The World News Media

Something I thought might be relevant since we are studying the God's Kingdom book. Not long ago, in a WT article, it was mentioned in reference to the "Kingdom being preached in all the inhabited earth" that this will not mean that literally everyone on Earth would have heard about the Kingdom before Armageddon starts.

When one does a bit of mathematics (not my forte) and calculates the percentage of current Jehovah's Witnesses in comparison to the World's population we arrive at 0.1%. This is a very small percentage indeed. (8 million JW to 8 billion population)

If we were to assume some averages, and use the United States as a fair example, then we can assume the ratio of 1 publisher to roughly around 400. This seems a fair number since "only a few are the ones finding the road to life". However, as we know, there is practically a non existent ratio when it comes to India and China, two of the world's countries with a population of over 1billion each (the majority of whom have never heard of the Bible, never mind Jehovah's Witnesses).  If we would assume the same ratio of 1:400, then this would immediately create over 3 million Witnesses in each of the two countries, i.e. over 6 million in India and China alone, bringing the total of JWs to over 14 million. If we were to also add 650 thousand in Indonesia, 485 thousand from Pakistan, and 402 thousand from Bangladesh that adds another 1.5 million bringing the total to over 15 million, almost doubling the Witnesses today.

If we go by the fact that all people are equal in Jehovah's eyes, and that no nation is above another when it comes to salvation, and that all people are basically the same, then we have to assume that there are people in those countries who, if given the chance, would embrace the truth and put themselves on Jehovah's side and create that ratio of 1:400.

With that in mind, it is evident that either there is going to have to be a lot of preaching done, verging on the miraculous, in order to bring in over 7 million new Witnesses within the allotted time of the "Generation", or, Jehovah will judge their hearts and allow nearly HALF of the people, (agnostics or believers in false Gods) entry into the new world without them even needing to know him.

Or, is "this Generation" a lot longer than we think.....

Any scriptural thoughts?

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There have been several statements in the publications for those concerned about children, mentally incapacitated, and those alive at Armageddon who have never had an opportunity to learn of Jehovah's goodness. We once taught that all honest-hearted persons have an opportunity because the angels could create the opportunity for them, even in countries like China, Saudi Arabia, India, etc. Yet, the gains that Witnesses have made in various countries around the world are almost always in proportio

That "succinct" answer is a perfect example of the "skirting" I referred to earlier: Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?     No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world,

Perhaps it is one of the best ways to find the proper meaning of the following verses, among several others:   (Matthew 5:18) 18 Truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one stroke of a letter to pass away from the Law until all things take place. (Matthew 5:34, 35) . . .neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by earth, for it is the footstool of his feet;. . . (Matthew 6:10) . . .Let your will take place,

Posted Images

Will only Jehovah's Witnesses be saved from what?  Sin and death?  

2 hours ago, Anna said:

What do you think about the possibility that there's another group of spirit-anointed JWs whose lives overlap the second group of that generation?

1 minute ago, HollyW said:

Will only Jehovah's Witnesses be saved from what?  Sin and death?  

What do you think about the possibility that there's another group of spirit-anointed JWs whose lives overlap the second group of that generation?

In this particular instance I mean survive Armageddon. I should change the title.

Another group? No, I can't see that. The scriptures only mention 2 groups, the anointed and the other sheep

1 minute ago, Anna said:

In this particular instance I mean survive Armageddon. I should change the title.

Another group? No, I can't see that. The scriptures only mention 2 groups, the anointed and the other sheep

The Great Tribulation and Armageddon......not to put too fine a point on it. ;)

Yes, another group. I was referring to the two groups of spirited-anointed JWs that make up "the generation".

January 15, 2014, pages 30-31 of The Watchtower

In his detailed prophecy about the conclusion of this system of things, Jesus said: “This generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen.” (Read Matthew 24:33-35.) We understand that in mentioning “this generation,” Jesus was referring to two groups of anointed Christians. The first group was on hand in 1914, and they readily discerned the sign of Christ’s presence in that year. Those who made up this group were not merely alive in 1914, but they were spirit-anointed as sons of God in or before that year. —Rom. 8:14-17.

