Views

Guest Nicole -
Guest Nicole -

Top Posters

• Guest 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JW Insider
      https://www.loopnet.com/locations/kingdom-hall-of-jehovah's-witnesses/listings/

This LoopNet Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses tenant and owner information is organized and aggregated from public records and the millions of historical and current sale and lease listings provided by members of the LoopNet commercial real estate marketplace.
      To see how to get complete access to all of this Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses listing and property information, register for free:
                                    250 miles   500 km   Terms © 2018 HERE, © 2018 Microsoft Corporation     3161 Oro Bangor Highway
      Oroville, CA Very well maintained church building, with 171 padded seats, carpet, sound/video system with new very large cloth screen, office, room for n...
      $199,000 3,354 SF Bldg 1.14 AC Religious Facility 211 Spring Hill Road
      Trumbull, CT 4.97 acre approved for 30,000 sqft. office complex. One 10,000 sqft building, one 20,000 sqft building. Some site work has been completed...
      $1,350,000 4.97 AC Office (land) 513 Rock Creek Rd
      Toccoa, GA Exceptionally Well Maintained. MOVE IN READY. New roof, less than a year old. New carpet and paint. 2 new AC units. Full price offer in...
      $199,900 2,880 SF Bldg 0.77 AC Religious Facility 23385 Patterson St
      Clinton Township, MI Meticulously Maintained Bldg-Beautifully Landscaped-Many Uses i.e. Office Bldg, Banquet Hall, Restaurant, Church, Funeral Home, etc. Ceramic...
      $387,000 4,471 SF Bldg 1.01 AC Religious Facility 23385 Patterson
      Clinton Township, MI Meticulously Maintained Commercial Bldg-Beautifully Landscaped Has Potential for Many Uses! Could be Office Bldg, Banquet Hall, Restaurant,...
      $387,000 4,471 SF Bldg 1.01 AC Office Building   23385 Patterson St
      Clinton Township, MI Currently being used as a place of Worship. Meticulously Maintained Bldg-Beautifully Landscaped-Many Uses i.e. Office Bldg, Dentist Office,...
      $259,900 4,471 SF Bldg 1.08 AC Office Building 4215 W. Carson City Rd.
      Greenville, MI Newer, well maintained, retail building. Which has been used as an automobile dealership. High traffic on M-57 corridor. Very pleasant surro...
      $249,900 5,300 SF Bldg 0.75 AC Office Building 2237 Sherwood Avenue
      Tarboro, NC Solid building with numerous potential uses. Currently used as a church, but could be office, fraternal or community building, funeral home,...
      $275,000 5,040 SF Bldg 1.10 AC Religious Facility 501 San Clemente NW
      Albuquerque, NM Recently (2004) remodeled 3430+/-SF Building, Fully Fenced & gated, newer cement parking lot. Refrigerated Air, open floorplan, up to date l...
      $425,000 3,430 SF Bldg 0.90 AC Religious Facility     312 Unser Blvd NE
      Rio Rancho, NM " Free standing building with lots of excess land for expansion " Signalized intersection - Great signage potential - 23,600 VPD on Un...
      $849,000 3,200 SF Bldg 1.20 AC Free Standing Bldg     104 Buckner Road
      Dover, TN Turn key church. Immediate possession. Could easily be converted to office or restaurant. Space to seat over 200. Central alarm and fire pr...
      $249,900 3,915 SF Bldg Religious Facility 4950 Williams Rd
      Benbrook, TX PRICE REDUCED $30,000 BELOW APPRAISAL!!! 2 Story Property being used for religious meetings, Main Level has an auditorium for about 150, and...
      $425,000 7,700 SF Bldg 1.10 AC Office Building No Photo 23788 FM 1314
      porter, TX APPROX. 1.24 ACRES IN VERY, VERY BUSY TRAFFIC AREA. NEXT DOOR TO ESTABLISHED AUTO PARTS STORE. IT HAS APPROX 100 FT FM 1314 FRONTAGE AND 110...
      $215,000 1.24 AC Commercial/Other (land)
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      Since the Society does NOT recognize Civil Divorces if there is no adultery, and considers a couple to STILL BE MARRIED ... if a man and wife get divorced civilly ONLY ( perhaps for some economic reason, like bankruptcy, or estate management .... or they cannot stand each other more than a few hours a week .. (health reasons (?)) ... and they still shack up (friends, with benefits..) does the Society sanction these ones in any way?
      ( For those in Rio Linda ... "friends with benefits" means friends that have sex ...) ....

