah's Witnesses attend services together. "You and Jehovah are my world," she captioned an image of the couple outside the Jehovah World Headquarters. "My blessing from Jehovah .. I love you," she wrote.

In another caption Miya suggested she was pregnant with Marques's baby.

"Your my bestfriend [sic] and I can't wait to see our future baby ... I love you !"

Marques's female followers took the news well. Marques was once considered one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood. "Bout time my brother congrats to you both," wrote one male fan on Instagram.

Marques is one of the original members of the R&B boy band Immature (later known as IMx). Their biggest hits were "Never Lie"and "Constantly". He went by the nickname "Batman". The group disbanded in 2002.

Sorry ladies, Sister Sister Star Marques Houston is off the market. After decades of enjoying the bachelor life, Marques, 37, popped the question to his girlfriend Miya after only 5 months of dating.

"She said 'YES'" he captioned an Instagram image of the couple's hands interlocked with a beach shoreline in the background. The image suggested Marques popped the question during a romantic stroll on a beach.

The couple celebrated their engagement in a series of photos on his Instagram page.

"The way you look at me... @miyanahouston #fiance #MyLove," he captioned another image of the pair gazing lovingly at each other.

Miya, who is 20-something, re-posted the same images on her Instagram page. "YALL IM MARRYING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE," she gushed under one photo.

The devout Jehovah's Witnesses attend services together. "You and Jehovah are my world," she captioned an image of the couple outside the Jehovah World Headquarters. "My blessing from Jehovah .. I love you," she wrote.

In another caption Miya suggested she was pregnant with Marques's baby.

"Your my bestfriend [sic] and I can't wait to see our future baby ... I love you !"

Marques's female followers took the news well. Marques was once considered one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood. "Bout time my brother congrats to you both," wrote one male fan on Instagram.

Marques is one of the original members of the R&B boy band Immature (later known as IMx). Their biggest hits were "Never Lie"and "Constantly". He went by the nickname "Batman". The group disbanded in 2002.

http://sandrarose.com/2019/03/off-the-market-marques-houston-engaged-to-girlfriend-miya/

What ? Why ? HERO WORSHIP OF HUMANS.  I thought JW's were supposed to worship GOD through Jesus Christ. 

Oh dear the Org gets worse :( 

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      He has since become one of Jehovah's WItnesses: See more:
      Another in a huge list of celebrities:

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan

• By Jack Ryan
      He has since become one of Jehovah's WItnesses: See more: https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/18142-marques-houston/ Another in a huge list of celebrities: https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/1694-list-of-celebrity-jehovahs-witnesses/
    • By Jack Ryan
      He has since become one of Jehovah's WItnesses: See more: https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/18142-marques-houston/ Another in a huge list of celebrities: https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/1694-list-of-celebrity-jehovahs-witnesses/
    • By Jack Ryan
    • By Jack Ryan
    • By Jack Ryan
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pastel
    Newest Member
    pastel

• Topics

• All you really must remember is that if you got ot wrong back then you would be dismembered and your house turned into a public privy. (Daniel 2:5, 3:29) It is Holy Spirit by the truckload. Anyone else takes a wrong understanding to his grave, either through natural death or walking off a precipice with it and leading others with him.  Holy Spirit makes people honest, humble, and hungry enough to continually look at Scriptures anew in light of ongoing developments. Go read @b4ucuhear‘s comment again, not just the single sentence you quoted. Read all of them. Notice how they tie together and modify each other. That is what sentences do.
    • So the " great crowd"  will learn all things by themselves?  They do not need an organized  place to attend meetings? .... which is instructed by the bible to attend so we can strengthen each other? This is why I call you out as misleading and false....... where is your worldwide organization which is providing place for people of all nations to gather and worship jehovah?  And teach them live and neutrality so they truly view themselves as one nation with no borders dividing them...... There are so many other scriptures which indicate otherwise while you create an argument over the only scripture that 'may' indicate it because of an argument over a preposition....... are you changing the entire truth based on your 'desire' to start 'ruling now?    We are being 'taught ' now by that 'slave'  you hate.     But you may be running ahead about the 1000 year reign..... don't you think?   Don't be patronizing to me..... I know that because of jehovahs spirit working in them.   But the bible clearly indicates that they will judge and rule when they are in heaven......   
    • Nothing is beyond your extreme criticism lol.  Go buy yourself a little patch in London or in any other capital city like New York and see what it costs you.   If they needed a space for someone or a worker, or even for guests or whatever, they would have bought it because it was needed at the time and is now no longer needed.   Says the exceedingly worldly guy......  If they sell the property to help brothers they are wicked and if they buy it to help brothers they are wicked....... do you sound reasonable to yourselves?   Thanks to Jehovah you are not the final judges because you will put all JWs in Auschwitz......just for being JWs..... ah, you may still help the world to do that in future ..... who knows? 
    • Now I understand why many executives disallow any reports to them longer than one page. They KNOW how easy it is to be hypnotized by many words, which for some, is a finely tuned art form.
    • Lol. Same thoughts here. That is why I posted it, genuinely wondering if anyone really read it when it was first published. But then people did read a lot more 50 years ago...... but then they also might have been clueless and just, like I said, zeroed in on the number 1975, which was a mere 7 years away at the time..... If it's any consolation, I only read to about paragraph 10 😃
    • Nope we can’t blame their lack of inspiration by Holy Spirit on distance.  What they do blame it on, is Jesus.  Of course, Jesus did not tell us that his faithful slave would produce perfect spiritual food. w17 February p. 26 In light of this admittance, what is absolutely ironic is the emphasis on “pure language”. It is especially noteworthy that the language that God gives his servants is said to be pure. This is true, not because of grammatical construction, but because it gives evidence of moral and spiritual cleanness. There is no allowance in this language for lying, deceit, or a tricky tongue. Those who speak this language must always speak truth. w91 4/1 p. 24-25 The organization boasts that “pure language” is found in the organization, when at the same time its leaders fail in providing truth.  Jesus did promise to teach his faithful servants “all things”, which would be “perfect spiritual food”.  John 14:26; 1 John 2:27  Since the GB cannot receive it, neither do they receive the “pure language” from God...or anyone who learns from them.        
    • Anna: .... I tried to read all that stuff from the 1968 Watchtower you posted.  I REALLY did. But I concluded that the whole thing could probably be condensed to two short paragraphs, and to read it in it's entirety would probably be fatal to me, from the handful of caffeine tablets I would need to finish it. ...continuing with TTH's comments about John F. Kennedy being the impetus to get mankind to the Moon ..... the thought just occurred to me that with all his foibles, weaknesses, and missteps, ( Bay of Pigs .. what's THAT?), and setting the stage for the Vietnam War, etc., he was sorta like the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, with all their foibles and general cluelessness. What he did RIGHT ... makes up for everything else, with change left over. Same thing.
  • Popular Now