The World News Media

Marques Houston

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole

video_image-461688.jpg

Singer and former member of the kid group Immature, Marques Houston is now a practicing Jehovah’s witness and recently posted pictures on Instagram showing him preaching the religion’s message door to door.

He is seen in a dress shirt and suspenders in one picture holding up the group’s literature with the message “who controls the world.” He also gave it a caption to describe what he was doing. “Out in Service Day 3. #covisitweek #WhoReallyControlsTheWorld #JW I love being out in Service doing Jehovah’s work. #JesusWentDoorToDoor that’s why we do it." Houston even calls himself Brother Houston on Instagram. Another one of his photos posted for Throwback Thursday documents his transformation from what he described as “the world.” He used an older picture of himself where he still had some facial hair. “#Throwbackchallenge #TBT to when I was in the world with all my facial hair. It is amazing how Jehovah not only transforms u from the outside but most importantly the inside #ILOVEJEHOVAH #jw Thank you for rescuing me out of the world should to my boy @curlllyyyfor the #ThrowBackChallenge,” he wrote.

Famous singers such as Prince and Michael Jackson were also practicing Jehovah’s witnesses. Prince had been known to host Bible studies and spoke openly about his faith in interviews. Rapper Ja Rule was also raised as a Jehovah’s witness but later converted to evangelical Christianity. Houston had been out of the spotlight for some time. He rose to fame in the 1990s with his group Immature, later known as IMX, and eventually went solo.

http://www.vladtv.com/article/219229/marques-houston-goes-door-to-door-as-a-jehovahs-witness

video_image-461687.jpg

video-219229.jpg

See also:

• Views 15.1k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/rnb-star-marques-houston-reveals-he-has-become-jehovahs-witness-1571588

One of many thousands of course but regardless of that,  Luke 15:10 applies.      

Posted Images

Guest Nicole

Well, look what we have here…after years of child molestation and homosexual allegations, it looks former B2K member Marques Houston and his manager Chris Stokes have turned their lives over to Jehovah!

Marques is heavily promoting his Jehovha Witness affiliation on his Instagram feed…and at first we thought his new religion was his way of getting away from his alleged abuser, Chris. But come to find out, the two are still attached at the hip, and have been pictured knocking on doors and handing out JW magazines.

Captura.JPG

Had so much fun today out in service with the guys!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/marques-houston-chris-stokes-jehovas-witness-molestation-allegations/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Indiana

Off the Market: Marques Houston Engaged to Girlfriend Miya

couple-549x356.jpg

Sorry ladies, Sister Sister Star Marques Houston is off the market. After decades of enjoying the bachelor life, Marques, 37, popped the question to his girlfriend Miya after only 5 months of dating.

"She said 'YES'" he captioned an Instagram image of the couple's hands interlocked with a beach shoreline in the background. The image suggested Marques popped the question during a romantic stroll on a beach.

The couple celebrated their engagement in a series of photos on his Instagram page.

"The way you look at me... @miyanahouston #fiance #MyLove," he captioned another image of the pair gazing lovingly at each other.

Miya, who is 20-something, re-posted the same images on her Instagram page. "YALL IM MARRYING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE," she gushed under one photo.

The devout Jehovah's Witnesses attend services together. "You and Jehovah are my world," she captioned an image of the couple outside the Jehovah World Headquarters. "My blessing from Jehovah .. I love you," she wrote.

In another caption Miya suggested she was pregnant with Marques's baby.

"Your my bestfriend [sic] and I can't wait to see our future baby ... I love you !"

Marques's female followers took the news well. Marques was once considered one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood. "Bout time my brother congrats to you both," wrote one male fan on Instagram.

Marques is one of the original members of the R&B boy band Immature (later known as IMx). Their biggest hits were "Never Lie"and "Constantly". He went by the nickname "Batman". The group disbanded in 2002.

Sorry ladies, Sister Sister Star Marques Houston is off the market. After decades of enjoying the bachelor life, Marques, 37, popped the question to his girlfriend Miya after only 5 months of dating.

"She said 'YES'" he captioned an Instagram image of the couple's hands interlocked with a beach shoreline in the background. The image suggested Marques popped the question during a romantic stroll on a beach.

The couple celebrated their engagement in a series of photos on his Instagram page.

"The way you look at me... @miyanahouston #fiance #MyLove," he captioned another image of the pair gazing lovingly at each other.

Miya, who is 20-something, re-posted the same images on her Instagram page. "YALL IM MARRYING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE," she gushed under one photo.

The devout Jehovah's Witnesses attend services together. "You and Jehovah are my world," she captioned an image of the couple outside the Jehovah World Headquarters. "My blessing from Jehovah .. I love you," she wrote.

In another caption Miya suggested she was pregnant with Marques's baby.

"Your my bestfriend [sic] and I can't wait to see our future baby ... I love you !"

Marques's female followers took the news well. Marques was once considered one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood. "Bout time my brother congrats to you both," wrote one male fan on Instagram.

Marques is one of the original members of the R&B boy band Immature (later known as IMx). Their biggest hits were "Never Lie"and "Constantly". He went by the nickname "Batman". The group disbanded in 2002.

http://sandrarose.com/2019/03/off-the-market-marques-houston-engaged-to-girlfriend-miya/

Guest Indiana

Sister, Sister's Marques Houston gets engaged to stunning girlfriend Miya: 'She said "YES"'

Marques Houston is engaged.

The 37-year-old actor-singer, best known for playing Roger Evans on the Disney Channel series Sister, Sister, announced he and his girlfriend Miya have gotten engaged.

The Los Angeles native wrote Monday in a series of posts: 'She said "YES: ... My fiance,' accompanied by shots of the husband-and-wife-to-be on the beach in matching outfits of red tops and light blue jeans.

'Today I said “yes” to my Bestfriend,' she wrote. 'I said yes to a new beginning. I said yes to my spiritual head. I said yes to loving you forever and forever baby. I am so blessed to have you and to be yours FOREVER.'

'These past months have been the best months of my life. I wouldn’t have wanted to spend them with anyone else or any other way.'

Miya alluded to their shared faith, as they are Jehovah's Witnesses, in saying, 'I love you so much and I promise to always be the best for Jehovah and for you.'

She wrapped up in saying, 'You deserve the best and it’s my goal to give you that ... I cant wait to marry you,' addressing the post, 'Your fiancé.'

Houston was previously in a relationship with his You Got Served co-star Jennifer Freeman and a stylist named Marlena Campbell. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6771841/Sister-Sisters-Marques-Houston-gets-engaged-stunning-girlfriend-Miya-said-YES.html

• 1 year later...

Marques Houston Defends His Engagement to 19-Year-Old Fiancée Miya

Marques Houston said he doesn't "have anything to hide" when it comes to his engagement to his 19-year-old fiancée Miya.

The Sister, Sister star's relationship became a source of controversy this week when people on Twitter began to question whether he actually started dating Miya when she was of legal age. One tweet, which has garnered over 40,000 likes, said in part, "Can someone please explain why Marques Houston, a 38-year-old geezer, is engaged to a 19-year-old girl who he allegedly knew before she was 18?"

https://www.eonline.com/news/1162688/marques-houston-defends-his-engagement-to-19-year-old-fianc-eacute-e-miya

#marqueshouston

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.