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      A bomb squad responded to a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Thurston County after finding a suspicious device Wednesday morning.
      Detectives responding to a fire found a suspicious item that “had the appearance of being an explosive device,” according to the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office.
      The fire itself is believed to be the work of an arsonist targeting Jehovah’s Witness buildings across the county.
      Detectives found smoldering logs stacked up on an outside wall of the Kingdom Hall. The logs were dowsed with water. There was minimal damage done to the building.
      The same Hall was shot up in May. Three others were set on fire. One Hall in Olympia was completely destroyed.
      http://mynorthwest.com/1073464/suspicious-device-found-in-a-kingdom-hall-in-thurston-county/
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      A new worship centre for Jehovah's Witnesses is coming to Gloucestershire.
      Plans were approved earlier this week (June 19) by Gloucester City Council to build the place of worship in Kingsway.
      The development will be the second Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Gloucester, the first being based in Abbeydale.

The plans for the Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Kingsway (Image: Gloucester City Council)
      The proposal includes a single storey building to be used by Jehovah's Witnesses as a place of worship and religious education, as well as five car parking spaces.
      The developer, Elevation One building design, said the building will resemble a site used by the religious group in Dover.
      A planning statement submitted by the firm said two new halls like the proposed have been built in the last year and another 14 nationwide have been planned.
      The site fronts Thatcham Avenue and abuts the southern boundary of Kingsway Primary School.

The plans for the Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Kingsway (Image: Gloucester City Council)

