The World News Media

A prisoner was alone baptized by a brother in a little water - tub, how nice ❤ Welcome to the best worldwide organization of Brotherhood. The Heaven is so happy about you, yes ;o)

Queen Esther

Welcome to the best worldwide organization of Brotherhood and Sisterhood. May Jehovah continue to strengthen you. Your on the road to everlasting life..jpg

A  prisoner  was  alone  baptized  by  a  brother  in  a  little  water - tub,  how  nice ❤  Welcome to  the  best  worldwide  organization  of  Brotherhood. May  Jehovah  continue  to  strengthen you.  You  are  on  the  road  to  everlasting  life.

The  Heaven  is  so  happy  about  you...  yes  ;o)

• Views 8.3k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "prison ministry" was always one of the most refreshing while I was pioneering. It is so different from most other types, yet you see the differences in people's lives. We worked with two major pr

A  prisoner  was  alone  baptized  by  a  brother  in  a  little  water - tub,  how  nice ❤  Welcome to  the  best  worldwide  organization  of  Brotherhood. May  Jehovah  continue  to  strengthen you

I hope he does not have to spend the rest of his life in prison. Now that he is a changed man it would be good if he could do something positive with the rest of his life.

Posted Images

The "prison ministry" was always one of the most refreshing while I was pioneering. It is so different from most other types, yet you see the differences in people's lives. We worked with two major prisons. One was a high security prison and one was a minimum security prison. The high-security was a bit more scary because they let you in and they slammed the gate shut behind you. We had a Prison ID card where we also signed a waiver accepting risk in case we were caught up in violence. But the changes in people's lives was so evident from study to study -- and their questions are often deeper than the average householder. There is also a "competition" with other prison outreach ministries from other religions and a lot more questions about the Muslim religion. We often got questions we had to look up and get back the next week to answer. 

The minimum security prisons are quite different. The prisoners could literally escape and walk off the premises if they wanted to. (But they'd still have to serve their time all over again if caught.) We had a choice between using an "interfaith" building that was shared by other religions, but we often took over the interest of the other religious groups because we had interesting and lively discussions while some of the other groups often did no more than pray with them, sometimes silently. At first I wouldn't use the interfaith building, but the only other choice was the crowded visitors' room where the women/wives/girlfriends would visit other men in the room and try to get away with all kinds of activities that distracted greatly from the Bible study. :x

50 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

The "prison ministry" was always one of the most refreshing while I was pioneering. It is so different from most other types, yet you see the differences in people's lives. We worked with two major prisons. One was a high security prison and one was a minimum security prison. The high-security was a bit more scary because they let you in and they slammed the gate shut behind you. We had a Prison ID card where we also signed a waiver accepting risk in case we were caught up in violence. But the changes in people's lives was so evident from study to study -- and their questions are often deeper than the average householder. There is also a "competition" with other prison outreach ministries from other religions and a lot more questions about the Muslim religion. We often got questions we had to look up and get back the next week to answer. 

The minimum security prisons are quite different. The prisoners could literally escape and walk off the premises if they wanted to. (But they'd still have to serve their time all over again if caught.) We had a choice between using an "interfaith" building that was shared by other religions, but we often took over the interest of the other religious groups because we had interesting and lively discussions while some of the other groups often did no more than pray with them, sometimes silently. At first I wouldn't use the interfaith building, but the only other choice was the crowded visitors' room where the women/wives/girlfriends would visit other men in the room and try to get away with all kinds of activities that distracted greatly from the Bible study. :x

Thank you very much for this nice report?❤️

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:08 AM, Angela Jones said:

I hope he does not have to spend the rest of his life in prison. Now that he is a changed man it would be good if he could do something positive with the rest of his life.

If in a long time, he has a rich territory where he is.  Obviously attending meetings there.  My son is in prison, and he is enjoying his ministry there.  Soon to be released however.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.