Hello guest!
para descargar el archivo 

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 7.06.00 AM.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. para descargar el archivo en PDF
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. para descargar el archivo 
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      1999_Anuario.pdf
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. para descargar el archivo en PDF
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. para descargar el archivo 
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      1994_Anuario.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      1985_Anuario.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      1997_Anuarios.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
    • Guest Nicole
    • By Witness
      “Nourishing Spiritual Food”? 
      I cannot advocate the website listed at the end of this short video, as I haven’t gone there.  Also I do not see verification that the money from the sale of houses, properties and goods was given to the Watchtower at that time period.  But I will not dismiss the large possibility.  What is important about this video, is hearing how 1975 was truly proclaimed from the source; quite contrary to how the 2017 convention presented it: 
      “…you see, back then, some were looking to a certain date as signifying the end of this old system of things. A few, even went so far as selling their homes and quitting their jobs. (km 5/1974)"
      “But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.” 
       You may say in your heart, “How shall we know the word which Yahweh has not spoken?”  When a prophet speaks in Yahweh’s name, if the thing doesn’t follow, nor happen, that is the thing which Yahweh has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You shall not be afraid of him.              Deut 18:20-22
      “This is what the LORD of Hosts says: "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They are making you worthless. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the LORD's mouth.”  Jer 23:16
      “Behold, I am against the prophets, says Yahweh, who use their tongues, and say, He says. 32 Behold, I am against those who prophesy lying dreams, says Yahweh, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their vain boasting: yet I didn’t send them, nor commanded them; neither do they profit this people at all, says Yahweh.”  Jer 23:31-32
      If we claim to read God's Word and live by it, then God's Word should help us distinguish truth from lies.  Matt 3:10

• By The Librarian
      by District Overseer Charles Sinutko (Sheboygan – 1967)

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Puede descargarlo
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    shigliala012
    Newest Member
    shigliala012

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.