It is not clear when building works will begin.
      It will be the ninth Kingdom Hall in Gloucestershire with others in Cirencester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Stroud, Dursley, Blakeney and Lydney, in addition to the existing on in Gloucester.
      https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/new-jehovahs-witnesses-kingdom-hall-1707220
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      A Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses was sprayed with gunfire early Tuesday morning and investigators with the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office hopes the public can help them track down the shooters.  
      This latest incident comes after a series of other incidents that have hit Jehovah’s Witness Halls in the county. (new paragraph here) The shooting happened in the 15000 block of Vail Road in Yelm. Investigators were on scene for most of the day Tuesday. Authorities say it does not appear to be a random shooting.
      The hall is in a rural area but the detective on scene who spoke to KIRO 7 discounted the possibility that the shooting was an accident. There were more than a dozen bullet holes and graze marks along the wall of the building.
      Dennis Lynam says he’s belonged to the Vail Road congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses since he was a child and has kept watch over the building.
      “It’s pretty sad. It’s the times we live in… These individuals, they need help themselves to figure out where they need to go in life. I just wish they’d realize this is (is a) wrongful thing. (There) could have been somebody in there," Lynam said.
      Detective Ben Elkins with the TCSO was wrapping up his investigation at the scene by early evening Tuesday and said damage on the outside was extensive.
      “If somebody would have been inside the building then it could have been a lot worse than what we have here ... this is clearly a targeted building and that’s based on the evidence we found here today,” Elkins said.
      Elkins says nobody was at the hall at the time of the shooting.
      The incident at the Yelm hall comes after two incidents of arson in March.
      In one case, a suspect was caught on camera setting fire to a Jehovah’s Witness Hall. It was one of two suspected arsons against JW Halls in Thurston County.
      Elkins says the latest crime in Yelm was different. “This is a weapon being used to fire into a building so it’s unclear if it’s the same person or person,” Elkins said. Investigators said they are open to all leads.
      The TCSO wants the public’s help to track down the people responsible for the shooting and hopes someone saw or heard something Tuesday morning when the gunfire erupted.
      Lynam says the shooting incident has not rattled his faith, though he does have a message for those who are responsible. “As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we look to God’s kingdom to change the effects of what’s happening today… they really need to think about what they’re doing and they can be forgiven as long as they repent from what they’re doing.”
      There are no surveillance cameras at the Hall, though investigators hope to find other cameras in the area that may show something. Anyone with information is urged to call authorities.
      https://www.kiro7.com/news/south-sound-news/shots-fired-into-kingdom-hall-of-jehovahs-witnesses/750155526
      By Guest
      The inhabitants of San Antonio da platina in Brazil are witnessing a very strange phenomenon; a frightful rain of spiders. This phenomenon is apparently due to what is called " Spider ballooning a technique that allows young spiders to jump in the air to find another habitat. These paintings are in the form of a veil and one breath of air to take them away. If it's not uncommon for spiders to fly, it's exceptional to see millions landing in the same place. There's worse than rain, hail or lightning: the rain of spiders! The small town of Goulburn, in Southern Australia, experienced this frightening phenomenon last week. The inhabitants have seen their gardens and houses being covered by a large amount of paintings falling from the sky. On These: millions of tiny spiders. Ian Watson described this spectacular scene on Facebook: "I am 10 minutes from the city, and we can clearly see hundreds of small spiders floating with their paintings and my home is covered". a balloon ride if The phenomenon seems to trigger a general panic, it is not uncommon in this part of Australia. It is actually due to a change in climatic conditions. After heavy rains, spiders living on the ground or in des are trying to escape drowning. To do so, they take flight thanks to a technique called " hot air balloon ". " hot air balloon is not a rare behavior for many spiders. They climb to a high area and point their back to the sky and release the canvas. Then they just take off," explained the arachnologue Rick Vetter to livescience. So Les use their canvas a bit like paragliding. More amazing, according to Rick Vetter, this behavior takes place more often than you think, " it happens all around us, all the time. Just, we don't notice ". what's really rare is that millions of spiders take off at the same time and land in the same place. Angel Hair? Of course, by practicing the hot-Air Balloon, spiders don't control where they go. They can be carried by the wind. And if there's a sudden depression, it happens that they all fall down to the same place. Like in Goulburn. Such a surprising stop for the inhabitants of the city as for small animals. When you observe such a quantity of spiders that have made the hot-Air Balloon, you call this phenomenon " rain of spiders ", or " Angel hair " because of the long light wires that they give up a little everywhere after their landing. The largest "Landings" observed nearly 40 kilometres wide!

• By I want see you in paradise
      Cleaning the Hall of the Kingdom in São João da Boa Vista - São Paulo! ??
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Plans to build a new place of worship on a storage container site in Ingoldisthorpe have been given the go ahead. West Norfolk Council’s planning committee approved proposals for the new building and car parking spaces at Coaly Lane at a meeting on Monday. The plans, submitted by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, said the new Jehovah’s Witnesses premises would provide a replacement facility for the existing meeting place at Hunstanton Road in Heacham. According to reports submitted to the committee, the building would be located on the western end of the site which has no standing containers at present. Andy Griffin, speaking on behalf of the applicant, said: “They have been searching for a suitable premises to replace their current one for over 12 years. “It is badly in need of renovation with no parking provision, so elderly people find it very difficult to walk there.” The committee was told that the parking arrangements at the current premises are unsuitable, meaning that vehicles are often parked at the side of the road. Mr Griffin said on average there would be 15 cars attending main meetings twice a week, but the plans included 30 spaces to ensure there is an “oversupply”. He said the absence of commercial vehicles would “further improve” the safety of Coaly Lane for pedestrians. Committee member Avril Wright said she disagreed with the suggestion that there is heavy traffic on Coaly Lane. “There is hardly any traffic on that road now – it’s mostly used for dog walking and leisure use,” she said. Relocating the meeting place would also benefit traffic in Heacham, one member claimed. Terry Parish said: “By moving this hall, you would remove the traffic problems on Hunstanton Road.” Members expressed concerns regarding tree species at the site, as well as light pollution. The committee voted to approve the plans, with conditions that the premises only be used between 8am and 10pm, that the trees on the site be protected and that the authority would receive full details of a lighting scheme.

