The World News Media

Should a JW utilize the services of a hospital sponsored or owned by another religion?

Guest Nicole

• Views 1k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I've seen in the WTS publications, it's fine as long as the hospital respects the medical beliefs of JWs. And, really, until the WTS sponsors and owns its own hospital, what other choic

Opinion again. Completely a matter of personal conscience.

1 hour ago, Nicole said:

Wouldn't that constitute "touching the unclean thing" and not "getting out of her"?

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

From what I've seen in the WTS publications, it's fine as long as the hospital respects the medical beliefs of JWs.

And, really, until the WTS sponsors and owns its own hospital, what other choice do JWs have.

19 minutes ago, Eoin Joyce said:

Opinion again. Completely a matter of personal conscience.

It's personal conscience to be hypocritical,  I agree. Take what you can from others and never give into that in which you take. Hmmmm.

• 1 year later...

As a young man, I spent a bit of time in Catholic Hospitals, as they were the best available, and close to home .... and I have never had ANY one disrespect or not honor my request for no blood or blood fractions.

I paid for the services .... no more a violation of protocol than if I was, as an example,   a furnace installer, and being paid to install a heating unit in a Catholic church.

Besides... as sick as I was, that statue they universally had nailed to the cross across from the foot of my bed, looked a lot sicker and emaciated than I did, and that cheered me up!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.