JW Broadcasting Program Parts - March 2015

io.porog

March 2015

Presenters: Bros. Gerrit Losch, GB & John Ekrann, Helper

Theme Talk: “Fortified by the Prophetic Word.” - 2 Peter 1: 19

Our Activities: Speeding Up the Distribution of Literature

From Our Archives: Bro. George Couch “This is Jehovah’s Organisation.”

Apply Bible Principles: Serving Jehovah in a Divided Household Is Possible

Our Organization: Bro. Mark Sanderson “A Bible Exhibit the Glorifies Jehovah’s Name.”

Truth Transforms Lives: Sis. Nancy Simon “God’s Kingdom is the Only Solution.”

Reports From Around the World: Central Europe Branch Report

Original Song: “What Means the Most to Me”

Closing Comments:

Closing Video: Mexico Branch

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March 2015 Presenters: Bros. Gerrit Losch, GB & John Ekrann, Helper Theme Talk: “Fortified by the Prophetic Word.” - 2 Peter 1: 19 Our Activities: Speeding Up the Distribution of Li

I'm indexing every broadcast because as yet there is no index of every program, this can be helpful (I thought) for research and study as well statistics. The way tv.jw.org is set out, does not curren

Below is an example of linking program parts to where they are found on JW Broadcasting. All you do, is click on the program part you would like to see and it will take you directly to that part,

4 hours ago, Mr_VHC@WNF said:

March 2015

Presenters: Bros. Gerrit Losch, GB & John Ekrann, Helper

Theme Talk: “Fortified by the Prophetic Word.” - 2 Peter 1: 19

Our Activities: Speeding Up the Distribution of Literature

From Our Archives: Bro. George Couch “This is Jehovah’s Organisation.”

Apply Bible Principles: Serving Jehovah in a Divided Household Is Possible

Our Organization: Bro. Mark Sanderson “A Bible Exhibit the Glorifies Jehovah’s Name.”

Truth Transforms Lives: Sis. Nancy Simon “God’s Kingdom is the Only Solution.”

Reports From Around the World: Central Europe Branch Report

Original Song: “What Means the Most to Me”

Closing Comments:

Closing Video: Mexico Branch

I do not understand. What is the point of this?

I'm indexing every broadcast because as yet there is no index of every program, this can be helpful (I thought) for research and study as well statistics. The way tv.jw.org is set out, does not currently have a search tool like jw.org. Keeping a record of each broadcast will make it very easy to search for those parts that you liked for family study, without the hassle of having to go into every section trying to find the part you want, when a single search here will direct you where to go exactly. I can even link every part to where they are found on the site for easy access. This is also a my kind of fun. I started with October 2014 and I'm doing one per day at the request of admin for their records. I hope that helps a little.
 Do you disagree? Let me know why, if you do, Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Mr_VHC@WNF said:

I'm indexing every broadcast because as yet there is no index of every program, this can be helpful (I thought) for research and study as well statistics. The way tv.jw.org is set out, does not currently have a search tool like jw.org. Keeping a record of each broadcast will make it very easy to search for those parts that you liked for family study, without the hassle of having to go into every section trying to find the part you want, when a single search here will direct you where to go exactly. I can even link every part to where they are found on the site for easy access. This is also a my kind of fun. I started with October 2014 and I'm doing one per day at the request of admin for their records. I hope that helps a little.
 Do you disagree? Let me know why, if you do, Thanks.

Aaaah I see! It makes sense now and it's a good idea. Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.