Read more at: https://www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/plans-for-new-place-of-worship-in-ingoldisthorpe-given-green-light-1-8371888
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      So no one told you life was gonna be this way
      Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
      It's like you're always stuck in second gear
      When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

I'll be there for you
      (When the rain starts to pour)
      I'll be there for you
      (Like I've been there before)
      I'll be there for you
      ('Cause you're there for me too)

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight
      You've burned your breakfast, so far things are going great
      Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
      But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees that

I'll be there for you
      I'll be there for you
      I'll be there for you

No one could ever know me
      No one could ever see me
      Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me
      Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with
      Someone I'll always laugh with
      Even at my worst, I'm best with you, yeah!

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
      When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

I'll be there for you
      I'll be there for you
      I'll be there for you

I'll be there for you
      I'll be there for you
      I'll be there for you

• By Kurt
      LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST
      (1)  TWO MESSAGES FROM HEAVEN
      (2)  JESUS IS HONORED BEFORE HIS DEATH
      (3) SOMEONE TO PREPARE THE WAY IS BORN
      (4)  PREGNANT BUT NOT MARRIED!
      (5) JESUS BIRTH - WHERE AND WHEN
      (6)  THE CHILD OF PROMISE
      (7)  JESUS AND THE ASTROLOGERS
      (8) ESCAPE FROM A TYRANT
      MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORIES
      PART1  CREATION TO THE FLOOD
      PART 2  FLOOD TO THE DELIVERANCE FROM EGYPT
      PART 3  DELIVERANCE FROM EGYPT TO ISRAEL'S FIRST KING
      PART 4 ISRAEL'S FIRST KING TO CAPTIVITY IN BABYLON
      PART 5 CAPTIVITY IN BABYLON TO REBUILDING JERUSALEM'S WALL
      PART 6 BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST TO HIS DEATH
      PART 7 JESUS RESURRECTION TO PAUL'S IMPRISONMENT
      PART 8 WHAT THE BIBLE FORETELLS COMES TRUE
      FRIENDS
      YOU CAN BE GOD'S FRIEND
      WARNINGS FROM THE PAST
      GOD'S ENEMIES
      GOD'S FRIENDS

New World Publishers.Org

• By The Librarian
      mayersoares
      Campinas, Sao Paulo  Welcome to the Best Life Ever Bro!!

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The Pierre congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses invites the public to knock on the new door of their new Kingdom Hall out on the rise on U.S. Highways 83/14 on the northeast edge of town.
      The congregation just completed construction of its new, more modest church building, called a Kingdom Hall, after tearing down its larger Kingdom Hall built in 1989, said Dennis Stahlecker, an elder in the congregation. 
      “The other building was taken down about the middle of September,” he said. 
      When it was built 28 years ago, more than 600 volunteer Witnesses came from across the region and nation to help in the patented “barn-raising” way the denomination puts up Kingdom Halls in few days. 
      This time, perhaps 200 volunteers from across the nation — from Oregon came in shifts to help the local congregation put up the new, tidy, double-wide pre-fabricated Kingdom Hall.
      Instead of the seating for 200 or more as the other one had, this one can seat about 55, Stahlecker said. 
      “When we built the old one, we had people with families with children. Now the children are gone,” he said. 
      The Pew Research Center that studies American religion says the Jehovah’s Witnesses have one of the lowest retention rates of denominations and religious groups. 
      Now the Pierre congregation has about 40 “publishers,” as they call baptized members, Stahlecker said. 
      In spring of 2016 at their annual memorial service of Jesus’ Last Supper and death, about 70 attended, including many visitors from a distance.
      The members of the Pierre congregation put the old building up for sale for more than six months and had a few interested possible buyers, including someone looking at using it as a daycare, Stahlecker said. But the listed price of about $230,000 wasn’t met by anyone, so the congregation took down the building. 
      “We believe that somebody, a higher power, kind of oversees these things,” he said. “When it didn’t sell, we kind of figured it wasn’t meant to sell.” 
      The congregation owns a nice piece of property on the north side of the highway and finding another place to meet, if the older building had sold, would have been more expensive, perhaps, Stahlecker said. 
      Jehovah’s Witnesses are known for visiting homes to share their faith, especially their view that the world is near a sudden end with God promising a new heaven and near earth.
      The denomination traces its roots to 1870s America and has been known for setting dates for the return of Jesus Christ. The group began using the name Jehovah’s Witnesses in the early 1930s. For more than a century it owned prime real estate next to the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City from where it ran its Watchtower Society publishing. But in recent years it has sold most of that property and moved its headquarters to Warwick in upstate New York. 
      The Jehovah’s Witnesses have been called an extreme example of Protestantism, in that relying only on their own reading of the Bible, the group has rejected many traditions of historica Christianity: most significantly, the idea of the Trinity. The group also does not observe most Christian holidays, including Christmas, seeing them as man-made practices not found in the Bible. Jehovah’s WItnesses also don’t serve in the military or pledge allegiance to the U.S. flag, seeing it as a compromising of their duty to God.
      Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t have a typical paid clergy or pastor, but volunteer elders who lead the services and BIble studies. Circuit ministers travel a region, staying in each location for a few days. 
      There are Kingdom Halls in Mobridge, Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Huron, Watertown and about a dozen other sites, with about 330 total members in the state.
      The new, more economical and smaller building “should be easy for us to take care of, in terms of maintenance and keeping it warm,” Stahlecker said. “It’s mainly to serve as a classroom. We study the BIble here, it’s like a schoolhouse for us.” 
      Regular Bible study meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays and public talks are given at 10 a.m. on  Sundays. 
      “We invite people to come,” he said. “We have, too, JW.org (online) where people can get on there if they have any questions about Jehovah’s Witnesses.” 
      For more information, call 224-5501

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Galway Bay fm newsroom – Tuam’s Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation is hoping to refurbish its premises at the Weir Road in the town.
      The development at Killaloonty would involve the renovation of the existing building, and a change of use of the adjoining caretakers apartment.

The change of use would facilitate a relocation of the front entrance, new toilet facilities, an enlarged auditorium and a new multipurpose room.
      The project would also see the provision of accessible toilets and car parking bays, additional general parking and a new pedestrian entrance.
      County planners are due to make a decision next month.
    • Guest Nicole
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      Why child marriage is so popular in Brazil

• By TheWorldNewsOrg
      The mystery of 'twin town' in Brazil

• By Jack Ryan
      August 1, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Using and Maintaining Kingdom Halls
      US
      UK
    • By Outta Here
      http://brebuzz.net/2017/06/19/first-ever-breeam-communities-innovation-credit-is-claimed-by-temple-farm-development/
    • Guest Nicole
    • By Bible Speaks
      25 "Therefore, now that you have put away deceit, each one of you speak truth with his neighbor, because we are members belonging to one another." (Eph.4:25) NWT
      Don't let your ears witness what your eyes didn't see. Don't let your mouth speak what your heart doesn't  feel.    Live a honest life for Jehovah! 

