• Guest 1

Guest Nicole

Haga click aquí para descargar el archivo

Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 9.27.43 AM.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By El Bibliotecario
      UN NUEVO ENTENDIMIENTO
      En la visión de Broadcasting de Marzo, a partir del minuto 34, observamos al hermano Morris, miembro del cuerpo gobernante, haciendo una aplicación novedosa de Mateo 24:14.
      La frase "Y ENTONCES VENDRÁ EL FIN", se entiende que es desde el inicio de la gran tribulación, y no al Armagedon.
      Por lo tanto, las buenas nuevas se predicarán antes de la gran tribulación y luego comenzará el "fin". Con el comienzo de la gran tribulación nuestro mensaje cambia al mensaje de juicio durante el Día de Jehová.
      Justo después de Mateo 24:14 dice que el final llegará. El siguiente enfoque no es en Armagedon, sino en la "gran tribulación" que comienza en el versículo 15.
      Aunque esta idea fue tratado en la Atalaya de 2015, la idea no se había vuelto a desarrollar hasta este mes de Marzo, como una idea ya aceptada por la organizacion. La Atalaya dijo en su momento lo siguiente:
      "Este no será el momento de predicar las "buenas nuevas del Reino". Ese tiempo habrá pasado. ¡El tiempo para el "fin" habrá llegado! ( Mateo 24:14 ) Sin duda, el pueblo de Dios proclamará un mensaje de juicio contundente. Esto bien podría implicar una declaración que anuncie que el mundo malvado de Satanás está a punto de llegar a su fin total. La Biblia compara este mensaje con el granizo cuando dice: "Grandes granizos, cada uno sobre el peso de un talento, cayeron del cielo sobre la gente, y la gente blasfemó contra Dios por la plaga de granizo, porque la plaga fue inusualmente grande". - Rev. 16:21 ."
      RESUMIENDO: El FIN sera la gran tribulación, siendo Babilonia arrasada del planeta y oyendo la Humanidad, nuestro cambio de mensaje a uno de destrucción inminente.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      ¡Despertad! 8 de junio de 1982.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Solo le pido a Dios 
      Que el dolor no me sea indiferente
      Que la reseca muerte no me encuentre 
      Vacía y sola sin haber hecho lo suficiente
      Solo le pido a Dios 
      Que lo injusto no me sea indiferente
      Que no me abofeteen la otra mejilla 
      Después que una garra me arañe esta suerte
      Solo le pido a Dios 
      Que la guerra no me sea indiferente
      Es un monstruo grande y pisa fuerte 
      Toda la pobre inocencia de la gente
      Solo le pido a Dios 
      Que el engaño no me sea indiferente 
      Si un traidor puede más que unos cuantos
      Que esos cuantos no lo olviden fácilmente
      Solo le pido a Dios 
      Que el futuro no me sea indiferente
      Desahuciado está el que tiene que marchar 
      A vivir una cultura diferente
      Solo le pido a Dios 
      Que la guerra no me sea indiferente
      Songwriters: León Gieco