The second group included in “this generation” are anointed contemporaries of the first group. They were not simply alive during the lifetime of those in the first group, but they were anointed with holy spirit during the time that those of the first group were still on earth. Thus, not every anointed person today is included in “this generation” of whom Jesus spoke. Today, those in this second group are themselves advancing in years. Yet, Jesus’ words at Matthew 24:34 give us confidence that at least some of “this generation will by no means pass away” before seeing the start of the great tribulation. This should add to our conviction that little time remains before the King of God’s Kingdom acts to destroy the wicked and usher in a righteous new world.—2 Pet. 3:13

14 minutes ago, HollyW said:

The Great Tribulation and Armageddon......not to put too fine a point on it. ;)

Yes, another group. I was referring to the two groups of spirited-anointed JWs that make up "the generation".

OK, to put an even finer point on it: to be granted the prospect of everlasting life.

I knew what you were referring to. This area is something that I think we haven't got quite right yet.

1 minute ago, Anna said:

OK, to be even more specific, to be granted the prospect of everlasting life.

I knew what you were referring to. This area is something that I think we haven't got quite right yet.

Well, you had asked if "this Generation" is a lot longer than you think, hasn't another hundred years been added to it already with the overlapping second group?

37 minutes ago, Anna said:

OK, to put an even finer point on it: to be granted the prospect of everlasting life.

Christian don't have just the prospect of everlasting life, they have everlasting life already:

John 3:14-18 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.  For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 

John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has eternal life 

For Jehovah's Witnesses to have everlasting life, they must come to Jesus, receive him and believe in him and become children of God by being born of God. (John 1:12,13)

6 hours ago, Anna said:

Any scriptural thoughts?

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Many say the Bible doesn't tell religion like Jehovah's Witnesses... But it takes a religion not to fall in snare in the world, so we will see :) 

In John 8:24 Jesus said "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

The dreadful unscholarly NWT mistranslates the name of Jehovah in this verse.

So, my question to Jehovahs Witnesses is "Do you believe Jesus is the I AM?".

Jesus also said "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God."

So, JW's, are you born again?

14 hours ago, Anna said:

With that in mind, it is evident that either there is going to have to be a lot of preaching done, verging on the miraculous, in order to bring in over 7 million new Witnesses within the allotted time of the "Generation", or, Jehovah will judge their hearts and allow nearly HALF (1)of the people, (agnostics or believers in false Gods) entry into the new world without them even needing to know him.

Any scriptural thoughts? (2)

(1) If I may ask... How do you arrive to this number? Why you think nearly half and not, let's say, 3/4? I'm just asking because I'm trying to understand your reasoning here.

(2) Personally I don't care how long the "generation" is/will be, when it started, how many will "pass" etc. I prefer to focus on becoming a better christian/servant of God so as to be ready whenever the end may come. I concluded this from these scriptures: Mark 13:32, Acts 1:7, 1 Thess. 5:1-5

• Similar Content

• Guest Nicole
    • By Srecko Sostar
      How were Jehovah's Witnesses taught in 1941 about Armageddon? And marriage/children? Does that remind you of 1975? Or of some periods of time in JW teachings before and after these years? Don’t be bored and find it difficult to review the statements written in the main magazine The Watchtower, the 1941 edition. 
      And the newly published book of the same year by the President of the Society, Judge Rutherford. The book is called Children. The author dedicated this book, as well as many others, to the Creator. Today, after such a long time lag, we may ask, could all these doctrines and teachings have been accepted by the Creator to whom they were dedicated? And we may ask many more!
      So, do you ready? Put on your seat belt!  

WT magazines quotes about Armageddon in the year 1941

All the physical facts now indicate the battle of Armageddon is quite near, when the real fighting takes place and the enemy will be destroyed. January 1 Page 10
      They see the evidence corroborating scriptures that Armageddon is very near, when God will avenge the wrongs of his people. January 1 Page 11
      THAT THE RELIEF and blessings of the peoples of earth can come only by and through Jehovah's kingdom under Christ, which has now begun; January 15 Page 2
      It therefore appears to be certain that Armageddon, that great battle of God Almighty, is near at hand. January 15 Page 19

When will Jehovah put an end to wickedness in the earth' The Scriptures answer that at the time 'when the wicked spring up like grass and the lawless flourish'. That is now, because never was there so much wickedness on earth; and that means that Armageddon is very near. (Ps. 92: 7,8 ) February 1 Page 44

This Testimony Period, covering the month of April, will be world-wide, and brings to a climax the three-month campaign With The Watchtower. Those looking for the early appearance of "the sign" for Armageddon to begin will not slack the hand in this final month of the campaign, but rather intensify their efforts, and unquestionably more Theocratic publishers will enter the field. March 15 Page 2

The prophetic song therefore foretold the "strange work" of Jehovah now in progress and which takes place just preceding the battle of Armageddon, and that battle is now quickly to follow. April 1 Page 99
      Particularly since 1931 the worldly rulers have been served with notice of warning, and now the remnant of Jehovah's witnesses and their companions will do what they can for the people of good-Will that they may hear the message and take their stand. While darkness covers the world, Jehovah continues to turn his light upon his faithful ones, giving them a more wonderful vision of his Word than they ever expected to have while on the earth. This strongly suggests that the battle of Armageddon is near. April 1 Page 109
      Jehovah's witnesses are now thoroughly hated by all such opposers, and they would find some apparently legal excuse to destroy Jehovah's Witnesses. There is still some witness work to be done amongst the people, and preparation is now being made for the final plague to be visited upon Satan's organization at Armageddon. April 15 Page 122
      Jehovah told Moses that the death of the firstborn would take place at midnight, this to mean, in the modern-day fulfillment, at a time of the world's blackness or darkest period. The blackness of darkness is now upon the world, and must continue until Armageddon April 15 Page 123

The time is short now till the universal war of Armageddon, and the privileges are great beyond the description of human words.  May 15 Page 159

Now, before Armageddon, which is near, they have the opportunity of wholly devoting themselves to the Lord and entering upon the "highway", and, continuing faithful, may ''be hid in the day of the Lord's anger" at Armageddon and thus be of the "great multitude" of Armageddon survivors.  June 15 Page 189

, and that all who have learned of Jehovah and his kingdom and have then forgotten God and turned away to the "beggarly elements" of the world, and also all who fail and refuse to hear and obey God and his King, shall go down at Armageddon, which is near. July 1 Page 202
      The fact that in all the nations Jehovah's witnesses are now hated and persecuted is strong circumstantial evidence that the witness work is about completed and that Armageddon is very near. July 1 Page 202
      The evildoers are headed for destruction. The lot of the evil or wicked is most undesirable and is shunned by all persons who desire righteousness. The end of the wicked is near. Their time is short. The day of Armageddon is near, and at that time all who remain on Satan's side shall suffer destruction. The lot of those who have fled to the THEOCRATIC ORGANIZATION is the blessed one. July 15 Page 218

The righteous Ruler is Christ Jesus, and his work first performed as King is to cause a witness to be given in the earth of and concerning the kingdom of righteousness, and then to completely oust the wicked from rule, and this he will do at Armageddon; and all the facts and the Scriptures show that that great event is near at hand. August 1 Page 229
      At Armageddon, which is near, Christ Jesus, the great King now present, will destroy the wicked, clear them off the earth, and make the way for righteousness and righteous rule to ever thereafter follow. August 1 Page 235
      ..because already his power had been exhibited in another manner at the Flood, which was prophetic of the battle of Armageddon now at hand. August 1 Page 239

