The World News Media

"But the one listening to me will dwell in security.

Bible Speaks

"But the one listening to me will dwell in security And be undisturbed by 
the dread of calamity.”
(Prob.1:33.) Avoid Anxiety and  Find True Peace  As this present system comes to its close, stress and demands on your time will no doubt increase. How important, therefore, that you strive to apply the Bible’s counsel: “Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let your petitions be made known to God; and the peace of God that excels all thought will guard your hearts and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus.” Such peace is beyond the reach of anyone of a purely secular bent who sees no value in prayer.—Philippians 4:6, 7.

Yet, Jehovah will do even more than give you peace of mind. He will help you carry your load of responsibility every day if you “throw all your anxiety upon him.” (1 Peter 5:7; Psalm 68:19) It is therefore wise to listen to God each day by reading a portion of his Word. Who could possibly give you better advice than your Creator? (Psalm 119:99, 100, 105) Yes, experience has shown that those who put God in the center of their life are greatly helped to cope joyfully in today’s hectic world.—Proverbs 1:33; 3:5, 6.

IMG_8378.JPG

• Views 736
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"But the one listening to me will dwell in security And be undisturbed by  the dread of calamity.” (Prob.1:33.) Avoid Anxiety and  Find True Peace  As this present system comes to its close, stres

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.