1 banana madura
¼ de taza de avena cruda
½ taza de leche de almendras
1 ½ cucharada de semillas de chía
5 gotas de extracto de vainilla
1 pizca de canela en polvo
1 taza de hielo

Preparación:
1. Pon todos los ingredientes en el vaso de una licuadora.
2. Licúa hasta que el licuado tenga una consistencia cremosa.
3. Sirve de inmediato.

http://quemas.mamaslatinas.com/food_fiestas/128744/no_te_pierdas_este_licuado?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=amoamishijos_fanpage&newsletter

9b6f035a77ef003d05bd26c8116ebabc.jpg

• Views 639
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chia  seeds  are  so  wonderful  and  healthy !!   My  relat. good  blood sugar  is  going  to  down  more  and  more...  in  the  first  6  weeks  from  6,9  to  6,5....  ONLY  with  Chia  seeds !  t

Posted Images

Chia  seeds  are  so  wonderful  and  healthy !!   My  relat. good  blood sugar  is  going  to  down  more  and  more...  in  the  first  6  weeks  from  6,9  to  6,5....  ONLY  with  Chia  seeds !  thats  so  fantastic  ;o)  NO  medicine  can  do  that !  I  love  my  crunchy  Chia  seeds  -  hahaha  I  never  needed  special  medicine  -  but  Chia  can  make  us  more  healthy,  yes !!  It  does  give  diff.  recipes  for  that  ---   You  can  do  it  in  water  before,  but  I  like  more  the  crunchy  kind  of  take  it !  Thanks  Nicole  for  posting  ;o)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.