"CHILDREN" Announced and released Sunday morning, August 10, at the Theocratic Assembly of Jehovah's witnesses m St. Louis, Mo., and at the conclusion of the climax speech on "Children of The King", the new book Children won instant acclaim from the thousands assembled. Written by Judge Rutherford, Children bids fair, as shown by Its mitial reception at St. Louis, to be his most popular book, and with good reason. It is written m narrative and conversational style, presenting interestingly and simply the latest Bible truths concerning the glorious hope early to be realized by the persons of good-will today living. Children is bound in sky-blue cloth, with an embossed, gold-stamped cover design that is unusual. The text within is adorned with frequent color illustrations, and is supplemented with an index of subjects. You will prize the author's edition as it contains the facsimile of a special letter in the author's own hand and addressed "To the Children of the King". You may obtain it on a contribution of 50c a copy, mailed prepaid to you. This edition is limited. September 1
      Now the nations of the earth are in the throes of death, and soon Armageddon, the battle of that great day of God Almighty, will be fought, and in which Christ shall be completely victorious, pushing out and destroying every wicked thing. September 1 Page 263
      Since Armageddon is near at hand it would seem wise for those who hope to be of the "great multitude", and therefore to fulfill the divine mandate, to wait upon the Lord and seek his direction and ask him to guide them and make selection of a companion. September 1 Page 264
      A Christian can now, before Armageddon, refuse to sympathize with or support in any way the Devil's organization which shall be completely destroyed at Armageddon. September 1 Page 271
      Cartons of Children that had been deposited in The Arena were now opened, and Judge Rutherford instructed the children how to come and each get a copy thereof, those in the rear half of The Arena marching in two columns out through a side exit, and those in the front half of The Arena marching up over the platform and out through a rear exit. As the march began, the orchestra (minus all its children instrumentalists) struck up and rendered songs, "Children of the Heavenly King," "The Sword of the Lord and of Gideon," and "Who Is on the Lord's Side'" while the vast audience sang. Never was there a more moving Sight in these "last days". Many, including strong men, wept at the demonstration. Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped it to them, not a toy or plaything for idle pleasure, but the Lord's provided Instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon. What a gift I and to so many! The manner of releasing the new book Children was an outnght surprise to all, but the almighty hand of the All-wise One, Jehovah, was in it, and the maneuver was most blessed indeed. Thereafter Children, the author's edition, was disposed of to adult conventioners, on a contribution.    September 15 Page 288

The great battle of Armageddon is approaching ...... That will be done in the great time of trouble at Armageddon, which is impending. October 1 Page 302
      The declaration of the day of his vengeance is one part of the commission he gives to his anointed witnesses; therefore these anointed ones, in order to be faithful, must perform that commission now before Armageddon.-Isa. 61: 1, 2.   October 15 Page 318
      All the physical facts now indicate the battle of Armageddon is quite near, when the real fighting takes place and the enemy will be destroyed. Soon Jehovah God through Christ Jesus will fight against the enemy as he did In time~ of old, and will completely cut to pieces the enemy, and deliver all those who remain faithful and true to Theocracy.   October 15 Page 319

Regardless of the incoming of willter then, December marks another month-long season of special united activity known as "Great Multitude" Testimony Period. Those persons of good-will who shall form part of the "great multitude" of Armageddon survivors are now quickly coming forth are the wintertime of Armageddon sets in on the world, and they will, in increasing numbers, take part with the remnant members in this united Testimony.  November 1
      While no man yet knows the day nor the hour that Armageddon will begin, "the signs of the times" show that Armageddon is very near; therefore Jehovah bids his faithful servants now on the earth to 'redeem the time' and to 'slack not the hand' in his "strange work", the witness work....... In the meantime, and from now till Armageddon, the Lord's four angels hold back the four winds until the work of Jehovah's "sealed" servants is finished.- Rev. 7: 1-4.  November 1 Page 325
      The entire movement of Satan's crowd is carried on to the end that the Hierarchy and their allies may soon be able to say, "Peace and safety"; then will follow Armageddon. November 1 Page 327
      All nations hate Jehovah's covenant people because that people declare the name and kingdom, The THEOCRATIC GOVERNMENT, of Almighty God. "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."-Matt. 24: 9. OT The crucial test, which must persist until Armageddon, is proof that now is the last time.   November 1 Page 330
      Because of the importance to the covenant people of God, individually and collectively, and because of the great opportunity to glorify God, now that the hour is approaching for the great and final visitation of Jehovah God upon the nations of the earth at Armageddon, every one of his devoted people is urged to put forth the greatest possible zeal and earnestness in the representation of his Theocratic Government.  November 1 Page 335
      God's visitation upon the nations will reach a climax in the great time of trouble, Armageddon, now near. November 15 Page 351

Book CHILDREN, published in 1941

All the facts show that the woes beginning in 1914 have continued to increase upon the earth, and at the present time the distress and woes are greater than ever before known, and this indicates that Armageddon is very near.-Revelation 16: 13-16. Page 151

Since 1925 particularly Jehovah's witnesses have carried the kingdom message and placed it within the hearing of the people, which message tells of the day of vengeance of our God, and that it is very near. Page 208

Armageddon, the battle of that great day of God Almighty, is drawing near. Page 253

In the near future the wrath of Almighty God against all wickedness will be expressed at Armageddon in the most devastating tribulation the world will ever have known. Page 336

Armageddon is surely near, and during that time the Lord will clean off the earth everything that offends and is disagreeable. Page 366

Should men and women, both of whom are Jonadabs or "other sheep" of the Lord, now marry before Armageddon and bring forth children They may choose to do so, but the admonition or advice of the Scriptures appears to be against it. Being married before Armageddon and both continuing faithful and surviving Armageddon, their marital relationship shall continue and persist after Armageddon. They receive their right to life everlasting after Armageddon, and after receiving that right to life their children then born would be born in righteousness. Page 312

That would appear to indicate it would be proper that those who will form the"great multitude" should wait until after Armageddon to bring children into the world. Page 313
      (similar advice was in the '80 too)

It is only a few years from the time the "other sheep" are gathered to the Lord until Armageddon. That entire period is a time of much tribulation, concluding with the greatest tribulation the world will ever have known. Speaking of that very time, Jesus says: "Woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!"-Matthew 24: 19, 21. Page 313

PS  Apologize for some grammar errors cause of copy/paste from PDF. 

• By Witness
      “For behold, in those days and at that time,
      When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
      I will also gather all nations,
      And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
      And I will enter into judgment with them there
      On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
      Whom they have scattered among the nations;
      They have also divided up My land.”  Joel 3:1,2