IMG_8907.mov
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      VOLUNTEER construction workers from across the UK have travelled to Peebles to refurbish the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Tweed Brae.
      Workers from as far north as Alness and from as far south as Plymouth have been working to strip the interior of the building back to bare brick and to remodel the building.
      Among the work by the volunteers, new heating and ventilation systems have been installed, plus new windows, internal walls, toilets and utilities have been added, which the local congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses has been using since 1978.
      Prior to 1978, the building housed the town’s telephone exchange.
      The construction work has also created a spacious and foyer leading into the main auditorium. 
      A range of funds held internationally have been used to finance the project, with the small army of volunteers ranging from various trades; joiners, plasterers, plumbers, tilers, painters, electricians and engineers carried out the work.
      Michael Grant, spokesperson for the Peebles congregation told the Peeblesshire News: “We are delighted with the new interior, it is modern and comfortable with a real quality finish. As a congregation, we have really enjoyed accommodating the volunteers who have given their time and skills so willingly.”
      Local congregation members clad in high vis and safety equipment became a familiar sight on Tweed Brae, even in the chilliest of winter weather. 
      Michael added: “A lot of people have been asking about the work as they make their way up and down Tweed Brae, so we are looking forward to being able to invite locals to an open day.”
      Tarrant Harbour, one of the construction volunteers said: “It has been a real pleasure to work with the congregation here in Peebles. Everyone has played their part. We set out to create a place of learning and that is what we have achieved”.
      The first meeting in the new hall was held on Saturday, March 18 and open days are planned for Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 8 from 10am until 1pm. 
      http://www.peeblesshirenews.com/news/15169447.Volunteer_construction_workers_help_refurb_Peebles_Kingdom_Hall/#

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • By admin
      Doctors in Brazil are testing the skin of the fish tilapia as a bandage for second- and third-degree burns — a innovation that arose from an unmet need.
    • By ARchiv@L
      Kingdom Hall to open to the Annan public
      Rod Edgar , Saturday 21st January 2017   A RELIGIOUS venue in Annan is set to show off the results of a major refurbishment this weekend.
      Jehovah’s Witnesses are throwing open the doors of The Kingdom Hall in Downies Wynd tomorrow, allowing the public to see the changes carried out during nine to ten weeks of work.
      Clive Davies says there is a lot of gratitude for the help provided by local businesses and the council, and he said: “It’s because we appreciate the community’s support; it did cause a bit of disruption with all the work going on.”
      The Jehovah’s Witnesses moved to their current home in 2003, vacating the building in Greencroft Wynd which went on to become Sparklers Nursery.
      Anticipating there will be interest from the public to see what has become of the Downies Wynd building, Mr Davies said: “Some people might remember it when it was the Co-op Funeral Parlour.”
      Extensive work has been carried out at The Kingdom Hall entirely by volunteers who travelled the length and breadth of the country.
      Mr Davies said: “There were up to 30 people a day in there, depending on what the jobs were.
      “It was basically taken back to the four walls.”
      The development includes a state-of-the-art auditorium with platform linked through soundproof glass to an adjoining smaller meeting room.
      There is also another meeting room, new toilets and the foyer area has been redesigned to welcome visitors.
      Other work included the installation of a new disabled-friendly ramp at the front, plus stainless steel railing.
      And a new audio-visual system was installed, as Mr Davies said: “Now, on rare occasions, a discourse can be given in London which can be streamed over the Internet to us.
      “At one time if there was a special event we’d go to bigger centres, with thousands there, but now everybody goes to The Kingdom Hall and they log on.”
      The open day runs this Saturday from 1-5 pm, with refreshments and no collections.

Kingdom Hall to open to the Annan public
      http://www.dng24.co.uk/kingdom-hall-to-open-to-the-annan-public/

• By The Librarian
      Preaching in the Amazon region in Brazil. Photo shared by @likke_miller

View the full article
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Ecuador 

• Who Was Online   96 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours   (Most members ever online in 24 hour was 143, last accomplished on .)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation