Bible Speaks

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The great day of Jehovah is near! It is near and it is approaching very quickly! The sound of the day of Jehovah is bitter. There a warrior cries out... A day of storm and desolation." (Zep

Queen Esther: Thank you for all your hard work here! Jehovah bless! ???

I  like  your  postings,  *Bible Speaks* !   Thank  you  very  much ;-)

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

"The great day of Jehovah is near!
It is near and it is approaching very quickly!
The sound of the day of Jehovah is bitter.
There a warrior cries out...
A day of storm and desolation."
(Zeph. 1:14,15.). “Take Refuge in the Name of Jehovah”
“I shall certainly let remain . . . a people humble and lowly, and they will actually take refuge in the name of Jehovah.”—ZEPH. 3:12.  A different type of storm is approaching—one that threatens the very existence of the human race. It is a figurative “day of storm.” This “great day of Jehovah” will affect all mankind. “Everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” (Rom. 10:13) Physical salvation is promised for God’s people. Jehovah’s Witnesses honor and glorify the divine name. They sanctify it by using it in a dignified way. Jehovah takes pleasure in those who trust in him, and he becomes whatever is necessary to bless and protect his people. “He is cognizant of those seeking refuge in him.”—Nah. 1:7; Acts 15:14. JW.ORG

IMG_8376.JPG

I  like  your  postings,  *Bible Speaks* !   Thank  you  very  much ;-)

I thought the comments in paragraph 6, Chapter 4 of God's Kingdom Rules were appropriate in the Congregation Bible Study this week.

The end of paragraph 5 said that "Jehovah will sanctify his name before all creation," then in paragraph 6 it says that we cannot make God's name more sacred, as it is already sacred in the absolute sense and we can assist by regarding his name as separate from, and higher than any other name.......and show our reverence when we recognise Jehovah as our ruler and obey him with all our heart.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.