The World News Media

Anna

1 hour ago, Shiwiii said:

You YOURSELF have to realize the context of what I wrote concerning the "letter" that JW Insider has a copy of. 

What does that letter state? Here is a quote from JW Insider 

I am aware of what Insider had posted, but my response was direct to what you have stated. If you want to be direct to the letter, he was talking more specifically on the those chosen for priesthood the door is indeed closed in this regard, as for the others, not of the chosen ones, benefactors of the Spiritual House, the door for eternal life is indeed open still, should they choose to accept it.

EDIT: I believe this should ring some bells, the video that you posted to support your claim.

Clearly, and possibly,  none of us here are of the chosen for priesthood, this includes you, however, eternal life is a possibility, should you choose it by treading carefully to not even lost such a reward by the slightest step that causes stumbling.

So in short - the door will indeed be closed for those of us who do not adhere to God's Word and when it does, it will be too late.

As for the chosen ones, since you want to throw the letter on the table, figuratively speaking, then yes, it is, the chosen ones,  those of the first fruits. That door is indeed close.

You really do not have to be of the Watchtower to know that this is indeed true.

please refresh my memory, when did I quote/refer to this Jeff Durbin? I'm not saying I didn't, just want to make sure we are on the same page. 

How can you write so much but yet not address what I mentioned? If you are going to respond to my post,  respond!  

I think, like another has posted, that you try and write so much that the real topic bets buried under your ramblings about nothing relevant to the topic discussion. 

You brought Jeff and his team, Apologia Studios to make a claim in regards to Christmas festivities and the celebration of one's birth practice, paganism, druidism, etc, to which I had spoken such things are not things a Christian should be doing, for even in the past, I myself brought up those who took issue with such. I made mention of him because he is among the false teachers inside of mainstream Christendom. Indeed it is agreeable you are applying verses, but surely you should have known of any one who is in technically a false teacher, who literally does not stick to the sculpture and God's Law.

I write a lot, possibly due to how fast I can time and what is on my mind that I feel should be said. And I have made a response, it was direct to the very comment you made not too long ago, I didn't address the letter because I thought it would have been obvious to you, but it would seem an explanation of who these chosen ones or these first fruits should be made because it would seem you are possibly not aware of such ones who to be part of the Messianic Kingdom.

No, I always post a response and give an answer with detailed information and example regarding that response for I tend to be as direct as possible. You may think of it as rambling, it does not matter to be because I lack the ability to care at times when something is that minor, however, because you clearly do not want to adhere to what is being said, as it was before, as is now. Oh and it is relevant, Matthew 23:23 has been said, so information in detail can be brought up in a direct response to what you have mentioned.

That being said, the door is closed for those chosen since the number of chosen ones is very limited to 144,000, but the door is and will soon be closed for those who are to inherit that of the New creation, that is, those to be subjects to the Kingdom, the Spiritual House, those who will be given eternal life,  those resurrected, given eternal life, at least those who didn't get the chance to know who God is and who Jesus is, for it is vital (John 17:3)

• Views 11.9k
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There have been several statements in the publications for those concerned about children, mentally incapacitated, and those alive at Armageddon who have never had an opportunity to learn of Jehovah's

That "succinct" answer is a perfect example of the "skirting" I referred to earlier: Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

Perhaps it is one of the best ways to find the proper meaning of the following verses, among several others:   (Matthew 5:18) 18 Truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

You brought Jeff and his team, Apologia Studios to make a claim in regards to Christmas festivities and the celebration of one's birth practice, paganism, druidism, etc, to which I had spoken such things are not things a Christian should be doing, for even in the past, I myself brought up those who took issue with such. I made mention of him because he is among the false teachers inside of mainstream Christendom. Indeed it is agreeable you are applying verses, but surely you should have known of any one who is in technically a false teacher, who literally does not stick to the sculpture and God's Law.

Can you please show me where I used Jeff and his "team". In your view he is a false teacher, ok, so what? If I do not, then again, so what? This again smells of a long typed banter to distract from the topic. This really is getting tiresome Mr. Merchant. 

7 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

If you want to be direct to the letter, he was talking more specifically on the those chosen for priesthood the door is indeed closed in this regard, as for the others, not of the chosen ones, benefactors of the Spiritual House, the door for eternal life is indeed open still, should they choose to accept it.

yes, direct IS what I'd prefer. Can you show me where the Bible states that this door has been shut? 

9 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

No, I always post a response and give an answer with detailed information and example regarding that response for I tend to be as direct as possible. You may think of it as rambling, it does not matter to be because I lack the ability to care at times when something is that minor, however, because you clearly do not want to adhere to what is being said, as it was before, as is now. Oh and it is relevant, Matthew 23:23 has been said, so information in detail can be brought up in a direct response to what you have mentioned.

I think you just might want to reread some of what you have written in this and other threads. More than just me have this same opinion of your responses. 

57 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

Can you please show me where I used Jeff and his "team". In your view he is a false teacher, ok, so what? If I do not, then again, so what? This again smells of a long typed banter to distract from the topic. This really is getting tiresome Mr. Merchant. 

Going back on this, I am actually in error, confused you for Matt, for at the time I was messaging both you and Matthew96969 regarding Christmas at the same time dealing with Cos, for Matt was the one who brought up Jeff Durbin, a mistake I admit. However, the Christmas practices and the celebration of birth, had indeed been in discussion with you present whereas I was still dealing with Cos regarding church father beliefs, I believe I also made reference to Christians other than JWs who do not practice it, even those who predate them, some who even banned such. That being said, such ones have wised up because they know that Christmas has nothing to do with faith and religious worship of God, and it would seem those who continue to practice and or take part in even the slightest of such puts themselves in a bad position. Furthermore, we have today's Christendom pushing this only to the bible, thinking that the practice of such is in the right, again, false teachers will do such when they themselves know it is wrong, but they do it anyways and practice it, at the same time they will attack those who do not take part in anything regarding the practice of that holiday and or the celebration of one's birth.

And no, it is no distraction, like I said, I was bring very direct in regards to false teachers and prophets. Well since we do have the mention of Jeff Durbin, he is like many others who profess the same thing that is not of the bible, thus pushing people away from what the bible says, in addition puts one in a position to which they themselves do not know truth or remain ignorant of it and eventually be judged.

We have churches today that teach things that do not apply to the early church, the bible, or the very teachings itself, some out there teach an accursed doctrine and these people are not following what the Bible says and will go against anyone who speaks what is true.

yes, direct IS what I'd prefer. Can you show me where the Bible states that this door has been shut?

In short, those who have been identified as among the chosen ones, all there is now is such the sealing (Revelations 7:1-8, Revelations 14:1-5). Technically the door is indeed shut, all there is now is to wait it out. But those of await an inheritance that is eternal life, such ones the door is indeed open for them, for there is time for such ones, even those who want to make a change.

The chosen ones, the 144,000, chosen for priesthood, have very special qualities, for we know of this because of the book of Revelation, as with other areas in scripture, mention them as highly favorable to God, mainly due to the position and the role they will play out in the Messianic Kingdom.

Those already identified await to be sealed, such ones are specially selected and of Spiritual Israel. These chosen ones stand on Mount Zion with the Lamb and have the Father's name written on their foreheads. Such ones will sing a song that no one could learn, for that song only the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth can sing. These chosen ones are are virgins and do not defile themselves with women or  that of Babylon. Those chosen are considered the first fruits of God's harvest, moreover, we already know Jesus to be the first of the first fruits regarding God's purpose and will regarding the new heavens, and new earth, new creation called by some and lastly, such ones are guileless.

The scriptures inform us that the angels are holding back the final judgement that will soon be unleashed on to all that is wicked on the earth until 144,000 chosen ones on earth are sealed. (Revelations 7:1-4). We know of what it means to be chosen and or anointed but is not the same as being sealed, for it is - identified already, but clearly on standby to be sealed. Being chosen or anointed by God is like that of an invitation, in addtion, the sealing itself is the like a stamp of approval from God the Father that the one who is chosen proved faithful to what is in store for him.

