The World News Media

What should I gift a new born of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Guest Nicole

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone knows Jehovah is going to kill you for buying and giving a birthday present, Jehovah really hates birthdays.(according to jw dogma at least).

Well.... at our Kingdom Hall, we used to have attached to the walls in both the restrooms fold-down "Baby Changing Tables". I went in, and one of the tables had been opened, and was  down, and w

The child is no longer an infant, but a toddler most likely capable of walking and some speech, it's 2018, this was addressed 2016, approximately 804 days in total, 2 years about 6 months, 2 weeks if

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Just one sweet kiss. The child knows nothing about materialism yet. 

The child is no longer an infant, but a toddler most likely capable of walking and some speech, it's 2018, this was addressed 2016, approximately 804 days in total, 2 years about 6 months, 2 weeks if my estimate is correct. Giving a gift to a child isn't materialism, but what is materialism is being dependent and bombarding a child with material things, some even unnecessary things.

But yes, a kiss is also good for it shows affection you have for those you care for.

10 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

The child is no longer an infant, but a toddler most likely capable of walking and some speech, it's 2018, this was addressed 2016, approximately 804 days in total, 2 years about 6 months, 2 weeks if my estimate is correct. Giving a gift to a child isn't materialism, but what is materialism is being dependent and bombarding a child with material things, some even unnecessary things.

But yes, a kiss is also good for it shows affection you have for those you care for.

Sorry, I should have checked the date before i commented. 

A great gift for a toddler is a "corn popper".  They can push it around the house for close to three years, day after day, night after night, year after year, until it wears out  "POP! POP! POP! POP!," as the balls hit the top of the acrylic dome with a resounding "crack!" sound . and the toddler pushes it from room to room.    

After three years the clear acrylic dome will assume an opaque frosted look from several tens of millions of  loud "POPS!",  and eventually the wheels will wear down and fall off.

This is a good time to have another one handy, in a closet ... and you can surreptitiously switch the new one for an old one when you visit and hear the Mother's  words of gratitude, and prayers of thanks as "OH MY GOD! YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT HER ANOTHER  CORN POPPER?".

The mother may cry with joy for several days.

image.png

On 11/29/2018 at 8:10 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

carbonated

?

I'm curious, in Spanish it says, "sin gas" which the translator tool, says it is equal to "still mineral water"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.