Superbowl 2016  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Superbowl 2016?

• Denver Broncos
    • Carolina Panthers

admin    297

If I can I will try to live blog the Super Bowl here.... ;-)  Y'all might have to help me. 

Hello guest!

• Upvote 1

Queen Esther    6,175

We can watch  it  again  from  Germany  too !  ;o)   Some photo's  for  the  attunement.....  MUCH  FUN  FOR  ALL !

THE  BEST  TEAM  SHALL  WIN, YES !

CHEERLEADERS.htm

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

CHEERS  &  A  NICE  DINNER  FOR  SOME  HOURS...  ;o)

Its  not  my  FAV.  SPORT  -  but  I  will  watch  for  a  little FUN  -  by  posting  and  thinking  to  you  ALL  from  Germany !

• Upvote 1

Queen Esther    6,175

*SUPERBOWL  2016*  ---   KICK  OFF  TIME  IN  GERMANY  VERY  LATE...  at  0:30am !  BEFORE =  INFO'S  &  SPECTACLE ;o)

STARTING  HERE  at  11:15pm !  THAT  MEANS,  IN  THE  USA  KICK  OFF  AT  AFTERNOON...  a  nice  time !  ITS  GOING

5 - 6  hours....  WOW !!   I  HOPE  IT  WILL   BE  FAIR  GAMES  ;o)

admin    297

Talib #SuperBowl fouls highlight potential rule change. Would he have been out? Uncertain. 

admin    297

The Coldplay halftime show is somewhat bleh.... but I do like Bruno Mars' talent. He seems to be a modern day Michael Jackson style entertainer.

admin    297

Now they are just reviewing past performances since they couldn't come up with anything new. Regurgitating old Superbowl performances

admin    297

44 yard field goal hits the post!!!!  Broncos take over...

Those poor field goal guys must be under extreme pressure  (but I guess that is why they make the big bucks isn't it?)

• Upvote 1

Queen Esther    6,175
On 8.2.2016 at 3:00 AM, admin said:

44 yard field goal hits the post!!!!  Broncos take over...

Those poor field goal guys must be under extreme pressure  (but I guess that is why they make the big bucks isn't it?)

YES !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TrueTomHarley
      In the midst of Sunday’s study article on how we might batten down the hatches yet further on wrong conduct, was this frank statement:  ‘We will not be able to do that perfectly.’
      No. We will not. Too many beat themselves up trying to do things perfectly. They ought not. Dust yourself off and jump back in the fray anew.
      Also from that same study article, considered February 5:
      ‘For instance, a man tells his boss or fellow workers that he cannot be at work the next day or that he must leave early because he has a “medical” appointment. In fact, his “medical” appointment is merely a brief stop at a pharmacy or a quick visit to the doctor’s office to pay a bill. His real reason for not being at work is so that he can get a head start on a trip or so that he can take his family to the beach. There may have been a grain of truth in his mentioning a “medical” appointment, but would you say that he was being honest? Or was he being deceptive?’
      The friends were intrigued over this point and many discussed it at the special Bible study meetings held at individual homes that  night.  Some were distracted, however,  by a football game playing in the background.
      Photo: Vic

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.   ***    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Nicole
      NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The National Football League is warning its players from eating too much meat in China and Mexico because it could cause a failed drug test.
      The NFL said in a memo that some meat produced in China and Mexico could be contaminated with anabolic agent clenbuterol, which is banned by the league’s Performance-Enhancing Substances policy.
      “Consuming large quantities of meat while visiting those particular countries may result in a positive test for clenbuterol in violation of the Policy,” the league said.
      The memo continued, “Players are warned to be aware of this issue when traveling to Mexico and China. Please take caution if you decide to consume meat, and understand that you do so at your own risk.”
      Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson posted the memo on his Twitter account, joking he’s going to have to go vegan while on vacation.
      “This can’t be real life!” Peterson tweeted, with the hashtags “SMH (shaking my head)” and “Gotta Go Vegan On Vacation.”
      It appears the NFL won’t take pity on players if they fail a test for eating too much meat in these countries.
      “Please remember that as stated in the NFL Policy for Performance-Enhancing Substances: ‘Players are responsible for what is in their bodies,’” the memo said.
      Source: 
    • By Nicole
      En un anuncio
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Patrick Willis a los 30 años o el de Jake Locker a los 26, el ex linebacker de los Acereros de Pittsburgh, Jason Worilds (27), informó anoche que dejaba el deporte profesional para "perseguir otros intereses". Horas más tarde de la increíble declaración del jugador egresado de Virginia Tech, el diario estadounidense Post-Gazette asegura que el motivo que orilló a Worilds a tomar la decisión tiene una íntima relación con su afinidad religiosa, es decir, se convertirá en un ayudante más de los testigos de Jehová.
      Así es, los integrantes de esta religión son vistos frecuentemente recorriendo calles tocando puertas en busca de nuevos integrantes para su iglesia.
      Worilds pasó de vivir el sueño en la NFL y de ser uno de los mejores jugadores disponibles en la agencia libre de este año a convertirse en un miembro más de la Iglesia por la cual tiene afinidad. 
      Increíble, pero parece que está de moda retirarse prematuramente y el caso de este ex Acerero es una prueba más de ello.
      Fuente: