• 3 weeks later...

• Views 12.7k
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest Nicole

Happy Anniversary to my hubby and I. This year marks 9 years of marriage. We have enjoyed so many adventures together, have learn so much from each other and we are each other number one support. Can’t wait to see what the future has for us. Love you so much 

By sassybyyorlin

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 9.35.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 9.34.52 PM.png

On 12/16/2017 at 7:46 PM, Nicole said:

Seven years ago in Seoul, South Korea, the parents of my wife Jung Sook dressed us in their original wedding clothes and took us to a photo studio for a nice portrait. ‘Courvosier’ the little baby seal was a recent gift from wonderful friends during our visit to Brooklyn Bethel.

I understand that close to Bethel there was a disco bar named "Club Baby Seal", which did not, for some reason, "catch on", and went out of business.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mr. & Mrs. Fagundes. By Luiz Bera

Encontre a mais plena alegria em Jeová, e ele lhe concederá os desejos do seu coração - Sal. 37:4.

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 8.18.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 8.20.05 PM.png

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.