The World News Media

Kurdish woman is shot dead at a wedding in Germany after refusing to marry her cousin...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 758
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have an Iraqi/Kurdish study - the men in the Middle East control the women to an extreme degree. They are belongings to sell.   After my study's divorce (she was granted a divorce on account of her

I have an Iraqi/Kurdish study - the men in the Middle East control the women to an extreme degree. They are belongings to sell.   After my study's divorce (she was granted a divorce on account of her husband's violence toward her),  her husband left US to go back to Iraq because he did not want to pay child support.  (He had previously threatened to kill her with a gun and the children called the police.... ) 

Back in Iraq he wanted his ex-wife dead.  So he tried to hire friends here in America to kill his ex-wife because he wanted to abduct the eldest daughter.  He needed money and wanted to "sell" her to someone so that he could get the bride-price..... The daughter was not yet 12 years old.  Somehow the police found out about this and came to see her.  She showed me a copy of the police report. 

Her brothers in Germany at present want her to come to Germany so they can control her.  They do not want her to live in America in freedom.  She has cut off all contact with them.

She herself was a very young bride.  Her father needed money for her brother who was in trouble and "sold" her as a bride - she does not know how young she was because she was a child.  She had already had 4 children by the age of 17.  She now has four more children which she is raising by herself.   She thinks she was nine or 10 when she was married.  She had to raise the children, work the land planting melons, do bee-keeping and fetch all her water from a well.   She never learnt to read or went to school. She came here as a refugee.

I am glad to report she learnt to drive and is managing her affairs well.  The eldest daughter has just turned 18 and the children are studying the bible.