The World News Media

Port St. Lucie, FL Elder facing charges of sexual battery on child, lewd and lascivious behavior

Jack Ryan

Biggs, George Calvin DOB: 11-26-1978

0277ce4a7abeef422b02d46aaf4960cb.jpeg

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/st-lucie-county/man-27-faces-charges-of-six-counts-sexual-battery-on-child-37eef916-9fe8-7596-e053-0100007f3f9d-387317751.html

https://jail.stluciesheriff.com/inmateProfile.php?inmate_id=241566

Biggs used to live in Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL. A poster on reddit confirms that Biggs was a Witness and an elder as of 2009. Another poster said Biggs wife's name is Autumn Kay.

Biggs has evidently been disfellowshipped from the Jehovah's Witnesses organization

His father's name is Calvin. Is it possible that he was the one who gave the talk at the convention?

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is interesting. Was this posted with all the facts, or just to sensationalize once again the media report. All APOSTASY sites, don’t have a definitive answer, even though there seems to be one he

Proof would be what exactly? He was an active elder in the congregation until it was released that he had been tied to such a horrible act. I don't know what type of proof you're looking for. This isn

And that's based on only your word, when the media hasn't mentioned it. That doesn't make you credible just a sensantionalist

Posted Images

He has given numerous talks before, and yes, I do believe he had given a talk at the convention. Just to clarify, he never touched his daughter, I know some reddit users believe that. His wife and family had no idea about this until he was arrested, and no one in his hall had either. I use to be a member of his hall, my family still goes, and I am a friend of his daughters (I'm 16).

This is interesting. Was this posted with all the facts, or just to sensationalize once again the media report. All APOSTASY sites, don’t have a definitive answer, even though there seems to be one here. “Strange”. What seems odd is the confirmation this person was and Elder, yet the indicating posted websites DON’T mention his religion.

Further odd, is in the manner, the charge was made in July 15, 2016, and on July 18, 2016 a blogger or reporter claims that a 27-year-old man is facing charges of sexual battery, when his actual age is 37. I wonder if this disfellowshipped person committed the crime on or before he was disfellowshipped. 2016-2009= 7-year window of observation.

Does anyone actually have proof this crime was perpetrated while he was an active witness, instead of just word of mouth that constitutes hearsay evidence? not to being disfellowshipped which would indicate guilt of something. But the timing of the crime. That's why the words of scripture are so important to apply honestly. Matthew 18:15-17 / Matthew 7:1-29

Proof would be what exactly? He was an active elder in the congregation until it was released that he had been tied to such a horrible act. I don't know what type of proof you're looking for. This isn't passaparola, the man was a close friend of my family and his daughter is my friend. So if the question being whether he was an active elder when the crime itself took place, yes he was. If the question is whether he was disfellowshipped before* the crime came to light and if the other elders knew about it before, then no. My uncle is a highly respected elder in the hall Biggs went to, he was considered Biggs's best friend and no one knew that Biggs had done such a thing, he had shown himself to be an upstanding elder and fooled everyone, therefor there was no need to disfellowship him before. He was disfellowshipped after the news of his crime was told to the elders. Not even his wife, someone who spent more than half the day, everyday, with him knew. I guess you could consider this word of mouth, not really though, considering all of the information i'm being told is coming directly from his family and friends.

On 8/9/2016 at 10:59 AM, ClipArtizt said:

Proof would be what exactly? He was an active elder in the congregation until it was released that he had been tied to such a horrible act. I don't know what type of proof you're looking for. This isn't passaparola, the man was a close friend of my family and his daughter is my friend.

And that's based on only your word, when the media hasn't mentioned it. That doesn't make you credible just a sensantionalist

• 1 month later...

Give me a break! What are you an elder yourself? Your demonic organization is full of child rapists! In America last count on the files at Bethel, 23721! Go read a REAL bible! Not one translated by a defrocked minister and his spirit medium wife! Johannes Greber. And while you're at it, RESEARCH your demonic cult as COMMANDED by the Lord! The Savior...The Redeemer GOD sent! 1John4:1, Joh14:6. Once you do that, you will grow a heart and a brain~

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.