I wanted to get a physical picture in my mind of what the Bible’s “Valley of Jehoshaphat” really looked like.  That is easier said than done, since some historians believe that its true location could be in a valley called Barachah (“blessing”), located eleven miles or more from Jerusalem.  There it is believed that the Judean King Jehoshaphat sought God’s help to defeat the coalition of three enemy Gentile nations.  (2 Chron 20:1)  Then again, it is widely accepted that it refers to a valley within the Kidron Valley, which lies between the ancient Temple mount and the Mount of Olives.  That too, is considered the possible site where Judah was delivered from the enemy nations.
      Many today believe the Kidron Valley will be the focus of a literal judgment of all nations in the world, for their treatment of the physical nation of Israel.  Its location is the site of Jewish tombs on the slopes of the Mount of Olives, and an incredible number of burial sites of professed Christians and Muslims within the valley. I was surprised to learn that people desire to be buried there, where supposedly the resurrection will occur when Jesus is said to walk through the “golden gate” of the temple ruins (based on Zech 14:4
      Still, it is a correct belief by some scholars that Joel’s words refer solely to the time of final judgment, the decision making by God of the righteous and the unrighteous, during Armageddon. (Eccl 3:17; 1 Pet 3:12) “Jehoshaphat means “YHWH has judged”. 
      "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision!
      For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision."  Joel 3:14  
      (Some translations say, "Commotion, commotion"...)
      But, what happened to the three raiding nations that came against Judah during King Jehoshaphat’s reign?  God spoke to the king through the prophet Jahaziel, the son of Zechariah,
      “Listen, all Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat, thus says YHWH to you: ‘Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed before this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.  17 There will be no need for you to fight in this battle. Take your stand! Stand and see the deliverance of YHWH among you, O Judah and Jerusalem! Do not fear and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out before them and YHWH will be with you.’” 2 Chron 20:15-17
      God put it in the hearts of the enemy to turn on each other, without Judah lifting one sword.  When the last nation stood alone, “each helped to destroy his comrade”.  2 Chron 20:22,23
      I know it’s hard to imagine for most of us, but we are in the middle of Armageddon.  Our own spiritual choices, affect God’s ultimate decision of our worthiness to receive eternal life, made in the symbolic “valley of decision”.  (Dan 7:9,10; Zeph 3:8; John 12:48; Heb 3:7-11; Rev 20:12) 
      But, before this final judgment is completed by God, a spiritual war is in progress, raging within and outside the organization’s borders.  (Rev 12:7; Eph 6:12; 5:11; 2 Cor 10:3-5; Rev 9:1-4;13:1,6,7;16:13-16; 20: 7-9)
      It is a necessary war between truth spoken by the faithful kings of Christ, and lies pouring out of the mouth of those kings who have fallen from God’s grace.  (Heb 3:12; 12:15; Acts 20:29-30; 1 Cor 11:19; Rev 8:10,11; 13:11,12; 16:13,14)
      They are the “false prophets” of spiritual “Israel” who war against their brothers using lies and deceit. (Matt 7:15; 24:4,5, 24,25; 1 John 3:10; 1 Tim 4:1)
      They have joined forces with a strong “Gentile” Wild Beast, beneficial for dominating, persecuting, and “killing” God’s holy people - the “prophets, sages and scribes” sent to them with the message of Christ’s truth.  (Isa 66:5; Matt 23:34-36; 24:9-12,49; John 16:2; Heb 13:13; Rev 9:1; Dan 7:25; Rev 13:1,5-7,11,15; 11:3,7,8; 18:24)
      Eventually, this massive army will form an alliance with those of “Israel” who still adhere to the organization.  Single-mindedly, they will commit the very act already carried out upon others, the disfellowshipping/”killing” of both spiritual “Jews” and “Gentiles” who wake up to the organization’s lies and hypocrisy.    In this case, ‘each will help to destroy his comrade’. God will put into their hearts to terminate the rulership of the corrupt, deceitful governing “kings”/Harlot.  (Ezek 16:35-37; 38:21; Rev 17:12,13,15-17)
      "For the eyes of the LORD roam throughout the earth to show himself strong for those who are wholeheartedly devoted to him. You have been foolish in this matter. Therefore, you will have wars from now on." 2 Chron 16:9
      Proclaim this among the nations:
      “Prepare for war!
      Wake up the mighty men,
      Let all the men of war draw near,
      Let them come up.
      10 Beat your plowshares into swords
      And your pruning hooks into spears;
      Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ ”
      11 Assemble and come, all you nations,
      And gather together all around.
      Cause Your mighty ones to go down there, O Lord.”
      “And when you hear about wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. This must happen, but the end is not yet.  For nation will rise up against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places. There will be famines. These things are the beginning of birth pains.”     Mark 13:7,8

Christ is not the Destroyer. Christ conducts spiritual warfare, with the "sword of his mouth" (Rev 19:15; 1:16; Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17).
      He is King of Truth, and the Battle is with the deceptions of death... the mouth of Satan (John 8:44; 2 Cor 4:4; Rev 12:15; 16:13,14; 20:7,8). 
       Those on the side of truth listen to Christ, and carry forward to completion, Christ's war against the darkness, along with their Lord (Rev 17:14; 119:11-14,8;6:9-11) (Luke 22:69; Matt 28:18; John 18:37; Ps 110:1,2; 1 Cor 15:25).
      Satan's messengers resist, and work to subjugate Truth, and the work of Christ's Ambassadors (Rev 12:7; Eph 6:12; 5:11; 2 Cor 10:3-5).
      God's interest regarding war, is limited to spiritual warfare (Gen 3:15; Rev 12:17,10,11). The obscene and futile warfare of Satan's world, has no place in the purposes of God. That world was abandoned at the beginning, by its own will. That will, and the abandonment which results, will remain undeterred. For good reason, the name of its god, is Destroyer.
      Pearl Doxsey, “What Hope for Satan’s World”

There is a point in this war, where God will say, enough is enough.  (Ezek 7:1-4)
      "Let the nations be wakened, and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
      For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.
      Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe.
      Come, go down;
      For the winepress is full,
      The vats overflow—
      For their wickedness is great.”  Joel 3:12,13
      “’For look, on the city that is called by My name I am beginning to inflict harm, and you indeed, will you go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for I am summoning a sword against all the inhabitants of the earth,’ declares YHWH of hosts. And you yourself shall prophesy against them all these words, and you shall say to them:
      ‘YHWH will roar from on high,
          and from His holy dwelling place he will give His voice. (1 Pet 2:5; 1 Cor 3:16,17,19; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:21; Rev 11:1-3)
      He will roar mightily against His settlement,
          a jubilant shout like those who tread grapes,
      He will answer against all the inhabitants of the earth.” Jer 25:29,30

“And another angel who had authority over the fire went out from the altar, and he called out with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Send out your sharp sickle and harvest the clusters of grapes from the vine of the earth, because its grapes are at their prime!” And the angel swung his sickle into the earth and harvested the vine of the earth, and threw the grapesinto the great winepress of the wrath of God.” Rev 14:18,19
      Those faithful servants of “Israel” who ride with Christ in this war, remain attached to the vine of truth, spiritually living on the sap of that vine.  (John 15:1,2,4-6,16;16:4,5; 1 Cor 6:17)  
      Yet, the Harlot’s weaponry used against the anointed and all in the organization is in the “wine” she offers, which results in spiritual drunkenness. (Jer 2:21; Deut 32:32,33; Matt 7:15,16; Rom 3:13)
      Her acts of deceit, are well tolerated by the inebriated, who repeatedly excuse and forget her lies, while drinking down another cup of her poisoned wine. (Jer 51:7; 1 Thess 5:6,7; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 14:8; 18:3,4)

I want to share a comment that Pearl made a few years ago, that gives definition to “evil” grapes at their prime:
      The Bible portrays, that it is absorbed into their blood, so that their very soul (Lev 17:11) is the "venom of vipers" (Deut 32:32,33). 
      This is exactly why Christ treads the "winepress". It is to squeeze the falsehood from them. Those marked by “666” are false witnesses. The falsehood filling their souls (symbolized by their blood), will cause the lifeblood they have chosen, to kill them, because they will drown on their own blood. They drown on the lies within them, that Christ must crush at his return. This is such deep symbolism, but every detail of it, applies. Because their blood has become Satan's wine, they will lose their souls. God speaks of the Harlot who channels that "wine", when we read Isa.47:5-7 ...

5 “O beautiful Babylon, sit now in darkness and silence.
          Never again will you be known as the queen of kingdoms.
      6 For I was angry with my chosen people
          and punished them by letting them fall into your hands.
      But you, Babylon, showed them no mercy.
          You oppressed even the elderly.
      7 You said, ‘I will reign forever as queen of the world!’
          You did not reflect on your actions
          or think about their consequences."

We will see her fall.

"30 A horrible and shocking thing
          has happened in this land—
      31 the prophets give false prophecies,
          and the priests rule with an iron hand.
      Worse yet, my people like it that way!
          But what will you do when the end comes?" (Jer.5:30-31)

“And it will happen on that day;
      the mountains will drip new wine,
          and the hills will flow with milk,
          and all the channels of Judah will flow with water.
      A spring from the house of YHWH will come forth,
          and it will water the valley of Acacia Trees.
      19 Egypt will become a desolation,
          and Edom will become a desolate desert,
      because of the violence they did against the children of Judah,
          in whose land they have shed innocent blood.
      20 But Judah will be inhabited forever,
          and Jerusalem for all generations.
      21 I will cleanse their bloodguilt that I did not cleanse,
          for YHWH is dwelling in Zion.”  Joel 3:18-21

Pearl Doxsey – Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Labor Pains
      A Hidden Famine, A Hidden Feast
      Spiritual Virginity vs. The Harlot’s Cup/Two Covenants
      The Great Winepress