Furthermore, those who have been chosen through history have had God bear witness that they are invited to join his Son, Jesus, to rule as kings and priests over the earth. God does the final sealing if someone is proven worthy of such a position proves faithful to their calling, after all, only God knows who has been faithful and is clearly the one who has selected such ones for such honorable service.

Many who takes this into consideration know of such things, and in regards to the Jehovah's witnesses, they are just as convinced as we are when it comes to the obvious state of this world of which we are living in, deep into the end times, and it makes sense of what was addressed regarding the door being closed, granted for how long the choosing, soon to be sealed, of such people has been going for, for all we know there is probably a small number left among 144,000 awaiting the seal of approval from God.

Regarding false prophets those, such ones who adhere to teaching traditional non-biblical doctrines handed down to them throughout the centuries by a corrupt and false teachers clearly are not among this fold.

On the other side of the spectrum, you have the billions upon billions of whom will be resurrected, those to take up inheritance of the earth itself free of wickedness, and those who are taken out of death and restored, to be judged.

2 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

I think you just might want to reread some of what you have written in this and other threads. More than just me have this same opinion of your responses. 

Indeed, I tend to say the same thing about myself at times, but information is always key. When it comes to speaking against mainstream Christendom and their ill practices, some misconceptions of something even Christology based, and a list of other things, information must be provided in detail, but from the beginning I only began to put more in my comments/response overtime because of those speaking of misinformation, mainly in the regard of church fathers and or history and no, including you it is but a few. I tend to make a comment to each response and that is what I do, for if 8 points are made, 8 points will be made in response to claim, mainly if other things are mentioned, in addition to information that is actual fact vs of which that is false and or conspiracy filled. Other than that it is common to those of CSE to explain things in this matter. I care not if someone is easily sleeping on what I have to say, I know how I am, but when the information is indeed out there, people do read it, for if little to no information is brought up to a claim or response, how is it can you correct when you lack? 

I know what I have made a response to, at times some errors and mix ups, but the points are always made, even on such topic if something else is brought up, I tend to make a response to it, which was the case with the other user here, who's comments have been moved elsewhere for he had made several claims at once to which I made a response to, only for insider to move it to the other section.

With that being said, those who are chosen await to be sealed, such ones will be with the Christ and serve by his side. Then we have the other group, those who will inherit the earth, which is cleansed of wickedness and such ones are indeed saved, for God knows his people, and there will be those who are unrighteous, such ones will be judged. For there will be many, many people throughout the centuries who will be resurrected, from the first faithful man to the last, and this is something that many people await.

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Going back on this, I am actually in error, confused you for Matt,

fair enough. Thank you

In short, those who have been identified as among the chosen ones, all there is now is such the sealing (Revelations 7:1-8, Revelations 14:1-5). Technically the door is indeed shut, all there is now is to wait it out. But those of await an inheritance that is eternal life, such ones the door is indeed open for them, for there is time for such ones, even those who want to make a change.

None of the scriptures you cited mention that the "door is shut". I asked you to show me from the Bible where this concept is stated, but you give me a reference to the sealing of Israel. Those scriptures mention nothing of the door being shut. Instead you give me your opinion, which is fine, but it still doesn't answer the question. You can have whatever view you'd like, but if you are going to claim the Bible says such, then you are going to have to prove it with the Bible. 

Then we have the other group, those who will inherit the earth,

You and the jws believe this, but I'd like to know where you get this from out of the Bible. I know that the "meek shall inherit the Earth" scripture, but is there another scripture(s) you use to back up this idea? 

On 6/25/2018 at 8:54 PM, JW Insider said:

the Bible never says that there is one physical organization that embodies that one true religion.

Isn't it more the case that the Bible indicates there is one true religion that would be organised? Even from this basis: 

On 6/25/2018 at 8:54 PM, JW Insider said:

The true religion is looking after orphans and widows in their tribulation.

which is what James stated at James 1:27, we can see an organised approach to ensuring this was carried out effectively as outlined in Acts 6:1-6.

22 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

I know that the "meek shall inherit the Earth" scripture, but is there another scripture(s) you use to back up this idea? 