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Joseph Kindler gets off a plane at Philadelphia International Airport in September 1991 after his extradition from Canada and is turned over to Philadelphia Police.
      Three decades ago, Joseph Kindler was a serial burglar convicted of murder after tossing a potential witness into the Delaware River with a concrete block tied around his neck.
        Kindler then escaped from prison twice — once with the help of another inmate, the other time using bed sheets as a rappelling line. And he nearly caused an international incident when officials in Canada, where he’d fled after his first escape, initially balked at extraditing him back to Philadelphia to face a death sentence, an illegal punishment north of the border.
      Kindler’s colorful legal history likely came to an end Thursday, when the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office agreed to vacate his death sentence and instead keep him in prison for life.
        “What I did,” Kindler said in court, “still haunts me to this day.”
        Kindler’s release from death row fits with the stance of District Attorney Larry Krasner, who on the campaign trail last year pledged that he would never seek to impose capital punishment.
      The position went unmentioned at the Criminal Justice Center during Kindler’s hearing; Anthony Voci, head of the district attorney’s homicide unit, instead said prosecutors agreed with Kindler’s lawyers that he had made “an extraordinary adjustment while in prison,” citing his becoming a Jehovah’s Witness and even inventing, from his cell, a patented wireless smoke detector.
      But one of Kindler’s attorneys, public defender Andrea Konow, said after the hearing that she had been fighting in court for Kindler to be removed from death row since 2013 — and it wasn’t until after Krasner took office that she felt sustained agreement that Kindler deserved to have his death sentence dropped for good.
      “We’re extremely pleased,” Konow said. “Mr. Kindler has truly made a remarkable adjustment.”
      Kindler became eligible for resentencing in 2011, when the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit ordered his death sentence vacated due to ineffective assistance of counsel.
      At issue was the fact that Kindler, at trial, had barely any witnesses or evidence presented on his behalf as jurors weighed capital punishment. The practice, known as mitigation, is standard today but was a relatively new concept when Kindler was tried in 1983.
      He had been arrested a year earlier, after the body of 18-year-old David Bernstein was found in the Delaware River near Bensalem with 20 head wounds from a baseball bat and a chunk of concrete tied around the neck. Bernstein, before he was killed, had agreed to testify against his friend Kindler regarding burglaries the two had committed together.
      While awaiting trial on murder charges, Kindler twice escaped from prison. The first time, in 1983, he and another convicted murderer, Reginald Lewis, escaped after Lewis flooded his cell, yelled for help, and assaulted the guard who responded.
      Montreal. Authorities hesitated to return him to Philadelphia to face the death penalty because they had outlawed the punishment. But they eventually relented out of fear that their country would become a safe haven for American killers fleeing the law.
      In 1986, however, before he had an extradition hearing, Kindler broke out of a Montreal jail when fellow inmates lifted him onto the prison roof through a skylight and he rappelled to freedom using a rope of bed sheets. He was discovered two years later in the Canadian province of New Brunswick after being recognized on the television show America’s Most Wanted. He finally was extradited to Philadelphia in 1991.
      In court Thursday, Kindler, wearing a blue prison uniform and eyeglasses, acknowledged his troubled history while reading from a statement. But he said he had become a JehovahÂ’s Witness upon his return to Pennsylvania, and accepted responsibility for his crimes.
      No family members were in attendance, but Konow said Kindler’s father — who is in his 80s and in poor health — had visited his son in prison regularly for many years. The elder Kindler converted to become a Jehovah’s Witness after interacting with his son, Konow said.
      Speaking to Common Pleas Court Judge Rose Marie DeFino-Nastasi, Kindler — who will be returned to a general prison population after years in solitary confinement — said he hopes he will be forgiven for his actions.
      “I am truly sorry,” he said, “for what I’ve done.”
      Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/philly-man-who-was-murderer-burglar-notorious-fugitive-gets-a-death-row-reprieve-20180301.html
    • By Queen Esther
      Bruder  Willi  Pohl  und  Bruder  Frederick W.  Franz  neben  ihm  auf  einem  Kongress  in  Deutschland
      Das  war  am  28. August  1982  -  Im  alten  Westfalen - Stadion  in  GELSENKIRCHEN
      Erinnern  sich  zufällig  einige  Brüder  an  diesen  Kongress ?
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic aquí para descargar el archivo en PDF

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga click aquí para descargar el archivo

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      La Atalaya 15 de Julio de 1982.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      La Atalaya del 01 de Julio de 1982.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      La Atalaya del 15 de Junio de 1982.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      La Atalaya 01 de Junio de 1982.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      La Atalaya 15 de Mayo de 1982.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      La Atalaya 01 de Mayo de 1982.pdf

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pastel
    Newest Member
    pastel

• Topics

• All jokes have to have an element of truth ..... and THIS one certainly does!
    • It's a difficult doctrine, with an easy explanation. The Earth is about 3.5 billion years old. Each creative day is (3.5 billion divided by 7 = 500,000,000) about 500 million years.. Armageddon will occur at the "End of Days". Therefore ... "Stay Alive, 'till 500,001,975". See? The math works out perfectly, AND it agrees with fossils ! TA DA! Plus! --- the .ORG gets a LOT of "wiggle room". As Marvin Webster sez: "Ya'll think about it."    
    • Like you, I find it difficult to envision Christ's enthronement in 33 CE, for pretty much the same reasons as you. The urgency and keeping on the watch would almost seem cruel, if it was to last nearly 2000 years. Unless you think about those who have been waiting since the end of the 1800's and that have now died. Well for them, it was a lifetime of waiting anyway, so pretty much we could say that there would be no difference between someone waiting their whole lifetime in the middle ages and dying, than someone waiting their whole lifetime and dying now. I mean with respect to the individual. It seems like the scripture "Therefore, beloved ones, since you are awaiting these things, do your utmost to be found finally by him spotless and unblemished and in peace"  would have practical meaning for both individuals. I am assuming that most ordinary folk (at least in Christianized nations) were aware that if they lived a good and godly life they would land in heaven. That was the reward. But you do make a good point when you say that the holy writings were not accessible to ordinary folk, and most couldn't read so would they even know  what Peter wrote about in 2 Peter ch3? On top of that, "Christian" religion, Catholicism, did not advocate millennialism much, if at all. It wasn't until the protestant reformation in the 16 the century that millenialism was revived. Excerpt from the Catholic encyclopedia: (I don't expect you to read it all, just here for info) " Protestant fanatics (lol) of the earlier years, particularly the Anabaptists, believed in a new, golden age under the sceptre of Christ, after the overthrow of the papacy and secular empires. In 1534 the Anabaptists set up in Münster (Westphalia) the new Kingdom of Zion, which advocated sharing property and women in common, as a prelude to the new kingdom of Christ. Their excesses were opposed and their millenarianism disowned by both the Augsberg (art. 17) and the Helvetian Confession (ch. 11), so that it found no admission into the Lutheran and Reformed theologies. Nevertheless, the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries produced new apocalyptic fanatics (lol) and mystics who expected the millennium in one form or another: in Germany, the Bohemian and Moravian Brethren (Comenius); in France, Pierre Jurien (L'Accomplissement des Propheties, 1686); in England at the time of Cromwell, the Independents and Jane Leade. A new phase in the development of millenarian views among the Protestants commenced with Pietism. One of the chief champions of the millennium in Germany was I.A. Bengel and his disciple Crusius, who were afterwards joined by Rothe, Volch, Thiersch, Lange and others. Protestants from Wurtemberg emigrated to Palestine (Temple Communities) in order to be closer to Christ at His second advent. Certain fantastical sects of England and North America, such as the Irvingites, Mormons, Adventists, adopted both apocalyptic and millenarian views, expecting the return of Christ and the establishment of His kingdom at an early date. Some Catholic theologians of the nineteenth century championed a moderate, modified millenarianism, especially in connection with their explanations of the Apocalypse. So it would appear that anyone living from 33 C.E  up to the 16th century (apart from the disciples and early Christian congregation, and some early church fathers) would have no idea about even the existence of the coming of Christ as king of a 1000 year kingdom...  
    • No idea. The primary point was that people would tremble at such signs in the heavens. A space race with military implications was already hinted at in part of the yw book, which was already about Daniel and therefore had the king of the north in its sights.
    • Another sinister feather in the cap of the northern king. Did he want to tie in the Daniel prophesy?
    • Since you are asking, I'll take a cue from 1 Peter 3:15 and let you know what I'm thinking here. First of all we already believe that Jesus began to rule in 33. (I hope that was a mistake where you said 1933.) (Colossians 1:13-20) . . .He rescued us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because God was pleased to have all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all other things by making peace through the blood he shed on the torture stake, whether the things on the earth or the things in the heavens. There is no indication here that the Kingdom of God's Son is any different than the Kingdom of God which had now become the Kingdom of his Christ. In fact, you might notice a couple of other parallels between Colossians and Revelation, including the hurling down of Satan (rescuing us from the authority of the darkness). Also, perhaps by coincidence, the immediate context of Colossians also discussed the salvation and the power and the Kingdom and the authority and the conquering through the blood of the Lamb. (Revelation 12:10, 11) . . .Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. The idea that Satan was cast down in 33 is also repeated several times in the Greek Scriptures.
    • One unanticipated personal consequence of going digital is that I read nothing until the week it is to be considered at meeting. I have not read the new Ezekiel book yet. Back in the day of subscriptions, I would read that entire Watchtower at the nearest opportunity. Doesn’t happen anymore. I never think to download the latest until I need it. In recent years I’ve come to think a lot about Paul’s counsel to follow the pattern of the healthful words. At first, the healthful words are retrieved and spit out verbatim—it is the nature of much of our research. But if you’ve been around long enough, you soon to learn to pick up on the pattern and you can originate them yourself.  It is as Mike Tussin used to say, a real person from No Fake News whose name I changed with the most sordid upbringing and the most telling common sense. He would explain how it was with the GB (in the 1970s). “They study and study and one of them notices a point and discusses it with the others. After subsequent discussion reaches agreement, it gets into print. Now, in your own personal study, you may have noticed that point, too,” I can hear him explaining now, “and if this was Christendom, you’d go out and start your own religion over it.”  For a brief time, he was a roommate of mine. He drove me nuts in taking literally the admonition to read God’s Word “in an undertone day and night.” In time, he learned that he had better not do it in my presence.
  • Popular Now