The World News Media

Goat & Sack of Rice: 6yo Afghan girl sold into marriage to 55yo man for some food

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole

A father from Afghanistan, barely making ends meet, sold his own daughter to a 55-year-old cleric for a goat and some food. Footage doing the rounds on the Internet shows the moment local women gave him a beating.

• Views 649
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was studying with a sweet lady (I now moved, so I gave it over to someone else) whose father needed money to rescue her brother.  She cannot read or write but knows that she was very young when she was married.  She had to work the land every day and fetch water from afar for the harsh daily life in a small village to raise her 4 children which she already had at age 17.  (Her father needed the dowry to rescue her brother...as a woman she only had value as a possession...) She is now in her 30s and has 4 more children.... fortunately she came to America. She already has great grand children.

Jehovah will bring justice (compensate) all those who die prematurely and those who suffer at the hands of the wicked or suffer under unjust laws.... the wicked are not going to win this battle....