Perhaps it is one of the best ways to find the proper meaning of the following verses, among several others:

• (Matthew 5:18) 18 Truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one stroke of a letter to pass away from the Law until all things take place.
  • (Matthew 5:34, 35) . . .neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by earth, for it is the footstool of his feet;. . .
  • (Matthew 6:10) . . .Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.
  • (Acts 3:25) . . .: ‘And by means of your offspring all the families of the earth will be blessed.’
  • (Acts 17:25, 26) . . .. 26 And he made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of where men would dwell,
  • (Ephesians 1:9, 10) . . .It is according to his good pleasure that he himself purposed 10 for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. . . .
  • (Colossians 1:20) 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all other things by making peace through the blood he shed on the torture stake, whether the things on the earth or the things in the heavens.
  • (Hebrews 2:5) 5 For it is not to angels that he has subjected the inhabited earth to come, about which we are speaking.
  • (2 Peter 3:13) 13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.
  • (Revelation 5:10) 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
  • (Revelation 11:18) 18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”
  • (Revelation 21:1) 21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth;. . .

20 minutes ago, Gone Away said:

Isn't it more the case that the Bible indicates there is one true religion that would be organised? Even from this basis: 

I would agree that it was a natural purpose for Christian meetings from the very beginning. Among Jewish Christians it must have been a primary purpose of those who meet together to find and discuss ways to practice true religion.

• (Hebrews 10:24-25) And let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works [looking after orphans and widows, for example], 25 not forsaking our meeting together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you see the day drawing near.

Job showed he had understood it to be the same, as already quoted earlier. It had even become the core of the Law in Deuteronomy, where an expression like this one is repeated more than 10 times.

• (Deuteronomy 10:17-11:1) 17 For Jehovah your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the God great, mighty, and awe-inspiring, who treats none with partiality and does not accept a bribe. 18 He executes justice for the fatherless child [orphan] and the widow and loves the foreign resident, giving him food and clothing. 19 You too must love the foreign resident, for you became foreign residents in the land of Egypt. ... 11:1 “You must love Jehovah your God and always keep your obligation to him and his statutes, his judicial decisions, and his commandments.

It was one of the purposes of the great assemblies (Festival of Weeks, Festival of Booths, etc) to offer ways to care for orphans, widows, and foreigners of all economic classes among them:

• (Deuteronomy 16:13, 14) 13 “You should celebrate the Festival of Booths for seven days when you make an ingathering from your threshing floor and from your press for oil and wine. 14 Rejoice during your festival, you and your son, your daughter, your male slave, your female slave, the Levite, the foreign resident, the fatherless child [orphan], and the widow, who are inside your cities. [Deuteronomy mentions the orphans and widows in this way more than 10 times]

It was undoubtedly this same emphasis which was considered a way in which Jehovah, the God of love, cared for orphans and widows, stated in Psalm 146:7-9

7 The One securing justice for those defrauded,
The One giving bread to the hungry.
Jehovah is releasing the prisoners.
 8 Jehovah is opening the eyes of the blind;
Jehovah is raising up those bowed down;
Jehovah loves the righteous.
 9 Jehovah is protecting the foreign residents;
He sustains the fatherless child [orphan] and the widow,

Such actions are at the very core of true worship and holiness in Jehovah's eyes, as seen in Isaiah:

• (Isaiah 1:16-18) 16 Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Remove your evil deeds from my sight; Stop doing bad. 17 Learn to do good, seek justice, Correct the oppressor, Defend the rights of the fatherless child [orphan], And plead the cause of the widow.” 18 “Come, now, and let us set matters straight between us,” says Jehovah. “Though your sins are like scarlet, They will be made as white as snow; Though they are as red as crimson cloth, They will become like wool.

The pronouncements against the wicked religious leaders of Jerusalem in Ezekiel referred to the way in which orphans and widows were treated. And it was part of the reminder in Zechariah about the opportunity for a clean slate with respect to the rebuilt temple. The same point was made in the very last book of the Hebrew Scriptures:

• (Malachi 3:4-6) And the gift offering of Judah and of Jerusalem will actually be pleasing to Jehovah, as in the days of long ago and as in the years of antiquity. 5 “I will come near to you for judgment, and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who take false oaths, against those who defraud the hired worker, the widow, and the fatherless child [orphan], and against those who refuse to help the foreigner. These have not feared me,” says Jehovah of armies. 6 “For I am Jehovah; I do not change.

I know that you were already aware, but it's easy to forget that not looking after widows and orphans, not paying a just wage, etc., could be put on the same level of sin as "sorcery." It's easy to forget that looking after orphans and widows was central to true worship.

Back to the point about organization, it is ideal to think that the one organization which focuses so much on true teaching as its ministry would also be the one that is best at organizing an outreach to its own orphans and widows. But I bring it up in the way I did because I fear it's too easy to separate true worship from taking care of the less fortunate among us. The apostles devoted themselves to a study and understanding of Scripture in the face of what had just happened to the hopes they had pinned on Jesus. They needed to meet together to understand how Jesus fulfilled Scripture even in his death, and needed to be able to build up an even more sure hope for the future. Because of this, elders in prominent positions today have no doubt felt that it is their duty to do the same, often (I fear) to the detriment of those who lack material needs in the congregations. Governing Body members and their helpers spend much time organizing conventions that are more about Biblical and prophetic understandings than they are about ways in which we will help those in need in spiritual ways. In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus speaks of those who are poor in spirit (depressed?), humble (meek), and hungry for justice (righteousness). We tend to focus much more on those who are "conscious of their spiritual need," and those who are looking for "accurate knowledge."

These things are all good, and a teaching ministry is very important, but I'm sure it's possible to spend too much time thinking and rethinking our changing doctrines, when some of the time spent spinning our wheels could have gone to organizing more efficient ways of taking care of material things, too. Perhaps the apostles already did this work for us in clarifying the foundation for the teachings about Christ, and their work has come down to us in the form of the Christian Greek Scriptures. There must be a reason that the Bible says that he who does not take care of his own is worse than a person without faith.

23 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

None of the scriptures you cited mention that the "door is shut". I asked you to show me from the Bible where this concept is stated, but you give me a reference to the sealing of Israel. Those scriptures mention nothing of the door being shut. Instead you give me your opinion, which is fine, but it still doesn't answer the question. You can have whatever view you'd like, but if you are going to claim the Bible says such, then you are going to have to prove it with the Bible. 

This is why I stated technically in my last response, in addition to making referring to those that God has chosen liken to an invitation, these people are already identified by God. The door is shut meaning such have already been identified and clearly God does not have need to have such invitations exceed 144,000, however those in the mainstream teach that this number is indeed symbolic and more people would be chosen and this number is render irrelevant, others, believe that this number relates to actual Jews chosen, then you have those who state only them and their tribe(s) is of that number, others think it will take place during the end times tribulations start but this isn't the case in regards to when these people were being picked, but the reality is, those of this fold, are hand picked by God and eventually will be sealed. This is also not my opinion, for it was, my response would be entirely different.

I already have proven such in regards to identification and sealing, like I said, if those of this fold are already chosen, there's no question that 144,000 chosen throughout the centuries down to this day, are clearly awaiting the position they'll be given.

23 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

You and the jws believe this, but I'd like to know where you get this from out of the Bible. I know that the "meek shall inherit the Earth" scripture, but is there another scripture(s) you use to back up this idea? 

The fact that you think only the Jehovah's Witnesses believe this is mind-boggling. They, as well as those who profess the truth of what the Bible says, know that those chosen are the only ones going to Heaven to co-rule alongside God's chosen Messianaic King, who is among the first ones before the 144,000, hence the harvest. Which begs the question, are you even aware of what it means when Jesus is both the firstborn out of the dead and the first fruits of the harvest, the first among those who are asleep?

It is no idea, nor is it a mere opinion, we know of what Jesus is in regards to the New Creation (which is as clear as day in the Revelations of John) itself, as to what he is the first and last of/beginning and end of.

@JW Insider Unfortunately, in today's world, the churches teach that people go to either heaven or hell, immediately judged upon death. Such ones do not know of what those verses mean or merely confused. They consider those who are to rule alongside the Christ to be symbolic and not to be taken literally, others have a different view, but the majority sticks to the same template.

What many forget is God, who took an abundant amount of time to make the earth, made it for a reason, and it is intertwined with his purpose and will.

7 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

This is why I stated technically in my last response, in addition to making referring to those that God has chosen liken to an invitation, these people are already identified by God. The door is shut meaning such have already been identified and clearly God does not have need to have such invitations exceed 144,000

but you have failed in providing the scriptural evidence to back your claim that this selection or "door" is shut. Your opinion is fine, but without support, it is still just your opinion. It also matters not if others agree with your opinion, without scriptural support it is an opinion. 

11 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I already have proven such in regards to identification and sealing, like I said, if those of this fold are already chosen, there's no question that 144,000 chosen throughout the centuries down to this day, are clearly awaiting the position they'll be given

actually you have not, well with scripture I mean. 

12 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

The fact that you think only the Jehovah's Witnesses believe this is mind-boggling. They, as well as those who profess the truth of what the Bible says, know that those chosen are the only ones going to Heaven to co-rule alongside God's chosen Messianaic King, who is among the first ones before the 144,000, hence the harvest. Which begs the question, are you even aware of what it means when Jesus is both the firstborn out of the dead and the first fruits of the harvest, the first among those who are asleep?

It is no idea, nor is it a mere opinion, we know of what Jesus is in regards to the New Creation (which is as clear as day in the Revelations of John) itself, as to what he is the first and last of/beginning and end of.

I suggest we start a separate thread on this, because it will be much longer then a few exchanges. Unless your mind is too boggled....)

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Perhaps it is one of the best ways to find the proper meaning of the following verses, among several others:

• (Matthew 5:18) 18 Truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one stroke of a letter to pass away from the Law until all things take place.
  • (Matthew 5:34, 35) . . .neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by earth, for it is the footstool of his feet;. . .
  • (Matthew 6:10) . . .Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.
  • (Acts 3:25) . . .: ‘And by means of your offspring all the families of the earth will be blessed.’
  • (Acts 17:25, 26) . . .. 26 And he made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of where men would dwell,
  • (Ephesians 1:9, 10) . . .It is according to his good pleasure that he himself purposed 10 for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. . . .
  • (Colossians 1:20) 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all other things by making peace through the blood he shed on the torture stake, whether the things on the earth or the things in the heavens.
  • (Hebrews 2:5) 5 For it is not to angels that he has subjected the inhabited earth to come, about which we are speaking.
  • (2 Peter 3:13) 13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.
  • (Revelation 5:10) 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
  • (Revelation 11:18) 18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”
  • (Revelation 21:1) 21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth;. . .

This will take me some time to respond to each scripture you have cited. But like I mentioned to Space, maybe we should start a new thread. 

33 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

but you have failed in providing the scriptural evidence to back your claim that this selection or "door" is shut. Your opinion is fine, but without support, it is still just your opinion. It also matters not if others agree with your opinion, without scriptural support it is an opinion. 

actually you have not, well with scripture I mean. 

I have used Scripture and offered an explanation as to how those who are invited are already chosen, hence the door being shut, but it would seem that is not enough for you apparently. The very fact is, God is the one who invites such ones, as out older fathers have said, God is the one who anoints, and those who have already been chosen, and such ones await what they'll be given.

33 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

I suggest we start a separate thread on this, because it will be much longer then a few exchanges. Unless your mind is too boggled....)

Not really. Because as to what Jesus is the first fruits of, in regards to those who are chosen, as well as those who will remain on the earth itself. And many people know of what this implies, for it is something that is not only known to Jehovah's Witnesses, especially if one is to understands what the New Creation is all about. Such information is quite brief and understandable.

That being said, those of that New Creation are the ones who make up these groups, those who rule alongside the Christ, and those who inherit the earth itself.

If it is a separate thread you want, then by all means, regardless though, what was said is of this topic, mainly when it comes to those among the righteous and the meek.

If anything, I was going to post something to this degree in a few days.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.