The World News Media

Nun travels 3 hours to the regional assembly in India and when...

The Librarian

• Views 4.6k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nun travels 3 hours to the regional assembly in India and when over declared “This is the truth!”     Via

Certainly a nice experience.........it reminded me of the time (1984) when my late wife and I went to the UK on holiday. We went to the British Museum one Saturday morning and a couple of brothers con

Posted Images

Certainly a nice experience.........it reminded me of the time (1984) when my late wife and I went to the UK on holiday. We went to the British Museum one Saturday morning and a couple of brothers conducted a tour through the Assyrian Section of the museum. There were several other brothers and sisters in the tour as well, all armed with Bibles at the ready..........we had only been on the tour a couple of minutes and three nuns joined the group and stayed until the completion of the tour. Whenever we looked at particular artifacts from Assyrian history we would read the account in the Bible..........It was impressive for the brothers and sisters to see these artifacts that were related to in God's word, but, the nuns were completely blown away and boy, were they impressed.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.