Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Queen Esther -
John Houston -

Top Posters

WHY  WORRY ?

Just think about it: Jehovah could have chosen anyone he wanted to serve Him. But He reads HEARTS, and out of all the people on this planet, He chose you. Look at it this way –

You walk into an antique shop. You look around and you see something you like. You turn it over and the price tag is $1,000. So you walk up to the till and you offer the shop owner $10. Imagine how he would react! Now think of us. Jehovah PAID a dear price for you with the blood of His Son's sacrifice.

We are  PRICELESS  to Jehovah. You know that Jehovah would not pay the price if we were not worth it. Now, how do you think Jehovah feels if we place a much smaller price tag on ourselves? He would be insulted!

You are a very special person, priceless, hand-picked out of all the world of mankind personally by Jehovah to know the truth and to serve the greatest person in the universe. And He did all of this while we were still imperfect and unworthy of this honor.
You keep on hanging in there. Remember, Jehovah NEVER forgets his people and neither do we. When you feel buffeted by the world and of little value, think of yourself as a hundred dollar bill. Would you accept a gift of a crisp new note? Of course! What if the bill were not new, but slightly used? Still, just as good, right? What if you found the bill in the mud? Still, worth a hundred, right? But what if it's tattered and smudged and the corners are worn? Is it worth any less? Not at all! Whether bright and new or battered and beaten, a hundred is still a hundred.

And we are precious to Jehovah and to our brothers, whether things are going fine or we have been through the mill. It's not the outer appearance or the current condition that determines worth, but what backs us up that gives us our value.

Our currency is backed by the First Universal Bank of Jehovah. And you will remain just as valuable as ever, as long as you stay in circulation.

So keep enduring, and one day we will all be in 'mint' condition.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You are welcome, yes ! ;o)  I posted different true stories here... and I try doing more for you all !

• Upvote 1

PS.  A  GLASS  OF  MILK,  PAID  IN  FULL...   is  also  a  loving  story and  very  noble-minded  of  the later  adult  Doc.

Jehovah  is  same  thinking  and  never  forget  our  good  doings...  What  a  loving  God  we  have ❤

Please  tell  me,  if  you  all  like  my  true  stories....   then  I  will  post  more  -  also  in  German  I  posted  some  ;o)

You are welcome Brother, thanks for your comment !  Yes, I got alot positive feedbacks of all my true stories... I transfered them from the other JW. Archive org. to our new JW Website. I will try posting more ;-)

Very encouraging sis. Thanks for all these small things that help strengthen our faith, in some way. I enjoy them. And thank you for allowing me to share them with my fellow congregation members. They have need to for such encouragement. Agape!

• Similar Content

• By Queen Esther
      Four Burning Candles...
      In a room there were four candles burning. The ambiance was so soft you could hear them talking.
      The first one said, “I am PEACE, however nobody can keep me lit. I believe I will go out.”
      It’s flame rapidly diminishes and goes out completely.

The second one says, “I am FAITH. Most of all I am no longer indispensable, so it does not make any sense that I stay lit any longer.”
      When it finished talking a breeze softly blew on it putting it out.

Sadly, the third candle spoke in its turn. “I am LOVE. I have not gotten the strength to stay lit. People put me aside and don’t understand my importance. They even forget to love those who are nearest to them.” And waiting no longer it goes out.

Suddenly a child entered the room and saw three candles not burning.
      “Why are you not burning you are supposed to stay lit till the end.”
      Saying this the child began to cry. Then the fourth candle said, “Don’t be afraid, while I am still burning we can re-light the other candles,
      I am HOPE.”
      With shining eyes, the child took the candle of Hope and lit the other candles  ;o)

I  found  the  video  to  that  nice  illustration... 
    • By Queen Esther
      WHAT  A  GIANT  ESPECIALLY  MOTOR - HOME....  FOR  MANY  MANY  FRIENDS  ;o)
      A  FUNNY  HOLIDAY !!  THE  DRIVER'S  ALWAYS  CHANGING....   ((  But  the  price  is  not  nice...  2,500.000 $  awww  ;-(  ))
      IN  THE  *NW*  WE  HAVE  A  BETTER  IDEA...  ;o))
    • By Queen Esther
      A Simple Gesture...
      Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed the boy ahead of him had tripped and dropped all of the books he was carrying, along with two sweaters, a baseball bat, a glove and a small tape recorder.

Mark knelt down and helped the boy pick up the scattered articles. Since they were going the same way, he helped to carry part of the burden. As they walked Mark discovered the boy’s name was Bill, that he loved video games, baseball and history, and that he was having lots of trouble with his other subjects and that he had just broken up with his girlfriend.
      They arrived at Bill’s home first and Mark was invited in for a Coke and to watch some television. The afternoon passed pleasantly with a few laughs and some shared small talk, then Mark went home. They continued to see each other around school, had lunch together once or twice, then both graduated from junior high school.

They ended up in the same high school where they had brief contacts over the years. Finally the long awaited senior year came and three weeks before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could talk.
      Bill reminded him of the day years ago when they had first met. “Did you ever wonder why I was carrying so many things home that day?” asked Bill.

“You see, I cleaned out my locker because I didn’t want to leave a mess for anyone else. I had stored away some of my mothers sleeping pills and I was going home to commit suicide. But after we spent some time together talking and laughing, I realized that if I had killed myself, I would have missed that time and so many others that might follow. So you see, Mark, when you picked up those books that day, you did a lot more,
      you saved my life.”

- John W. Schlatter (true story)
      New World Translation Gal. 6:10   So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith.

• By Queen Esther
      We do not wage warfare according to what we are in the flesh.—2 Cor. 10:3.
      True Christians, who have their conscience trained by the Bible, do not learn war or participate in warfare. As a result of holding to this Christian position, thousands of Witnesses, young and old, male and female, have been persecuted. Many have suffered in forced-labor camps and prisons. During the Nazi era in Germany, some were even murdered. Regardless of the vicious persecution they faced in Europe, the Witnesses never forgot their commission to preach the good news of Jehovah’s Kingdom. They faithfully did so—in prisons, in concentration camps, and in exile. The strict neutrality of Jehovah’s Witnesses has convinced thousands of observers around the globe that the Witnesses practice genuine love of God and of neighbor. (John 13:35) In other words, they are practicing true Christianity. w14 9/15 1:2-4
  • Who Was Online   81 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours   (Most members ever online in 24 hour was 143, last accomplished on .)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation