The World News Media

Was Nathan Knorr ever linked to the Knorr Foods empire?

Jack Ryan

Somebody on FB made this claim. I am just wondering if there is any truth to it.

knorr-175-years.jpg

They mentioned that he had very easy access to travel right after WWII and that somehow this link facilitated that.

In case you don't know who he was.. here is an article about him:

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, The Librarian said:

I have never read of a link or even heard of this before today.

Me neither.

I have my doubts that there is any link between Knorr foods and N.H.Knorr. This type of information spreads quickly as gossip within Bethel. One brother who often handled the front desk for visitors was rumored to be brother of the "Marlboro man" and another was rumored to have made millions from 1-penny royalties on the use of a famous car's logo that he had designed. In the case of the latter one, I was able to confirm with the brother who made this claim, although I don't know if it was really millions of dollars or millions of pennies. With such rumors all around, don't know why this one would have not have been making the rounds if it were true.

• 10 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.