The World News Media

[LEAKED]- VIDEO OF CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS WITH THE QUORUM OF THE 12 APOSTLES

Jack Ryan

This has nothing to do with u/mormondocuments' leak.
An anonymous Redditor sent these to me and asked me to share.
HERE is where all of the videos are.
There are 15 videos in all.
For the most part they are just briefings on various matters in the world. The most interesting part of the videos is the comment and question time at the end. This is when the Apostles start to talk.
THIS is my favorite one. Here they get a short briefing on the potential threats that Wikileaks poses to the church. A subtext of the briefing is that Julian Assange helped Chelsea Manning in a major leak.
When it comes time for the Apostles to ask questions (about 4:30) all they care about is Manning's sexuality and whether or not Assange is gay. Oaks also mentions that there is a vast conspiracy between the media and 'Homosexual Agenda'.
Anyway...enjoy.
EDIT: I hope everyone likes my shout out to Arrested Development in the titles of the videos...that was intentional
EDIT 2: thank you to u/Gileriodekel for backing these up HERE

• Views 440
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

This has nothing to do with u/mormondocuments' leak. An anonymous Redditor sent these to me and asked me to share. HERE is where all of the videos are. There are 15 videos in all. For the most p

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.